It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! HUGE Cache of New 911 footage released !!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

Oh, come now....I thought I'd heard everything, but then, this happens:

...the more it looks like an A10 warthog just before impact.

Here is a photo of a straight-on view of the underside of an A-10:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93eae59e85f1.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's an A-10 fly-by video:

Any questions?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gabo-
reply to post by ugie1028

on the first video you posted, did you notice how odd the videographer's comments are? when the building falls, he is completely silent, he slowly zooms out. there is no surprise or emotion in his actions. he says nothing, not even a wow, or oh my god. just slowly zooms out. i suspect the audio has been cut for the first parts and last parts. but why? the audio comes back around the 2:38 mark, where you can hear him saying "all right...I'm standing by". he then says "was that another plane?". but the two planes already hit. and what is he standing by for? who is he talking to? then a helicopter passes in front of the WTC and he states "mobile 15 kill a carrier....mobile 15 please kill a carrier" this seems odd to me. then, shortly after he begins talking again and manages to say "I think we..." and the audio cuts again.

don't know what to make of this. here is the link to youtube www.youtube.com...
see for yourself.

He was the reptillian commander of the BlueBeam outpost, stationed to launch the holographic image of the plane/missile/fireworks show, recording the event to check how the 'super-vanishy-shiny-wing technology is coming along.

Now he's hiding in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Enthropy

Oh Gawd!!! Not that idiotic video again?!? Already a thread on ATS about it. It's crap. And, it is due to image resolution problems, which is what is happening in the videos this thread is discussing. People are IGNORING the other videos, of better quality, that do NOT show the wing "disappearing".

As I've said, once a "conspiracy" wisher's fantasy ideas seem to have been confirmed, they will jump on it, and then completely ignore sanity and other evidence.

Oh, and "Project Bluebeam"?? Huh?? Has nothing to do with 9/11....

because there is NO such program!! Didn't you read "RationalWiki"? That was their point....it is a "cobbled together" bunch of disassociated rants....

The government has the technology of holograms you are been mind closeted

link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Also, what is that white looking object flying there in the mid right part of the vid?

link   

on the first video you posted, did you notice how odd the videographer's comments are? when the building falls, he is completely silent, he slowly zooms out. there is no surprise or emotion in his actions. he says nothing, not even a wow, or oh my god. just slowly zooms out. i suspect the audio has been cut for the first parts and last parts. but why? the audio comes back around the 2:38 mark, where you can hear him saying "all right...I'm standing by". he then says "was that another plane?". but the two planes already hit. and what is he standing by for? who is he talking to? then a helicopter passes in front of the WTC and he states "mobile 15 kill a carrier....mobile 15 please kill a carrier" this seems odd to me. then, shortly after he begins talking again and manages to say "I think we..." and the audio cuts again.

see for yourself.

I think thats a TV guy talking.

Kill the transmission...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gilbo303

see for yourself.

He was the reptillian commander of the BlueBeam outpost, stationed to launch the holographic image of the plane/missile/fireworks show, recording the event to check how the 'super-vanishy-shiny-wing technology is coming along.

Now he's hiding in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan

funny man.
off topic funny.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Come on folks...the footage being manipulated or "artifacted" is far more likely than fake planes or some other fantastic covert op.

The only conspiracies that happened that day, were the criminal incompetence of our government, and the conspiracy to hide said criminal incompetence. Has it ever occurred to anyone that there could've been an option that says our government (namely dubya) could've just too stupid to act on the suggestive intel?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

If in one video one wing dissapears and another video the other one dissapears , and we think these are video faults , then why is it happening only to the plane and not any other objects ?

I think this was all staged holographic event to see if the public would be duped by it , to gauge reaction to see if they can pull off project bluebeam , if it exists!

Anyways from what I've seen of these videos , the plane just looks weird , wings dissapearing in an instant , and then dissapearing into the building without so much as an outer wall impact !

Reaks of BS

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
These pics are from a video on the 1st page, i believe the 4th overall. I took the stills from my iphone showing where the plane is from 5 secs to 6 secs.

[img]
this is at 5 secs into the vid. You can see the plane

this is at about 5.5 secs where you can see the tail of the plane, but no explosion, nothings wrong with the building at all,

Now this is at 6 secs into the video. i apologize for not getting rid of the Play button but behind it you can see the building. The plane is gone. There is no damage yet to the building at all. No debris or anything. Explanation anyone?

dangit idk how to post pics i guess. I took them with my phone, emailed them and saved them to my pics. idk how to find out there URL address sorry, i'm still a rookie
edit on 25-10-2010 by blair56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
9 years is a lot of time to edit these videos. Several videos released about a month ago, were edited heavily to remove explosion sounds. Others show footage and then obvious cuts that jump ahead and leave things out. Why?
edit on 25-10-2010 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Here I've embedded them in for you.

Man, I hadn't even gotten around to those, thanks.

edit on 25-10-2010 by Conluceo because: (no reason given)

Wow! Great find.

That's really weird. The right wing (upper wing in vids) does disappear right before impact in both videos.

After viewing the first one a bunch of times I just assumed it was a "normal" video anomaly maybe having to do with filming an object moving at high speed. It happens at :06

Then I watched the second video obviously taken with another camera. It was a little harder to catch the right moment/freeze frame using the pause button, but once I did I was blown away. It happens at :03 here.

Both videos show the upper wing disappearing at the same point distance-wise between the plane and the building. There does not seem to be anything physical between the camera's line of sight and the plane that would cause this.

Anyone with better knowledge of video/photography have any idea?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
And why not holograms are your being mind closed ?
after all every time a UFO video gets posted its either CGI or skydivers.

My mind is not closed at all
however, I do have recog memory and remember
what the original footage looked like. I went over
it with a fine tooth comb right after I started my
9/11 research. And there were no missing plane
wings in ANY of the original footage I saw.
The videos showing the missing wings have been
added later by someone or some people for an
agenda. Go back and look at the original
footage from "Loose Change" and show me
the missing wings!!!! These videos have been
altered if they show a missing wing. Compare
them to the Loose Change video and you will
see. And don't call me closed minded when
some won't take the time to compare it to
the original footage.

I for one believe 9/11 was a staged event.

I believe it was a staged event also
but that doesn't include hologram planes.

The government has the ability of the holograms.

I agree with this also
however it being used on 9/11
is a totally different opinion.

There is an agenda here: an that agenda
is to reprogram folks mind of what they
think they saw on 9/11. And it seems to
be working on quite a few.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

well fair enough but that is very high quality video and it was a clip from wpix news...so i am not so sure it is just some crap camera...as you might like people to believe but hey ....we will see...I could be wrong...but funny how in all the first part of the vid pixelation seems fine.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Look at clip - CNN Dub5 12

Pause it on the frames between 6 and 7 sec.There is a relatively uniform burst of orange along the floor where the building 'bursts', just before the collapse starts.It is quickly drowned out by dust but it's there.

How many of those floors were fully on fire?If you look at the clip it doesn't seem like there is much smoke from that low down.I'm sure there could be a rational explanation fitted to it but it is suspicious

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This video I found very interesting. Very early on, just a second or two into the clip you hear what sounds to me like a very large explosion. What struck me as odd however was the lack of reaction from anyone in the clip.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhackerPeople are IGNORING the other videos, of better quality, that do NOT show the wing "disappearing".

Could you show me that video?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Conluceo

Greetings people:

In reply to the post by Conluceo with the embedded clips of the supposed half plane hitting the towers; did anyone listen to what was being said in the background?

“It’s a BOMB, It’s a BOMB, OMG”…..Then “It’s a BOMB, It’s a BOMB”

You might have to listen to it a couple of times but it’s definitely there.

If you just saw a plane fly into the building would you say “it’s a BOMB, It’s a BOMB, OMG” !?

Surley this is something you would say if you saw the building just blow up…..or if you saw a missile and referred to it as a bomb?

The audio just doesn’t match what we are seeing in the clip.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rahjian
I KNOW SOMEONE WHO WAS ON THE SECOND PLANE THAT DIED.

Lets be clear here - you may very well have known someone who was abord the flight that supposedly crashed into the South tower. However, lacking a psychic conversation with this person in the afterlife, you simply cannot claim to know what happened that day. And if you HAVE had such a communication from beyond the grave, who's going to believe you?

That is why your emotional post has been, and will continue to be, ignored.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by scott,aussie
if their was a f-18 in the air at the time before the second plane hit why didnt it blow it out of the sky

Some sad sad footage, thanks for sharing. It's just amazing we let the ones responsible get away. What a nightmare the Bush administration put us and the world through.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I cannot help but wonder...why release all this footage now? It seems to me that TPTB maybe releasing this to keep the "planers" (is that what we're called??? Birthers, Truthers...Planers right?) busy and distracted from something else.

Obviously, it could be a distraction from the release of the wikileaks info... Or is it just a cynical attempt to get some "new" footage of 911 on the mainstream news - just to remind the sheeple of why we're at "war" and justify the murder and torture of innocents in Iraq / Afghanistan / Pakistan etc?

On the footage, I'm also suspicious why all the different camera footage appears to be edited down into handy little chunks - am I alone in wondering what's been edited out? Will we ever get to access the raw footage in it's entirety?

I've been researching 911 for some time and there are still too many anomalies and unanswered questions for me to accept the official story...personally I really like the Richard D Hall analysis of the "ufo", although I don't agree with it, you gotta love his conviction! However, that footage of the "ufo" ball still intrigues me.

Hoping that we'll find out the truth one day...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join