It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! HUGE Cache of New 911 footage released !!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by guavas
I'm not making a poke at anyone, but I just can't fathom that there's "never before seen" footage of the 9/11 attacks that happened nearly a decade ago?

How is it possible to have never before seen footage of this event?

This video is hardly, "never before seen". The video with the F-15 was part of a separate CNN footage posted elsewhere on Youtube. I know this becuase I've been using that video for a long time to argue with the truthers trying to claim there was a military stand down.

Someone or another just snipped the F-15 part off by itself and declared it was new.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RuGu HyPe

Excellent post and very informative. Also the type of explosion follwing the impact clearly shows that there is fuel explosion and not c4 or something

link   

Originally posted by Conluceo
There are literally hundreds of new 911 videos that have been released a few days ago, judging by the amount of views (20,30,50 max) this is brand new.

I'm not one to come in to the 911 forum to much since I already formed my opinion on the matter long ago, but I know these videos will come in handy to serious researchers.

Amongst some of them are interviews, new 2nd plane strike footage(below), many different angles, commentary, some by WPIX (new), CBS (new), amateur and pro, helicopter cam footage, An F-18 flying by the WTC (below) and many many more... I will link to the page they are all on, it seems to be selective releases but there are some that are eye opening to say the least. I have viewed a lot myself for the past hour.

2nd strike footage. (notice* above the smoke cloud right after the strike, right to left)

F-18 WTC

F-18 WTC*2

I hope these can come in handy to the ATS community. Here's the link to the page they're all on. I hope they stay long enough.

www.youtube.com.../u

The F-18 video is actually a F-15 Strike Eagle. Air Force jet.

link   
About this:

F-18 WTC*2

look like an F-15 from my point of view

Video snapshot: img710.imageshack.us...

F-15 : Wikipedia

F-18 : Wikipedia

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

I have to agree that wing definately disappeared....and the way the plane is apparently tilted it should have definately been fully exposed.....
sorry debukers ....something is defo up with that vid.....so enjoy your world has just change...and if you cannot see it well shame on you....the same 6-7 debunkers will have their work cut out now.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Puresilence

Bull!!! No one has claimed:

Synchronized camera glitches! What excuse will they come up with next?

It is simply a fact of cameras, how they work, distance and the colors involved. The wings are a dull grey, and not particularly photogenic.

Here, just WATCH this on video, again......it is the best illustration:

Look carefully. Full screen.

Airplane appears on screen, from behind a building that is blocking the view....airplane is DARK, because? Anyone?? It is in the SHADOW of the smoke cloud, from the North Tower. It is easily contrasted, and very visible.

Just prior to impact, it comes out from under the cloud, into the sunlight....that CHANGE in relative contrast creates the illusion of one wing "disappearing".

It's really obvious...and only those who so desperately wish to see "something", "anything" amiss will see what they WANT to see, and toss all logic and rationality aside.

And....people will pounce on minor nit-picky details like this, and ignore the TONS of other evidence (airplane parts and debris) that is out there showing that a "no plane" hypothesis (not even...it's so ludicrous) is a non-starter for discussion.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

So i take it your just going to go through and say all this footage was and is manipulated footage...man I think the debunkers are going to have to get to work....can you not just admit that the release of all this footage is just somewhat proof alone that there was a total and complete cover up by the OS....also musch of what i am seeing right now is completely different footage from all the same angled stuff we have been seeing for the last 9yrs...kinda hard to make it ALL up....you go scramble your brain cause your going to have to get it well lubricated to dispute alot of the new vids...so go get to work cause you will dig a hole for yourself quickly.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

sorry Weed there is no smoke blanking that wing...so please dont go calling people already....that is just the tip of what is in some of these vids.

Right at the 0.05 mark there is a straight line cut off that wing....people are not blind to it....
edit on 113131p://f10Monday by plube because: added mark time

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Whoa. I never heard of the no-plane theory. So people think that the planes were holograms even? Is that realistic?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by slimmerpickens

No....sorry:

....if you look at about 3 seconds in you can see the laser illuminate the smoke for a split second. its coming from up and left of the building.

NOT a "laser". Piece of paper. This has been discussed countless times, already.

Here it is again, the video you 'thought" shows a "laser":

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and BTW --- about laser targeting. YOU CAN'T SEE THEM!!! And, they "pulse":

Target designator

Another military use of lasers is as a laser target designator. This is a low-power laser pointer used to indicate a target for a precision-guided munition, typically launched from an aircraft. The guided munition adjusts its flight-path to home in to the laser light reflected by the target, enabling a great precision in aiming. The beam of the laser target designator is set to a pulse rate that matches that set on the guided munition to ensure munitions strike their designated targets and do not follow other laser beams which may be in use in the area. The laser designator can be shone onto the target by an aircraft or nearby infantry. Lasers used for this purpose are usually infrared lasers, so the enemy cannot easily detect the guiding laser light.

Can we finally put the "laser" to bed,now??

Oh, and now that we destroyed THAT claim...golly gee, LOOKY!! I see them wings, all intact and stuff.....

edit on 25 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I thought it was trash too at first. then I noticed at 3 seconds in, just before the plane enters the screen you can see the edge of the darkest part of the smoke cloud illuminated by the light. watch it closely and explain how trash would explain this. it cant and doesnt!

and golly gee looky at how you cant see the light UNTIL IT ENCOUNTERS THE SMOKE, just like an infrared laser would. but nice try...
edit on 25-10-2010 by slimmerpickens because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Just prior to impact, it comes out from under the cloud, into the sunlight....that CHANGE in relative contrast creates the illusion of one wing "disappearing".

It's really obvious...and only those who so desperately wish to see "something", "anything" amiss will see what they WANT to see, and toss all logic and rationality aside.

I'm sorry, but what you call "really obvious" is not at all clear to me. I don't see any changes in the contrast, illumination or color of the plane the whole way through. I would like two screenshots both before and after the plane comes out from "under the cloud" that illustrate your point. Don't get me wrong, I don't WANT to see something, I see something and WANT an explanation, which so far, hasn't been conclusive, at least to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Yeah? A make believe plane flying with one wing slammed into the building? No better yet, it was all digitally done to appear that an airplane hit the tower! Even better yet, the first plane didnt exist at all! And the gypsies came and pushed the people out of the buildings because there wasn't really any fire?!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Conluceo

I wonder if structural damage could have happen to the plane before it hit,stress on an aircraft,over stress,maybe the wing broke off???
Guess not it just disappears...
edit on 25-10-2010 by Castaway because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Baloney!

Right at the 0.05 mark there is a straight line cut off that wing....people are not blind to it....

There is no "straight line cut off", it is nothing other than a change in contrast, from changing light conditions.

I see possibly a shadow affecting it, as it enters frame, and the smoke cloud is the likely (only) candiate for that shadow. A split second before hitting, the light source (Sun) illuminates the underside of the right wing, very plainly....and the contrast becomes less defined.

Only people who are "blind to it" are those who fervently desire there to be a "conspiracy", and will jump through any illogical hoop and twist and squirm in order to "find" one......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forgot to add, look at the video I posted, shot through the chain-link fence. (Not "new", BTW...). Different angle, better camera, and closer up....wings are there, clear as day...

edit on 25 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: Note

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LV426

I've watched this video and it just looks like the plane dissapears into the building , as if it doesnt exist !
Its freaky and I keep watching it and watching it , wouldnt the plane break up on immediate impact witht he building and explode on the outside rather than inside?

Havent we all seen fighter jets being flown into the concrete bollard and dissitigrating on impact ?

The other video does show the wing dissapearing before imapct as well !

Very interesting stuff

All of you guys have seen the phantom being flown at 500 Mph into the concrete wall , its turns into dust as it hits the wall , why then does this plane dissapear into the building ?
Since the building was designed specifcally to resist imapcts from airliners of that size !

edit on 25-10-2010 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is a great display of military black ops, and you wonder what they do with that money, how many trillions of dollars they suck out of the USA tax payer. Just to think you work hard for your money and pay taxes for what to give it to your Government that turns around and funds this stuff. To use against there own people.

Have we see this kind of stuff happen any where, other than here. I do have to give it up the the US Military for showing how to invade it's own country and get away with it for 9 years. So who needs the axes of Evil when your own military pulling of this kind of stuff.

It makes you wonder where all of that black ops money is used for.

Does make your spin round and round and round.

JS

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by GoodOlDave

So i take it your just going to go through and say all this footage was and is manipulated footage...man I think the debunkers are going to have to get to work....can you not just admit that the release of all this footage is just somewhat proof alone that there was a total and complete cover up by the OS....also musch of what i am seeing right now is completely different footage from all the same angled stuff we have been seeing for the last 9yrs...kinda hard to make it ALL up....you go scramble your brain cause your going to have to get it well lubricated to dispute alot of the new vids...so go get to work cause you will dig a hole for yourself quickly.

So you're saying that this video taken from miles away and magnified to absurdity proves the wing disappeared in mid flight and the plane magically kept flying, meaning that the 500 OTHER videos of the plane that showed no such thing are all faked, and all the eyewitnesses who specifically saw the plane and reported no such wing loss are all disinformation agents, all to cover up this UFO that crashed into the tower, which in turn is a coverup for the secret controlled demolitions, which is in turn a coverup for a false flag operation to frame Al Qaida? Is this genuinely what you're trying to tell me?

Nooone can be that much hard core out of touch with reality. Please rephrase your statement.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by scott,aussie
if their was a f-18 in the air at the time before the second plane hit why didnt it blow it out of the sky

I have some theories

First video is strange because
1.Notice how the cameraman quickly spans to the right
2.An object enters the frame but that doesn't tell me its a plane, sure it has wings.
3.Why it cant be a CGI?

After all every time a UFO video is posted you view it as a CGI so why cant it be the same with 9/11?

Heres a interesting theory
The second video shows a flying f-18 above the world trade centers and many are asking why didn't the fighter took out the planes? if there was planes on 9/11 i am sure the pilot would have taken them out very quickly.

don't attack me because of my theories and you know what we have to ask every aspect of what really happened.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Conluceo

Wow,....dude your right, the wing does disappear! What the heck?.And the fact the whole plane goes into the building, it seemingly disappears into the building with no damage externally visible, then the explosion comes after the plane morphs into the building.What the hell?Wierd.The initial impact of the plane against the building would have created an instant debris explosion from the front of the plane coming in contact with the outside of the building., but it doesnt, it just disappears into nothing like it wasnt even there, then the explosion comes.Who's releasing all this footage?That plane looks like it has been edited it.Wow, this conspiracy just gets weirder and makes me lean more and more towards the exotic weapon theory.Peace.
edit on 25-10-2010 by mark1167 because: text

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join