It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! HUGE Cache of New 911 footage released !!!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Piece of paper???Are you kidding me?Didn't you see how big that "piece of paper" was?Did you see how the "paper" floated perfectly straight even though there is an explosion taking place?The paper is not affected by the explosion at all.And the "plane" flew right INTO IT.Yet the "paper" seems to keep on going even though a "plane" has crashed into it.

It's not a piece of paper...so what is it?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Seems reasonable, but still...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
Piece of paper???Are you kidding me?Didn't you see how big that "piece of paper" was?Did you see how the "paper" floated perfectly straight even though there is an explosion taking place?The paper is not affected by the explosion at all.And the "plane" flew right INTO IT.Yet the "paper" seems to keep on going even though a "plane" has crashed into it.

It's not a piece of paper...so what is it?
But its probably an illusion that its so close to the explosion! my thought is that the paper has already flown way closer tot the cam... But its only an illusion that the paper flies so close!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
"It sure is a piece of paper, or maybe its about 1.000.000 laser targets...."

I don't know about the million laser targets, but maybe it's that alleged hijacker's passport which they found in pristine condition? If the magical passport can survivie an enormous explosion which melted steel, I'm sure it can float in the sky 800 feet above ground for 15 minutes.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
"But its only an illusion that the paper flies so close!"

I got news for you: everything you saw on video from that day was an illusion.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
hehehe, funny, But maybe we did indeed not see all the way it folded into our eyes and brains. But really, look to the movie where you can see the proposed laser target... A few minutes later the camera pans and zooms out, you can literally see million of these things.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'm not sure where these videos came from; meaning witnesses, media, or both. But I do find it odd that ALL of the footage (media-wise) was very poor quality. Anyone else think that's kinda odd? One of the biggest stories of American history, and ALL the actual plane footage is crappy? I think they need more funding! Heh.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
You guys above me are thinking too much into things. Sigh.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryAngel84
I'm not sure where these videos came from; meaning witnesses, media, or both. But I do find it odd that ALL of the footage (media-wise) was very poor quality. Anyone else think that's kinda odd? One of the biggest stories of American history, and ALL the actual plane footage is crappy? I think they need more funding! Heh.

that alone should be enough to question and consider NRPT... but once you factor in all the anomalies and evidence, anyone with common sense can see the problems and agree the argument supporting Nrpt, is valid if not based on overwhelming evidence.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
So Basically, what you guys are saying is that all the networks work for the government? Every media footage we saw was tempered with and/or fake? So the government controls all the media? every single one of them?

If that would be true... Then illuminate # could be true too? So why is it when the government controls the media, we get to see conspiracy intrigues in films?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter.be

Well i will step in on this one Grifter...the Media is controled mostly by Zionists.....Just as most the film studios are controled by Zionists...and not only that...most of the key permanent non elected positions in many govenrments around the world are controlled by Zionists.

Now to me that seems like a bit of a controlling factor controlled by the few wealthy Elite.

It takes very little fto find this out but then you could always go here and get started.
who controls who in this world
It is a long intense read but it is even getting longer...i am working on the next installment and it is getting quite interesting.
I could always use assistance in the research so please feel free to add to it.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
So a jet was scrambled trailing the airbus, what about it? Hesitation to shoot down a supposedly loaded airliner isnt that unusual.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
hEY BRUTUS tell Cassius it's 616, gee i told Markus,, damn lol

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheepton
I believe the wing fell off. Here you see it intact.

Here you see it off. Below the plane.

Last. Wing flying away. Past the tower.

couldn't tell if this was serious, but its a bird lol

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by scott,aussie

That is an F15 Eagle, not an F18 Hornet. The amount of information we the people have questions about is astounding. Does anybody here believe they will still be alive when the truth is revealed by the authorities publicly?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Just thought I'd drop a newer video from the cache in here.

Its filmed with a FLIR camera (Forward Looking Infrared).

Probably won't prove much of anything but an interesting clip nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

NOT a "laser". Piece of paper. This has been discussed countless times, already.

Here it is again, the video you 'thought" shows a "laser":

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and BTW --- about laser targeting. YOU CAN'T SEE THEM!!! And, they "pulse":

Target designator

Another military use of lasers is as a laser target designator. This is a low-power laser pointer used to indicate a target for a precision-guided munition, typically launched from an aircraft. The guided munition adjusts its flight-path to home in to the laser light reflected by the target, enabling a great precision in aiming. The beam of the laser target designator is set to a pulse rate that matches that set on the guided munition to ensure munitions strike their designated targets and do not follow other laser beams which may be in use in the area. The laser designator can be shone onto the target by an aircraft or nearby infantry. Lasers used for this purpose are usually infrared lasers, so the enemy cannot easily detect the guiding laser light.

Can we finally put the "laser" to bed,now??

Hello. This is my first post and I signed up specifically to respond to this. I'm guessing someone else may have later in the thread but I couldn't find it so I figured it couldn't hurt to point this out.

The human eye cannot see infrared light but the CCD of a video camera CAN. You can confirm this by taking your camcorder and pointing an infrared remote control at it and pressing any button. Now I am not sure the CCD would pick up infrared laser light but I don't see why not. At any rate, just because it is invisible to the human eye, I wouldn't assume a video camera can't see it.

And finally, I'm not at all convinced that what I saw in that video was a laser. It could well be a piece of paper. I'm just pointing this out. It does look suspicious.
edit on 3-12-2010 by spicypickle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I can attest to the fact that Captain Jason was a real person, for one. I have flown with him more than once. So, the supposed plane that went down in Pennsylvania, had at least one real person associated with it. Where is Captain Jason? Was he coerced into being associated with this pre-planned "attack" on our country? His landings were impeccable and I ALWAYS say thank you to the crew for a job well done and take a look at them.

I am convinced that this was an inside job. But, how does this work? Do they pick and choose who gets involved and are they given new identities? I don´t know Captain Jason´s background. Was it military?

There are many questions to be answered.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join