It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! HUGE Cache of New 911 footage released !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

No sweat

Those are pretty awesome vids, and pretty telling too. Thank you for posting them, there's just so many.

Man, I would suggest downloading them to your hard drives, I have a feeling they all might start mysteriously disappearing one by one.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
never seen these videos before great find keep up the good work

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Incredible how am. video camera quality is so much better than the major media videos out there.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Conluceo

Its 4:21 am for me but dear goodness.

Look at the first video in the post im quoting.

0:05
play until 0:07 100 times

I tried to rationalize it as smoke obscuring the plane, but if that was the case more of the plane would have been blocked out. The smoke is not coming from the angle the plane is...it's, prospectively speaking, behind the plane. So why oh why am I seeing a piece of the tail and wing blink out of existence before it strikes the building. I've been a 9/11 conspiracy theorist for a long time...since about the age of 13. I'm 20 now and I spent seven years calling other conspiracy theorists who claimed there were no planes that day foul and horrible things.

I think I owe hundreds of individuals apologies. It may be the fact that its past 4am, but I'm starting to think that wasn't a plane.

Also, the fighter jets in the air don't help my doubts either...I feel like something other than military planes hit those buildings...

The rabbit hole is deeper than I imagined.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Are you seriously that delusional that you don't think that was a PLANE?! You are &%$#@&! stupid if you don't. A friend of my family was ON THE SECOND PLANE. I also have an uncle who was working in one of the buildings in the WTC area who personally eye witnessed planes smashing into the towers.

Don't get me wrong, I believe 100% 9/11 was a sham. Bush knocked down the towers no doubt. But as to them not being planes? Come on get a grip.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
How did the 'government' get all these tapes to begin with?

I always thought there were hundreds and hundreds of videos taken by civilians that day (especially of the second plane and WTC 7 collapsing) because we were basically seeing the same handful of videos for years..

Are we to believe that hundreds of people decided to surrender their tapes over to the Feds? Or.....were they confiscated like the ones at the Pentagon (that were NEVER released) ?

I'm not reading how they're all getting 'released' now but understand why (FOIA).

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
The first video, look close, go to you tube bring and bring it up to its largest size and keep pausing it when the "plane" comes into view, it just appears out of no where, notice there is no tail?.. it looks like a flying saucer, and then when it hits the building, there is no explosion or damage, until the object is completely inside the building.

its weird

That may be true. Too much conjecturing though but what I don't get is why is the color of the sky so foggy-like? I know there was smoke but there wasn't smoke from where they shot the video.

Ironically, Sept 11th was a picture perfect day. Blue skies. White puffy clouds. Mild.
Then 19 Arabs (some, still alive) went and ruined it. Bad cavemen, bad.

Edit to add: Where is the huge cache of videos?
edit on 25-10-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Yeah but think about how many virgins those 19 arabs got in heaven (72x19 = 1368)! Lucky guys if you ask me. I wonder the quality of the virgins though, some gotta be hotter than others right? Or does Allah dupe them into getting a few middle-aged virgins? Hahaha

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

the huge cache of videos is on this youtube page here.

www.youtube.com.../u

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
i really dont know what to think about the wing disappearing. ive always supported the fact that 9/11 was a job done by figures in our own government, but i thought they still used planes to get the job done. i kept playing it over and over, at first i thought maybe the wing folded back under intense pressure from the last turn? but then i saw it from a different angle, and.....damn......i just really dont know what to think. whatever the hell is going on pisses me off. the only comforting thing to me at the moment is that there are people like us on this site who arent so easily fooled as they would want us to be. i just dont know. maybe im just too tired right now to process the information. INCREDIBLE JOB, OP ill be frequenting this post for a long time i can already tell.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by oldschoolsuper star

Yeah I know, I thought I had seen it all as well, there is no explanation for how the wing just disappears. Sometimes I think these were released just to keep people arguing for another decade, buys them more time. Feel free to visit the cache, if you see anything note worthy just embed or post.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Conluceo

yeah somehow the idea of releasing these just to throw us off sounds like the gov i know. disturbing.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
what is the tiny "thing" seen in the 1st vid before the 2nd plane hits? its in the smoke then the frame
moves to the left?
also note the other plane? chopper? way above the ploom after the hit.

this just looks way to suss like 911 itself.

and im sorry to say this but the plane does not even look like a plane
more like a missile or maybe the no planers are rite?
edit on 25/10/2010 by stealthyaroura because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Fast forward to 0:17 and watch it on fullscreen mode:

Now tell me, what on Earth is that flying object there, moving in the clouds? Have you noticed how the camera was moved to the left once the object showed up? The recorder also blurred out he screen. I don't talk about the plane...

edit on 04/06/2010 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Hi, was trolling thru the videos there and noticed this, Looks to me like the plane was guided in by laser? Paint the target so to speak! www.youtube.com... what do you people think?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
A post of mine from
Rare Clip of the Second Plane. Does it contain any new clues?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I downloaded the video through keepvid.com and used frame capture in GOM player:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec1e426084ff.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0bda79c3df79.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bdd118349379.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f51677dd9cc.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7cfdb45bd37c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7e3cf3f48af7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I'm not really into these 9/11 conspiracies and forum but I got to this by a Facebook link and I would very much like to know how is it possible for the wing of a plane to disappear. It doesn't appear to be breaking, it just vanished on thin air. There are four videos confirming this. We have very smart people here so I honestly want to know how is that possible.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
For those claiming the wing disappeared, it looks intact just before the impact.

1.24 on the youtube video

img831.imageshack.us...

Source: www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-10-2010 by RuGu HyPe because: source info added

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
thx for sharing all the new stuff..

well..for me...plane or not...

the buildings taken down by explosives...thats for sure and i think everyone
know this..no plane,rocket,etc can take 2 buildings down like this.

more horrible to me is...how they can get away with this..filling their pockets with blood money..

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Did you all seriously skip over my post and continue on with this nonsense about it not being a plane?

I KNOW SOMEONE WHO WAS ON THE SECOND PLANE THAT DIED.

Jesus christ people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join