It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the Restore America Plan Succeeded?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

What "white hats"? I don't believe there are any!

Unless they're white people that wear pointy hats?

Give me some idea of these so called "knights in shining armor".

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

No one is attacking you. Just stating the facts. There is no evidence the military came up with this or are even involved again just a few guys making unsubstantiated claims. You can believe what you like but it is all talk with no evidence. They claimed the military would deliver the letters and remove any governor who did not comply in a certain amount of time and that did not happen? They claimed the foreclosure night mare would end within a month didnlt happen They have not done one thing they said and keep making excuses.

Now it is all revised and the original rap plan and documents are out the window Kennedy is no longer associated etc etc.

Again I have been acquainted with Tim turner for some time and this is typical of him so don't go all emotional on us and claim you are being attacked when you are not. Face facts; despite your belief there isn't a single shred of evidence to support any of it you can deny it or what ever that doesn't change reality.

You are just taking thier word for it with no evidence because it appeals to you. It the idea appeals to me too but the reality is this is a sham pure and simple.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
What you are saying is equating them with treason. You claim they are plotting to overthrow the elected government of the United States.

No, not "overthrow". The "elected" government of the US (though I have never seen anyone "elect" the Fed, Goldman Sachs and the CIA to really run things) is doomed and will collapse on its own anyway.

If not I would politely ask you, not just for the sake of your military's honor, but as a person of character and pride to let go of this madness.

Nice try!

To even suggest that American men and women in uniform, who took an oath to serve the United States would undertake a plan such as this is almost beyond words.

You mean like the Oathkeepers? You know, that organization of military people that swears to uphold their oath to defend the Constitution....?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
No one is attacking you. Just stating the facts. There is no evidence the military came up with this or are even involved again

Maybe because they didn't want to start a CIVIL WAR?

They are trying to do this quietly, peacefully, and behind the scenes. That is what they have said since the beginning.

Just because I can't post a youtube of some military generals discussing it or something like that, does not mean it isn't happening!

Think about it, can we see everything everyone in the military is doing behind closed doors? Of course not!

They have not done one thing they said and keep making excuses.

Now it is all revised and the original rap plan and documents are out the window Kennedy is no longer associated etc etc.

Yes I understand there have been setbacks and problems and internal conflicts of interest and things of that nature. That can only be expected with something like this.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Oh gee that's a rich one mate, so what you're saying is that if the people buy their bull then they'll be legitimate? You know if I declared myself king of Manhattan I would be if everyone on the island agreed. This argument is idiotic, if nobody supports them, again, they are worthless.

Look, of course the Obama admin/Fed Reserve/Goldman Sachs etc aren't going to simply disappear overnight.

Eventually there may come a conflict or civil war between the two sides. But they are trying to avoid that and do this peacefully.

No matter what, the Fed is doomed, we all know that. It's really just a question of how many people they'll try to kill on their way out....

As I have previously stated, the legal backing for their "republic" is faulty, it would never stand up in a court of law except for their own.

Why? Because you say so? Everyone's just supposed to take your word for it?

What you have here is a group of people who for some reason, wish that they could control the US, this is subversion to the duly elected government of and by the people.

You mean the duly elected government that obeys the Constitution and Bill of Rights?

There is no "republic" of the RAP's creation because they lack valid social contract with the American people, lack military backing to enforce their will through force and lack all international recognition, again we checked that.

Prove it. You and your "team" talked to every country in the world I suppose?

We did actually get word from all 192 members of the United Nations, it's quite a simple thing you see: we sent an email, read the responses, and then sent them a nice "thank you for your time" in return. It was not hard at all.

None of them recognize the RAP as any kind of government, and most had not even heard of it. Furthermore, the United Nations does not recognize any government within the United States of America except for the one currently elected.

Without the recognition of the UN nor any of the member nations therein, the RAP is effectively without standing whatsoever in the international community. No nation, positively none would back them in any "war". This is in contrast to the United States being a member of NATO and the MNNA-system has the backing of over half the world's military forces currently.

With regards to international status the RAP is dead in the water, without a friend in the world.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

With regards to international status the RAP is dead in the water, without a friend in the world.

As I already said, give it time.

For the past year or two they have been scrambling to get the grand juries and all the legal issues sorted out. They were not ready to go public in a big way yet.

Now they are saying they are, so we will see what happens.....

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Face facts; despite your belief there isn't a single shred of evidence to support any of it you can deny it or what ever that doesn't change reality.

Okay, as ProjectJimmy already pointed out, some in the elected gov might consider this type of activity as treason. So do you really think the "white hat" supporters of this in the military and government would just leave evidence of their involvement in this all over the internet for anyone to find?

Of course not!!! THINK about it!

Of course we can't see any evidence of military involvement! Because they've been very careful not to leave any!

Of course the major players in the military don't want to "out" themselves yet!

Of course the UN aren't going to acknowledge it yet or leave you with any evidence!

Am I really the only one who thinks of these things? *sigh*

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

What you are saying is equating them with treason. You claim they are plotting to overthrow the elected government of the United States.

No, not "overthrow". The "elected" government of the US (though I have never seen anyone "elect" the Fed, Goldman Sachs and the CIA to really run things) is doomed and will collapse on its own anyway.

If not I would politely ask you, not just for the sake of your military's honor, but as a person of character and pride to let go of this madness.

Nice try!

To even suggest that American men and women in uniform, who took an oath to serve the United States would undertake a plan such as this is almost beyond words.

You mean like the Oathkeepers? You know, that organization of military people that swears to uphold their oath to defend the Constitution....?

Again I must call upon you to name people here, because yes you are accusing them of treason and breaking their oaths to nation.

You spoke of a civil war, this would directly mean that there would be members of the military on each side and those would be in rebellion if on the side of the current US government, again which I cannot stress enough was elected by the people, your baseless arguments regarding the Federal Reserve Bank, Goldman Sachs and the Central Intelligence Agency dismissed because you utterly have failed to support that claim.

Now I am assuming, with your desire for the destruction of America as we know it, that you are not a man that is fond of oaths or promises to others, seeing as you yourself are speaking in favor of sedition right here. However, then I must inform you, sir, that I on the other hand hold them as bond.

My family took an oath to the crown under peerage, here in England long before there were American colonies, and in serving that oath we are also bound by the relationships of Her Majesty's Government. Included upon this is the Special Relationship which governs interaction between our fair nations.

In accord with this, the United States of America is the familial sister nation and highest ally of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, A threat to the government that rightly has been elected by your people, my American brother, is a threat to our own as well.

As I have said before, being of a noble birth, it is fully expected of me to defend the US as highly as I would my own home of the UK. In realistic standing to that, if your government, the true and elected one that currently sits in Washington D.C. were to come under threat I would be bound by the oaths of my predecessors to act in her defense. If that means I had to fight against something such as the RAP, so be it. I would do so probably under the Royal Air Force myself.

Unlike you mate, I uphold my oaths to country. Which is why I must demand the names of military persons in your nation whom would subvert the Jeffersonian Democracy that the United States operates under. Until such time as you find fit to honor this, I will not comment further upon your treasonous speech.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Again I must call upon you to name people here, because yes you are accusing them of treason and breaking their oaths to nation.

No, I am not accusing them (the Oathkeepers) of treason. The "elected" gov violates the Constitution and Bill of Rights constantly, they are the treasonous ones.

If anyone tries to make you violate the Constitution, even the President, then they are an enemy and should be treated as such, that's the point of Oathkeepers.

You spoke of a civil war, this would directly mean that there would be members of the military on each side

Yes. Some would take the de facto/corporate/"NWO" side, and some would take the Constitution side.

That is what they are trying to AVOID. A civil war. Hence the very quiet, peaceful attempt to restore the de jure Constitutional government.

and those would be in rebellion if on the side of the current US government, again which I cannot stress enough was elected by the people, your baseless arguments regarding the Federal Reserve Bank, Goldman Sachs and the Central Intelligence Agency dismissed because you utterly have failed to support that claim.

If you are still not aware that it's the banking cartels and Federal Reserve Board that really run things, then what are you even doing on ATS? Have you done ANY research into it?

I don't have to "support that claim" because there are already, literally, hundreds and hundreds of threads on this site alone that support that claim! If you don't know this by now, you have failed as an investigative journalist.

Now I am assuming, with your desire for the destruction of America as we know it,

No, the restoration of it to what it was originally intended to be. A Constitutional Republic.

Unlike you mate, I uphold my oaths to country. Which is why I must demand the names of military persons in your nation whom would subvert the Jeffersonian Democracy that the United States operates under. Until such time as you find fit to honor this, I will not comment further upon your treasonous speech.

Even if I knew who the players in the military are - which I don't - I wouldn't out them. Why the hell would I?

But it is really sad that you are accusing me of treason. The US government violates the Constitution constantly, and again, if you had done any research at all you would know that. For an investigative journalist with his own "team" you seem quite blissfully unaware of many facts that have been well known in conspiracy circles for years, and years....

If the government violates its own Constitution, constantly, then that is treason. It doesn't matter if they were duly elected or not!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Wow, a globalist journOlist equating that the UN has ANY authority within the US.

Jimmy, did you have Joel Roger's as a prof.

Oh, and OP, here is a huge thread on the RAP-April 19 1775 transitioning to April 19 2010

I would say things are seeming to be moving towards something. Do not know yet though.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Thanks saltheart, I missed that thread before

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Yes I understand there have been setbacks and problems and internal conflicts of interest and things of that nature. That can only be expected with something like this.

Ok let me see not a single thing they have predicted has happened nothing nada zilch. So what is it you expect to happen? What is it you think the current de facto government will do? Even in a currency crash do you think the current regime will just step down or more likely crack down?

These guys documents are crap Grand juries have never had any political power as these guys are trying to use them thier documents are flawed in the law they are sloppily worded and enslave any who sign them just like the current democracy does. I was appalled when I read them especially from guys who claim to really know and understand this stuff.

Your belief that the military is involved is illogical, you say the reason no on knows is because they want to keep it secret so the white hats don't get slapped with treason, well they were supposed to serve the governors and that was to be thier show of force but it did not happen, so why would they say they were going to do that and then back out? Because it was a lie to draw folks in... Oh yeah we have military backing. Turner even made a big deal when he quite the Assemblies because they could not prove they had military backing to him and then turns around and does the same damn thing to his followers. And now he is still claiming military backing meanwhile selling seminars to save you from the de facto government which by the way there is no evidence they do that either.

Wake up dude you are being conned there are no white hats preparing to save the day there is no military backing or they would have made thier move by now. The people are not ready to take thier country back despite those of us who see the need. We simply do not have the power in numbers to do it so we are stuck with what we have till that changes. Maybe the next crash will change that but don't count on it.

I wasted a lot of my life away trying various methods to get free of the de facto government and it got me no where. I know people who are still at it and keep coming up with the new magic bullet in law etc. but it never pans out. I avoid the government where I can and go along to get along where forced and now my focus is on enjoying life and family and friends while I can. I suggest others do the same. I have spent to much of my life being angry at government and people in general and it hasn't done a damn bit of good for me or anyone else so I am moving on. Doesn't mean I ignore the problems but it also doesn't mean I need to beat my head against a rock when I don't have power to change things or force agents to do the right thing.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Ok let me see not a single thing they have predicted has happened nothing nada zilch. So what is it you expect to happen? What is it you think the current de facto government will do? Even in a currency crash do you think the current regime will just step down or more likely crack down?

No, of course they will not just step down and go quietly into the night. They have been fighting tooth and nail to stay in the game. But I believe they will not last much longer.

As I already said, I hope the whole thing will be resolved peacefully with arrests and negotiations and that things don't collapse into civil war and chaos.

You can believe whatever you want. You want to believe there's not enough evidence, fine. I am tired of arguing about it.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

LOL it is not a matter of belief it is a matter of the facts. The facts are you are taking thier word that they are doing all these things and moving forward without a single shred of evidence to support it but a few guys making claims. I don't "believe" there is no evidence "I know there isn't any" because neither they nor you or anyone else have provided any. Assuming the military is involved but keeping it secret is not evidence it is irrational speculation. I am not arguing with you my points are not arguable they are facts, you are the one trying to argue based on your false belief they are telling the truth. It only shows how someone can ignore all facts, reason, and logic and continue to argue for thier irrational "belief" because they are emotionally attached to it. This type of person is a perfect patsy for these guys and thier sales of seminars.

Again good luck I won't disturb your belief anymore.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The "fact" is, we sitting here on the internet can't see everything that's happening, only a tiny, tiny fraction.

We can't see everything that the military and intel agencies are doing, we can't see everything that other major players like China and Russia are doing. We can't see or hear all the negotiations that are taking place behind closed doors in private meetings.

I see you and SO many others on here making the same mistake in logic and going around labelling everything as lies, scams, cons, hoaxes, just because conclusive proof can't be posted in a thread.

Well, hello!!! There are many, MANY things that happen in this world that can't be conclusively proven in an internet thread, that does not mean they aren't real!

If there are military brass and intelligence operatives who are planning a regime change in the US, of course they aren't going to be so stupid as to out themselves on the internet in a youtube video! DUH!!

Go on and on about how "there's no evidence" all you want, it won't change this simple logic. Military/intelligence/banking people don't always tell the whole world what they do in private meetings or covert ops. DUH!

I get very tired of people on here who can't even pass "detective 101" and connect the dots between various pieces of evidence and see the big picture. I get very tired of the pointless arguments with the debunkers who simply sit around denying everything, calling everyone a liar or con man and demanding conclusive proof. So much so that I rarely feel like posting on here any more. It's such a waste of time and energy that could be better spent on other things.

Of course their are white hat factions, good people who are sick of all the corruption and evil. Of course they have a long-term plan. If some of you are too dense to see that, then don't....

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Ahh lets see...has it succeeded

lets take a look at the first couple lines of their website

Tim Turner has requested an urgent matter be brought to prayer by our prayer team including any other prayer teams you may belong or associated with. Our goal is to get millions around the world praying for this solution.

hmm, prayer team to pray (or prey) so the offical government will disappear and the "interim" president will step in...ya, that is a sign of success.

one last note
the footer has something interesting on it

Official site of the Republic of the united States of America

I wonder if they purposefully left the U in united small...guess they aren't much for the united bit?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I wonder if they purposefully left the U in united small...guess they aren't much for the united bit?

Yes I think there is a reason for that. The "United States of America" is the name of the de facto corporate gov. By calling themselves the "Republic of the united States" they are officially separating themselves from the de facto gov.

Apparently trivial things like capital letters make a big difference in legalese.....

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Yes I think there is a reason for that. The "United States of America" is the name of the de facto corporate gov. By calling themselves the "Republic of the united States" they are officially separating themselves from the de facto gov.

Apparently trivial things like capital letters make a big difference in legalese.....

Ahh, well in that case, yes...they have definately succeeded in taking over the Republic of the united States...or whatever business name they set up.

Congrats...now donate to them already.

Now, lets see them next take over a real company, like starbucks or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join