It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation - what is your worst nightmare?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If reincarnation was proven true, what would you really NOT like to reincarnate as?

The Eastern religions, pagans and New Agers who borrow from such traditions pride themselves on having no permanent hell. Yet they describe hellish states that could put the fear of Buddha in you.
There are many possible templates of reincarnation:
- in Hinduism it depends on your past Karma, and your thoughts (state of consciousness) at the time of death
- in Buddhism the candle lights the candle, and people reincarnate pretty fast - often as animals
- Western reincarnation shelves the animal idea, and may believe in a "Sumerland" in-between time in a spiritual world, where the next incarnation is decided by committee.

In the East there are hellish states, higher and lower planets, even heavenly states where life lasts millions of years. But, in every material universe we will sicken and die again.

They say reincarnating as an animal is like being in a room with the windows open. We see out, but cannot really communicate. Being a plant is like being in a room with no windows.

But for me those times of working off Karma (animals or plants do not create Karma, they only work it off) are insignificant.

What is the biggest hell for a human on this planet at present?
Do we even know the greatest suffering?
Not to be racist, but living in Africa, my greatest fear is being reborn in Africa as a girl-child under a black government.
What is yours, especially concerning human society?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

I'd hate to be reborn where there's sweat-shops, on-going slavery, rape and war.
That cannot make for a very pleasant childhood.
Of course every geographical region has its good and bad places, so to be born in a loving family in some parts of Africa is superior to being in a really bad place in the US or Europe.
I'd want to be male, and this time heterosexual.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
About rebirth, I would fear most to be reborn in one of the hell realms.

But I think this question is about human rebirths so I would say I would not wish to be born in a violent family.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
i don't want to be reborn on a warzone like Iraq and Afghanistan, after all many kids have died before they see adulthood

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Well, let me put it this way: If my next incarnation is anything like this one (it's a joke), then damn - I'll be pissed (not that I'll have cognizance of it all).

I must have been a scumbag in my past life, because the crap started when I was 4 - way before I had the chance to make my own mistakes...

So yeah, hopefully next time around will be better. This present life is just a circus of paying off bad karma. Sucks.

But I plan to ride it out until the wheels fall off!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
If reincarnation was proven true, what would you really NOT like to reincarnate as?

my greatest fear is being reborn in Africa as a girl-child under a black government.
What is yours, especially concerning human society?

Being the next meal of a hindu that believes/practices
traditional reincarnation rituals.
reincarnation ritual

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

My biggest fear is reincarnating as an animal destined for the slaughterhouse. My second fear is being reincarnated as a girl in the middle east. My third reincarnating in the congo.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Incidentally, we may well be animals destined for the slaughterhouse.
Every war was a slaughterhouse.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

The connection between war and slaughterhouses is intimately connected to some gurus.
It is the collective karma of the horrid energy these places create.
So imagining the fear and screams of the animals in factory death-farms when they realize what is about to happen is terrifying.
But those who keep battery chickens, support those industries and are involved with it already are the chickens.
So yes, that is a terrifying thought.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
If I have to reincarnate I wouldn't want to be myself again. In fact, I'd rather rebel against God and say "# you, I'm not going back there (earth) again".

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Why be fearful of any type of life if it is temporary?

An animal will die.

A plant will die.

A girl from Africa will die.

You yourself will die.

Even planets and stars will die.

However, the energy of life will never die. Thus, why be fearful of what form it takes? It still is just energy...

Work diligently towards balancing your surroundings the best you can, no matter what form you shall take.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Id hate to come back as susan boyle's under wear

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
To be honest, i think being reborn back into this world (current situation) is a disturbing thought!

I'd far rather be born into a world of happiness and love, not one of hate, lies and destruction like Earth!
edit on 25/10/10 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I personally think that reincarnation is something the real ptb know of and can control.

So thats how they control people within the real power structure, and remember these people are pure evil beyond anything you can conceive. They care not about torturing people and what ever.

Yep i think it is real, and i think the ptb the real ones can control it, its how they keep everyone inside teh circle.

So on topic, being reincarnated is anyones worst nightmare, as being on this planet with all this scum, is hell in itself. So anything human would be a nightmare to me. Living once would be enough for me, but i doubt that really is so. Just look how many people actually have a good life here hardly anyone, but beasts in human form.

By the way i think planet earth is the literal hell from the bible, and that what we perceive to be lucifer is what really runs this world. I am not the first or last who thinks that.

So even obama even though he thinks he has a good life is in this with us.

So for me being born again, on this planet with 6.7billion who think nothing of torturing and killing for laughs, na thanks, but i assume i will have to endure more of this rubbish in another life here.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Horrifically I think good karma can be bad karma in a way.
Like something good made me privileged to get a computer, and I found ATS.
So now when the Internet's working it's great, but when it's not it's bad. I sometimes wonder what I did with myself in my spare time before that.
So even good karma is material attachment or 'maya', the illusion that non-permanent things are permanent.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Mine is more positive I guess. If I HAD to come back as an animal I hope it would be as a dog belonging to my future relatives. My family has always had such love and respect for all animals and we love our dogs unconditionally. Whether it be a Great Dane or a little dog from the pound, our dogs are inside dogs that stay in our home, and at times sneak into our beds, they are a big part of our family. They comfort us when we're upset and make us laugh unexpectedly. They bring us joy and allow us to love them.

Sorry if this answer was not really what your question asked.

edit on 25-10-2010 by Bachrk because: spelling

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Reincarnation
.......technically

Resurrection

As Jesus raised dead people, he resurrected them as Son of God, by the might of his Almighty Father _Jehovah Lord! Blessed be!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

LOL a Dragon

2nd

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
When one is ought to come back out of Sjeool he will be himself again. There is no transformation of humans chaning into animals. I'm getting the feeling some just don't care about themselves living here and are longing for death and then joke around when I am raised out of death you may make me your cat or something, 'Sjust nut funny.

gweets.

edit on 2010/10/25 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Karma is in the mindbox created after you decided to just not care anymore and jerk around the place. You left your heart aside and took the wild ride. You look at the depressed man left of you, the one at your right thinking they're not depressed becaused of what I did and you moved on.

Greats!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join