It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SpaceShip found by scientist in Antarctic picture (From Movie: The Orion Conspiracy)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
that doesnt look like any space probe I've seen..

So ummm exactly how many alien space probes HAVE you see?

To compare?

edit on 26-10-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

hi zorgon
im glad you liked the vid
the only space probe i have seen is the nellisd air force crash vid
xp

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
You know, ATS used to be a bastion for "alternative information" where ideas could be shared freely. Newer members could post questions and receive well thought out responses, and not get raked through the coals to find the truth. I won't name names, but it seems there is a core group of posters who come into the UFO forums just to troll and flame users who are trying to find some validity or falsity in things that they have read or found. Since when has it become a place where trolls just "beat posters into submission?"

I'm quite frankly getting sick of this crap. Almost as sick as all the "boy who cried wolf" threads make me. But keep it up those of you who enjoy trolling. One of these days a new member is going to have something concrete and real, and they won't post for fear of ridicule from the resident trollers.

And to the OP: I believe that this image was used from the X-Files 2. It might be used in the Orion Conspiracy, but I believe it is an image from the X-Files 2.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker
edit on 26-10-2010 by truthseeker1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I mean OUR space probes

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Is it that difficult for some of you to understand why Hollywood would spend millions around the theme of having a spaceship being found underneath the Ice? Obviously if something is legit, Hollywood comes around the corner with their two cents and gives their interpretation which comes in the form of fiction and a half.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I mean OUR space probes

This is one of ours

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid Obviously if something is legit, Hollywood comes around the corner with their two cents and gives their interpretation which comes in the form of fiction and a half.

Obviously, yes... as you say
But usually it doesn't work the other way

NASA MAPS FEATURES HIDDEN UNDER ANTARCTICA ICE - LIVE CHAT Nov 18 2010
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
This one is real

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey, good one this
I see "something" there. But isnt this just the place where they make donuts? Rather large ones btw.

Lets take a look to the thread.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I mean OUR space probes

This is one of ours

That is the TR-3B right? Im sure if it is, then it is old news as whatever is not yet leaked or even comprehended is currently going on as we speak ^_^. One wonders how big of a gap there is today between public and highly classified information.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HanyouSpirit

No its not the TR3-B

The gap? About 30 years in most stuff, maybe 50 years in other areas

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: knowneedtoknow

Most of these pictures are from French The Orion Conspiracy/La Conspiration d'Orion 2008 short video (imdb) and can be downloaded from their website in high-quality. It's interesting to watch though. Which one are real or fake, we don't know.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hey Kenorb, The question was answered on the first page, then the second page as well I think.

The user ziggystar60 posted this.

The picture in the OP is from a short film called "The Orion Conspiracy" made by Seb Janiak.
This is his website: sebjaniak.com...

And you can find the picture in the OP here:
www.theorionconspiracy.com...#

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kenorb
thanks for pulling this rabbit from its hole ...
i'll proceed to add more water until the other rabbits either drown or surface..

now with regards to the golden metal library in the orion's website hope this helps .

there was a mention in 'The Telegraph' c.a 1946 , of a huge collection of metallic booklets found during some digs to build a municipal drainage system.

first i refer you to this cave de la tayos
and this
Father crespi

see the huge bird in the metal plate below

perhaps it relates to this
Horus

i think this library has a connection to the tales of wars between reptilian creatures and bird creatures(Carians).

Human origins..maybe

...apparently the two have been enemies since the first projection of essences/archetypes happened in this universe.

Thunderbird mythos
also
Garuda

also with regards to the orionconspiracy i wonder if this
Gisel caspian recovery
relates to this

can anyone give these images a detailed context/origin..location...
red pyramid

10 pyramids pleiades

edit on 21-5-2015 by fr33coll3ct1v3 because: mis-type

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
One need only look at the shadows of the people to see that this photo is fake. a reply to: knowneedtoknow

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Im new here, and for some reason I cannot start a thread (thats probably why, there probably a certain post count you need) so I dont know where to put this, and this seemed a good spot as any..

www.youtube.com...

Apparently it was filmed in Russia. It doesnt look like a rocket or meteor, and it took an odd path. It is generating alot of smoke/trail like a rocket would,, but its shape is different anf the path is more horizontal than it is vertical.. any thoughts?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join