It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SpaceShip found by scientist in Antarctic picture (From Movie: The Orion Conspiracy)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hi people i did want to share this whit you for a long time here on ATS but Youtube did remove the video so i did find only a picture. only one and it a small one sorry guys
I do have the video on one of my hard drives i will try to find it and i will upload it. It will take some time all my videos are named by numbers not names so give me some time i have alot of videos.

So in the video it was saying that scientist did find a spaceship in Antarctic there is no info on that at all on the web
So guys what do you think ?? Experts in image analyze this plz thx

Source if you can call that a source the only one i found

Source

edit on 24-10-2010 by knowneedtoknow because: Forgot the source

edit on 26-10-2010 by Gazrok because: Added note that this pic is from a movie, but since this is on page 2, isn't always known to the members who read the last page of the thread.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Isn't that scene from an X-Files movie?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

there is actually a series of these photos, i thought it was pretty cool because it showed a time line in the last photo they blow it up from a boat offshore.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by erumisato

i don't know if its from a movie thats why im asking

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

FINALLY some REAL evidence......

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowneedtoknow
reply to post by erumisato

i don't know if its from a movie thats why im asking

There was another movie called "The Thing" which was about a shape shifting alien which was discovered on a spaceship which was found in antarctica.

www.imdb.com...

Perhaps it is from a scene from that movie?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Yeah,i think this is Bunk! Nice picture though.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Wow never saw or heard about this story before...interesting OP

As for the picture it looks to good to be true if you what I mean lol.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
there is a thread that shows a video that includes the series of photographs that this is taken from, the thread is called MUST SEE government secrets

Mod Edit: Link to thread with video:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2010/11/16 by GradyPhilpott because: see note above

link   
I'd like to believe it's real, but something about the picture looks off. I'm thinkin its a manufactured picture.

link   
Could be a few pics from a remake of the movie "The Thing

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
It would have been nice for you to retrieve the video before you began the thread, not trying to be rude, but if you know you have it, it sure would have added to the topic. Please find it and post it, otherwise the thread is just too vague. It sounds intriguing...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
the picture comes from this video

video.google.com...#

enjoy

xp
edit on 24-10-2010 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2010 by XPLodER because: cant imbed vid

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gnarkill1529

ya i know i made a fool of me again someone will show me the movie scene soon.

PS: sorry if its fake i don't watch that much movies

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I am confused, OP, dont you actually have the video this came from, and you said you remember a scientist talking on it?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I remember seeing that picture a few years ago and tried to find it again and never could.

BTW, the video you posted is not working at this time.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
must see government secrets is the title of the thread (posted by julie washington) and the name of the video on youtube if i knew how to link it i would. must see givernment secrets part one starts with these photos

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Wow, just wow. I'm loosing brain cells by the thousands this week on ATS.

No, this photo is not real. Period. You will NOT find any legitimate evidence that it is real, no matter how hard you try (for what should be obvious reasons).

Let us use logic, reason and common sense for a second to tell us why this isn't real. Let's say you have no photo editing or computer skills, and have to rely on what others tell you. Let's say these pictures are a little old and have already made the rounds extensively in the ufo community. Given what I just said, can you use logic, reason and common sense to determine if this is worth further investigation?

When actually thought about, the answer will present itself.

But I guess your the type that needs a video of some guy sitting behind the computer actually making these things before you will accept any one of a dozen or so more plausible answers? And the fact that you will never get that evidence on this (and pretty much anything) allows you to mentally reason that your inner most desires or hidden religious-like wannabe beliefs might just have some traction when it comes to reality. This picture has nothing to do with UFO's or aliens, sorry.

I've been called every name in the book on here for having half a brain. But it's not folks like myself who have made this subject the laughable joke that it is. Seriously, read the thread titles on this very forum right now. Seriously makes my head spin. And the sad part, the sad part is this is the one of the nest forums around for this type of stuff. Makes you wonder, if we are on the best of the best boards right now and it is this bad, why?
edit on 24-10-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts because: I can't spiell

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Don't sweat it. I am going to make one of those ATS predictions here right now guy's,so remember this! It will happen one day......
UFO in ice!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join