It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pink Card, what is it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I ask in this secret societies section for a purpose. Does anyone know what a Pink Card is? What organizations use it? How do you get it? Thanks.

Google is of no use concerning this question.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Before i spend hours looking for this. What do you know about it. And where did you hear about it from.

Your asking about it. So you must know something about it.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I can't say what I know about it at this time, I didn't come here to post what I know only to hear someone repeat what I said and say it's true or a lie. I am curious if anyone here actually knows what a Pink Card is, or has at least even heard someone mention even in passing the word Pink Card in any context which lines up with the subject of this forum.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Here you go. 30 seconds Google search.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
You have either heard of it, or you haven't. Like I mentioned in the first post, google will not help you with this question. The first thing that pops into your head, am I alone in being the only ATSr that has heard of a Pink Card? strange.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

No, you aren't alone - but you should know not to talk about it...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

That's right!
The OP will give the whole damned thing away. It's secret for a reason...

Sheeeshh!

The pink card is ok but I prefered the cool handshake better.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Is it something to do with Anthroposophy?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The Rudolf Steiner movement?

^^^^LOL you beat me ^^^^
edit on 24/10/10 by shadow watcher because: edit

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I'm just curious if the collective minds of the users on these boards are just running around circles or if some actually know what their talking about.

The Pink Card, I am not about to reveal what I know beyond what I've said, because it would ruin my investigation, but I would be happy to talk at greater length with anyone who has a bit of knowledge on the subject.

Just to throw a false lead at you, all while calling it a false lead. The word illuminati, I'm sure many of you have figured this out, anyone actually intending on finding who they would define as the illuminati by searching the word illuminati will only find an endless circle of tabloid literature and a tiny bit of history, nothing more.

One thing I would point out to anyone who has found a shred of evidence that is not well known, if it isn't well known, there's a better chance that it's real.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Well if the Pink card you mean is the same one I mean then it would be better to discuss the Blue card I would think.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
OMG
Now they are going to reveal the Blue card...

Whats wrong with you poeple?
edit on 25-10-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
troll thread..........

And next time when you come on maybe you could try being a little nicer and less "im elite , and i cant reveal anything because im doing an investigation and im in the know"

If you know as much as you say you do you wouldnt be coming on here looking for help, and its just been my experience that when asking for help, a little appreciation and manners, and less attitude go a long long way......

Good luck

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

"I found myself faced by names and terms that I had heard elsewhere in the most hideous of connections — Yuggoth, Great Cthulhu, Tsathoggua, Yog-Sothoth, R'lyeh, Nyarlathotep, Azathoth, Hastur, Yian, Leng, the Lake of Hali, Bethmoora, the Yellow Sign, L’mur-Kathulos, Bran, and the Magnum Innominandum — and was drawn back through nameless aeons and inconceivable dimensions to worlds of elder, outer entity at which the crazed author of the Necronomicon had only guessed in the vaguest way.... There is a whole secret cult of evil men (a man of your mystical erudition will understand me when I link them with Hastur and the Yellow Sign) devoted to the purpose of tracking them down and injuring them on behalf of the monstrous powers from other dimensions."
—H. P. Lovecraft, "The Whisperer in Darkness"

In Steve Jackson games "Munchkin Cthulu"
the "King in Pink" is a card that is a
parody of the monster above.

David Grouchy
edit on 25-10-2010 by davidgrouchy because: parodie < > parody

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
troll thread..........
Good luck

Maybe before you assume someone isn't an investigator you should maybe do some investigation on them? I've been told by a professional private investiagor that I did a good job on an investigation. When I investigate something, I may spend years on it before I release anything, because I don't believe in doing a half-assed job.

What's the point in revealing something that hasn't been fact checked, especially if that something may make you look like a liar, or result in a lawsuit. I don't want to focus on overkill mainstream subjects at the moment. My questions are serious, the pink card does indeed exist, in connection with a secret society, perhaps I do not know exactly which one. I have a source but I was attempting to verify the source with an outside source.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I thought I would put my 2 cents in.

This is worth giving a look into.

forum.rickross.com...,61129,84850

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

"I found myself faced by names and terms that I had heard elsewhere in the most hideous of connections — Yuggoth, Great Cthulhu, Tsathoggua, Yog-Sothoth, R'lyeh, Nyarlathotep, Azathoth, Hastur, Yian, Leng, the Lake of Hali, Bethmoora, the Yellow Sign, L’mur-Kathulos, Bran, and the Magnum Innominandum — and was drawn back through nameless aeons and inconceivable dimensions to worlds of elder, outer entity at which the crazed author of the Necronomicon had only guessed in the vaguest way.... There is a whole secret cult of evil men (a man of your mystical erudition will understand me when I link them with Hastur and the Yellow Sign) devoted to the purpose of tracking them down and injuring them on behalf of the monstrous powers from other dimensions."
—H. P. Lovecraft, "The Whisperer in Darkness"

In Steve Jackson games "Munchkin Cthulu"
the "King in Pink" is a card that is a
parody of the monster above.

David Grouchy
edit on 25-10-2010 by davidgrouchy because: parodie < > parody

Strange you would know I have this "King in Pink" card in my house... I've never even played this game, it's my roommates.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I thought I would put my 2 cents in.

This is worth giving a look into.

forum.rickross.com...,61129,84850

Peace, NRE.

Thanks for the link, interesting connection, though I don't think this group is the same group though. The people who are members of the secret group I'm trying to find, they are most non-spiritual, and this group appears to at least attempt to be spiritual.

I will release more of what I know, but what I'm leading to is such a big claim that it's no something anyone should be even posting unless it's backed by at least some small piece of evidence.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Well, thats about all that I am aware of. I will subscribe to the thread, and see where this ends up. BTW, I wouldn't worry so much about what others will think about whatever it is, I mean have you seen some of the things on here sometimes

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Just so I am clear. Are you referencing the Theosophical Society?
I ask so as to see if I am interested in this thread or not.
thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join