It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxicologist now dealing with at least three autopsies in Gulf

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
"People who's esophagus's are dissolving..these people have oil in their bodies"

Worker on Grand Isle dropped over dead.
I am dealing with 3 or 4 autopsies right now.
I know of people with 4.75% of lung capacity and with an enlarged heart.I know people who's esophagus's are dissolving and disintegrating.All of these people have oil in their bodies,upper 95th percentile.-Riki Ott
Here's the link
www.earthboppin.net...
I am at a loss of words here after watching the video..

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Kind of not a great video. Interviewer says she is interviewing lady regarding the Exxon Valdez in alaska, then the lady says she is talking about grand Isle. Also dated from August. Weak and confusing, sorry.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Kind of not a great video. Interviewer says she is interviewing lady regarding the Exxon Valdez in alaska, then the lady says she is talking about grand Isle. Also dated from August. Weak and confusing, sorry.

She does not say she's interviewing her regarding the Exxon spill, she mentions that the guest "survived" the Exxon spill....

Confusing? NOT !

NOTE to media outlets: Some people need everything spelled out clearly with sentences consisting of small words. When a video is used to convey a message it should be run at a very slow speed so all the tiny words can be captured in real time and understood !

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Followed the links to FloridaOilSpillLaw. If even HALF of the stuff reported on these two pages is true ... this is beyond awful.

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

Many, many, many links on those two pages to other sickness caused by the oil disaster.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I fail to see or imagine how oil in your body (even nonbiological oils) could dissolve any body part. It's not acid it's oil.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
I fail to see or imagine how oil in your body (even nonbiological oils) could dissolve any body part. It's not acid it's oil.

It's not OIL that is causing this - IT'S COREXIT.

Sometimes I think DUH suits people just fine...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR

Originally posted by SunnyDee

She does not say she's interviewing her regarding the Exxon spill, she mentions that the guest "survived" the Exxon spill....

Confusing? NOT !

NOTE to media outlets: Some people need everything spelled out clearly with sentences consisting of small words. When a video is used to convey a message it should be run at a very slow speed so all the tiny words can be captured in real time and understood !

Sorry, I was wrong, but way to attack me.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This is absolutely disgusting. We're told it's perfectly safe to go swimming in the gulf, for what? To keep tourist money flowing? What sick people to allow this to happen, and for the media to ignore the poisoning of hundreds of thousands if not millions of people, and marine life. Once again they will cover it up instead of taking action and making those responsible pay for detoxification. The #ers sprayed corexit, they knew the consequences, they NEED to pay for the clean up and medical bills of all the people effected. BP should no longer exist as a company. Their assets should have been seized, and sold off to pay for the clean up. Especially after how they tried to dodge having to pay anything.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I've had two people I know die from exposure to this garbage while cleaning up in the Gulf. I'm sure many, many, many more will. If anybody is interested in an email I have concerning the folks I know dying I created a thread some time ago. You can look it up on profile page. Thanks for the OP. S&F.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

When it's hot and windy, more than water is whipped up into the clouds. Ever heard of it raining fish or frogs? Crude oil has been detected in the rain in florida. This makes it possible for people to inhale it.

Crude oil is mostly hydrocarbons.
Get a bit of this on your skin, - no problem.

Swallow a little of this, - small problem.

Inhale a little crude oil, an it stays in your lungs forever, rotting them.

Chemical Pneumonitis from Hydrocarbon Aspiration

While hydrocarbons have been reported to be toxic to various organ systems, the most frequent adverse effect is aspiration, which can cause a chemical pneumonitis from direct injury to the lung parenchyma. Other effects of aspiration are pulmonary edema, bronchospasm, and resultant hypoxia. On pathology, there is a necrotizing pneumonia along with direct destruction of capillaries, alveolar septae, and the pulmonary epithelium. The surfactant layer, which is composed of lipids, is made soluble by hydrocarbons, causing further damage. Subsequently, there can be atelectasis, interstitial inflammation, and hyaline membrane formation.

It's a very painful, slow way to die.
You can be sure there will be many deaths like this in that area, but they will happen gradually, and be written off as pneumonia or influenza.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

interesting video detailing her experience in the gulf.

is there any sort of evidence beyond her word for the claims she is making? Having such would be helpful when presenting info to other media outlets.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Here is more confirmation of people getting sick!!Everyone should read this!!
english.aljazeera.net...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

Good work. Thanks.

...Biology is complicated. Who knows what toxic compounds might have formed by this time? Just call it Super-Corexit, components unknown.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I think you need to pay a little more attention to details before you make any comments.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by justadood
How absurd. I responded to a post above about this being related to Corexit, but my post was removed.

I myself have wondered if it isn't just the Corexit, but a combination of all of the chemicals and oils and methanes, and whatever else has been pushed onto the public. I read somewhere that even the bacteria that is supposed to naturally eat away the oil have been affected and changed somehow from the combination of oils, and other chemicals now in the gulf.

I am thankfully very far away from there. I can only imagine how this is affecting the air quality in the area.

I do wish I had seen what you posted, between the ridiculous amount of 404ed threads, and terms and condition signs, ATS is getting harder to read by the day.

top topics

join