It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You a Serial Killer? Is There A Serial Killer On ATS Right Now?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

OK I appreciate your attempt to understand

Let me rephrase this: "not all Muslim are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims".
"not all Loners are serial killers, but all serial killers are loners".

That is how I see it, when you describe a serial killer as a loner, then when a serial killer does something horrible, the loners will be discriminated against, in all levels, starting from the social level, where other students in your school will look at you weird while thinking about the serial killer description the media injected in their brains.

Then this will move to political level, where laws will be created against you. To give you an example would be the law which allows the government to spy on you, which Bush installed and now Obama continued.

There is a reason why some scriptures command its followers to not predict the future. Arrogance will force men to take that direction again, when they do, the only people who will suffer will be the different.

What would life be like if we were all the same

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

That's the contradiction I was talking about. Do you separate the Soldiers who are doing their duty and taking out genuine Terrorists from the tiny number of bad people who exist in any large group like the Army that are themselves Terrorists?

Killing a Terrorist is a form of self defense or defending others. Killing a person who is not a Terrorist is quite a different thing. In other words, killing somebody who wants to kill you or innocent people just because of who you are or what Faith you belong to is not murder. Killing a person who is covering up for or hiding a Terrorist is also not murder. Accidentally killing a person or people because a Terrorist is hiding behind them and you don't know the innocent people are there is also not murder.

This thread however is about something else entirely I'm afraid.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I get it and always have. I've not always understood your hesitance to label Terrorists for what they really are. That first post on this thread was quite revealing about that.

In the case of this thread though, Terrorists are not actually part of this topic as you have no doubt gleaned by now. Serial Killers exist in all societies and their killing has nothing to do with Religious fanaticism. These people have broken minds that do not function correctly. In some respects they are not even Human.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
reply to post by zelaar

It makes me wonder how many other kids just like him are out there. Are we creating serial killers with pharmaceuticals?

Pharmaceuticals create all sorts of mental problems, including turning people into maniacs. Would you classify a serial killer as a maniac? The correct answer would be yes. This shows that pharmaceuticals raise the risk factor for serial killers in a given population.

While prescription drugs might be causing all this. I don't believe it is the main cause. As scientific evidence coming out is pointing to synthetic hormones, pesticides, and other environmental toxins as the culprits here. Not to mention, TPTB are introducing synthetic estrogens into the food supply to kill sperm counts so as to reduce the population. Synthetic estrogens don't just affect sperm count. They damage the entire body, including the mind.

The damage that has been done to the male population of this planet is so heinous and so massive, that would be highly inappropriate to call this anything less than a holocaust. Even the female population has been affected by this, but nowhere near as much. 10s of millions of men are now dead because of these toxins; millions of women. Billions of lives have now been decimated by their ravished and scrambled minds and bodies. 100s of millions, perhaps billions of people have had their sexual orientation skewed by these chemicals.

This health nightmare has been seeping into the population very slowly since the beginning of the industrial revolution. This is why it has been so hard to notice. Until recently that is, when it picked up steam in the 90s.
edit on 26-10-2010 by sliceNodice because: meh

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I'm actually more interested in society's fascination with serial killers. In every serial killer movie, the audience is told so much more about the killer's mindset. The audience identifies with the killer rather than the victims, who come and go and who are given little to no characterization. Even the investigator, rather than becoming an antagonist, spends most of these movies trying to "get inside the head" of the killer. I think there is an attraction to the chaos of the serial killer, who brazenly breaks society's most sacred rules with impunity. It's sort of the ultimate escape.

I remember when I was a kid and we dissected pig fetuses (fetiii?). At first, everyone was squeamish and weird about it. But once everyone got used to the idea, they were tearing into the fetuses with relish, finding and exploring body parts that weren't part of the lesson, gleefully comparing their gruesome finds with each other. So there is definitely that destructive instinct. I mean, just look at the entire genre of first person shooters. What really drives those games is the virtual slaughter that the players get to commit. Think about all the legal ways to murder: war, executions, animal experimentation, police work, etc. There are plenty of ways that one can kill legally. How many serial killers were cops in rough areas and we just never hear about them?

In any case, the truth of these guys is probably really depressing. From what I understand, most serial killers dealt with horrible abuse at the most vulnerable times of their lives. It was probably hell for them. It's sad. And it's too bad that society hasn't figured out how to more healthily deal with the murder instinct and the mentally unsound.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
On the one hand, serial killers love when they are the center of attention. But, on the other, they mostly do not want to be found and never take any chances. That said, I'm sure there are serial killers on ATS but I doubt they will just state it openly on here.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
We had a poster here a few years ago who posted from a reservation and ended up killing people.
National news type thing. It was tragic.
I think this thread is inappropriate and bizarre.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion Of course these are very general points, and even if someone had the majority of these (as I do), it would not necessarily mean that they would become serial killers, it is only meant as a point of reference.

The most crucial aspect of the OP.

I shudder to think that in the year 2010 we are reduced to going about our daily lives worrying or wondering about this. It's like trying to pick out witches in Salem four hundred years ago.
edit on 30/10/2010 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
We had a poster here a few years ago who posted from a reservation and ended up killing people.
National news type thing. It was tragic.
I think this thread is inappropriate and bizarre.

That is one, in how many posters. Like i say the police should use there profiling on there own people, and groups like mi5 and police are going to have more serial killer types, than any other profession.

Just how many murders in effect do police commit in there lifes. There is plenty of ways for police nowadays to virtually kill or destroy lifes.

But we here fall into the media trap, aof the lets pretend we who just tell the truths about these types, somehow, while we have done nothing are targets of these rubbish profiling.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
There are tons of serial killers here on ATS.

They're called death penalty enthusiasts.

Anyone they don't morally agree with must be killed, it's the ethical way

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
there is an attempt that has begun in society to discover how to forsee if someone is a Psychopath and how to deal with them before they start killing

in my opinion it needs to start with animal cruelty laws
and progress from there all serial killers have animal cruelty in common

sometimes they can get their yas yas out that way, and it doesn't progress to people sometimes not .

I am thinking about the number of world leaders in the past and now are psychopaths

a good example would be Saddam Hussein and his sons ,seeing people like that on the world stage makes me think there is surly a genetic component to this

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Serial killers are deranged individuals, and yes it has a lot to do with there experience when young. If they were abused or worser it can manifest in a secret wish to kill. Though most of them are lead on by there basic instincts, and personal demons, which get the best of them, under certain situations, usually when they feel powerless, or when they have power over something. And there past in most of them is there demon that they can't escape, most of them when they kill are driven by this, there are some legit reasons why human's are afraid to be alone. They are always in a struggle, and when they lose they kill. Thats why they are not very predictable, that and the fact that there really just average people.

Most murders are crimes of irrational passions, things like hate or jealosy, or just situations were fear takes over then its fight or flight. Serial killers are the same, only they rationalise things ahead of time, that's why they go on killing spree's, it's because they put a little thought in to it, instead of being slave to there emotions which leads to crimes we see most days. So instead of being slave's to there emotions they are slave's to there demons, which was usually caused by many factors, so that means they are likely to kill not for ideal's or money or jealousy or greed, they kill for the sake of the kill, to give what was given in there lifes, or just plain for the power they get out of taking a life. So basically they are the more rational of the irrational.

And you can't profile serial killer's really, especially not with daydreaming or over productive imaginations, most of the profiles are just plain wrong, and would classify for most of humanity. In most of humanity if they were in there spot as these serial killer's they would do the same, you are your soroundings for the most part, that's why in ancient and brutal civilizations, people were more brutal. The only thing profiling will really do is at least give the real killers of the world a profile of what not to be perceived as if they want to go on killing, that's why you hear people that knew these serial killer's they always say "but he was a family man and went to church" or "but he seemed so normal even went to town meetings"

And lets not forget this saying " you kill one person they call you a murderer, you kill a million they call you a conqueror" Oh yes some murder is sanctioned and agreed apon. It's only those murders that are not sanctioned or agreed apon that people dont like, and frightens them, if anyone really looks at the totality of human history and the sanctioned killing that went on and is still going on in places, it really pales in comparison with your everyday murderer serial or otherwise.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
idk.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
LOL, even if you are not a serial killer, you may become

our world is $¨%&$*¨and it can change you

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Considering some responses you've had already, I'd say you've definitely attracted the serial killer attention from ATS!

It's highly likely there is at least one that's a regular on these boards, the same could probably be said for a lot of popular websites and forums though.

For the record: I'm not a serial killer. Honest..

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DaemonD14

If you were in fact a serial killer, that may not be a bad thing for the rest of us because you are 5 years too late for this thread. Hopefully you would have the same tardiness in your killing career too.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join