It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw 7 3D this week!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Who here like me is excited to see the last Saw movie? I'm probably going Thursday to see the movie. What do you think of the Saw movies?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm a big fan of the Saw franchise...Don't know will I be able to go and see it and it's been eating me from the inside
Also I'm fairly new here, and this is my frist post haha...
Never tought my first post will be about Saw,on a site like this.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

my wife & I just watched Saw 6 on netflix last night.
Before this i'd only seen the first movie.

Now I remember why.

It's too much about gore and not enough about the story. The story can be very intriguing if they'd focus on that, instead of showing us what it looks like for a fat man to hack off his own waist line.

Im not against blood & violence in movies...but Saw seems to be taking it a little bit too far IMO.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Hakken van groenten houden ons uit de problemen met de wet? What does IMO stand for? I believe this film will be the most gory film ever conceived by man. The plot is supposed to finish and we can see for our own eyes what's going on!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

The story can be very intriguing if they'd focus on that, instead of showing us what it looks like for a fat man to hack off his own waist line

That's Cary Ewels from the Princess BRide you're talking about - he knows Bonetti's defence!

Also I reckon he's the real big bad behind the film - but you'll find out come Thursday.

-m0r

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

What does IMO stand for?

IMO = In My Opinion

It will be neat if it can pull off something like the ads for it (i.e. making it look like YOU are in a trap)... That'd be pretty surreal.... The wife and I will probably go see it Friday night, as she loves a good scare, and tis the season for it...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Unfortunately, they kind of dropped the ball on the "making it look like you were in a trap" thing. THAT would have been cool.

Still though, this was a pretty cool flick. I can't tell you how many times I ducked, or blinked when 3D gore was coming at me, hehe...

Like the last Saw film, it did a good job of kind of tying the films together, and explaining things. The "twists" were kind of easy to see coming (at least for me), but still was fun to be proven right. Lets just say I knew WHERE the killer was at all times, and WHO the additional accomplice was...

Still leaves an opening for a sequel too, as I can't see them stopping this franchise.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'm a big fan of all the saw movies i can't wait for saw 7 to come out.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I am a MASSIVE Saw fan, but this one, this one was the turd on my cornflakes.

I don't care for it very much at all.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I love the Saw movies and the 7th one was one of the best
seen it in 3D it was great

new topics

top topics

join