It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

El Chupacabra Real? YouTube - Chupacabra Mystery Finally Revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Nightstar's post has it embedded

Okay I know there are a lot of posts about this, However while surfing youtube I found a strange video, All leading to one conclusion I'm not the best at embedding so please bare with me[if you can tell me how that'd be great x.x]

www.youtube.com...

Now personally I believe El Chupacabra is real, I watched this video and that's the only thing I can think of, All the animal's are described either the same or very very similiar, Please remember that El Chupacabra CAN BE A DOG-LIKE CREATURE, Most say "No they cant" However after watching this video you shall see...

I'm not saying that this HAS to be El Chupacabra, But this is apparently very similiar in apperance to how El Chupacabra looks like, However the one spotted in Puetor rico[I know that's spelled wrong forgive me] is completely different, More like a Alien Description there

Any other thoughts on this?
edit on 24-10-2010 by TheConspiracy because: Added some

edit on 24-10-2010 by TheConspiracy because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2010 by TheConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Embedded for you. I believe in the chupacabra. Exactly what it is I am not sure though.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Thank you nightstar, I think this MIGHT be the legendary "El Chupacabra" but however I'm not saying that it is for a fact since I personally have never seen one

join