It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignore list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
With this new layout, which is very nice indeed, I am having trouble finding where to edit my "member ignore list".
I recently had the idea to take everyone off my ignore list to start fresh but I am having trouble finding the page to change it.

Any help would be appreciated.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

I believe this is the answer you're looking for.

edit on 24-10-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

thanks for the reply. I guess SO knows best and it is probably better that we do not ignore people because it in a way makes us ignorant. Thanks again.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
reply to post by Rising Against

thanks for the reply. I guess SO knows best and it is probably better that we do not ignore people because it in a way makes us ignorant. Thanks again.

There is nothing wrong with ignoring certain things. And there is nothing wrong with being ignorant about certain things either. It all depends on what those things are.

I for example am ignorant of your sex life, and am happily so, and plan to stay happily ignorant of it.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Calender
There is nothing wrong with ignoring certain things. And there is nothing wrong with being ignorant about certain things either. It all depends on what those things are.

I for example am ignorant of your sex life, and am happily so, and plan to stay happily ignorant of it.

I could be wrong here, but I think when wiredamerican said: "it is probably better that we do not ignore people because it in a way makes us ignorant." He was maybe referring to Conspiracy-based things more so than anything else...

I see your point though.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Originally posted by Calender

I could be wrong here, but I think when wiredamerican said: "it is probably better that we do not ignore people because it in a way makes us ignorant." He was maybe referring to Conspiracy-based things more so than anything else...

I see your point though.

I was enjoying he mild ignore/ignorant bit of word play

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

top topics

join