It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are They Coming.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Th MSM is getting into this subject more and more arent they ?

edit on 24-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I didn't watch the video, but what are you talking about, what subject, and who is coming to where?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Sorry, can a mod delet or block this thread
Thank you, VenomVile.6

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Its about some kind of show on channel 9 about UFOs and stuff........

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanMeatsuit
I didn't watch the video, but what are you talking about, what subject, and who is coming to where?

Well, this was about aliens coming, but I didnt know the video was old, so I dont care about debating this any more

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It was reporting on the July 7th UFO that closed the airport in China.

Thanks for a complete waste of a topic, watch a video before you post it.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
After putting up such a post, YES, they ARE coming ... TO GET YOU!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MZYYY
It was reporting on the July 7th UFO that closed the airport in China.

Thanks for a complete waste of a topic, watch a video before you post it.

DUH.... how do you know I dint

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

movie ads a getting more and more intense, eh? this whole media interest rekindling with ufo's is nothing more then the buildup for the latest alien invasion movie that will soon be out. they did the same thing with 2012. promoted the speculations and crack pot science during the few months preceding the film's true ad campaign.

sooner or later we will see that all media is connected and is one entity. you can't separate those who sell truth from those who sell fiction. it's all just one product, so the cross pollination can only be expected. news sells movies and movies sell news.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

If you had watched it. You wouldn't have posted this.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
forget the trolls, i believe he has a point. more and more we are seeing very clear visuals of large UFOS hovering over cities. as though it was meant to get us used to the idea.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Hook line and sinker.......

2nd line

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1elsebuttme

movie ads a getting more and more intense, eh? this whole media interest rekindling with ufo's is nothing more then the buildup for the latest alien invasion movie that will soon be out. they did the same thing with 2012. promoted the speculations and crack pot science during the few months preceding the film's true ad campaign.

sooner or later we will see that all media is connected and is one entity. you can't separate those who sell truth from those who sell fiction. it's all just one product, so the cross pollination can only be expected. news sells movies and movies sell news.

Wow that would make perfect sense if it could be proven, or at least have connect the dots youtube video behind it with good music and visual effects ..... maybe the movie is independence day 2..... who knows? but yeah that would explain all of this media blitz that in all actuality is going nowhere.... if this were a serious debate on MSM the military wouldve been got in on it to reap the benefits of all the attention.... Ive never seen aliens with clothes and they all lack genitalia.... its like an old cartoon for saturday morning come to life... aliens, terrorists, borders, cartels, Kobe, Lebron, Obama is black, Hillary is a woman, Jesus is coming, Islam takeover, Zionists, Holocaust, conspiracy, Mel Gibson, transformers, Megan Fox, Madonna still, Jose Canseco and steroids and etc..... welcome to TV land

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MZYYY

Now, now, be nice. Why would you intentionally put a video back on a thread that the OP had taken down and asked that the thread be closed, except to embarrass OP? Did it make you feel vindicated in making your rude comment somehow?
edit on 24/10/2010 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

I hear ya... what happened to the media's fascination with 2012 since the movie was released to DVD? Really? I mean, besides the odd reference here and there and a few Nat Geo specials on Nostradamus, the focus is all but gone, like the interest just died out.....(unless you're on ATS where it's still alive and well.)
The alien invasion movie I'm referring to is "Skyline". I can't wait until they come up with some way to give a zombie movie an across-the-board media blitz...gonna be wicked funny.

It's not just T.V. land any more....Media Land.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I was trying to teach him a lesson. To completely view the video beforehand before jumping on here and making a thread about it. Maybe I was too harsh, but I hope he learned his lesson and will review the footage before posting a thread. Let's hope the embarrassment of it worked.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yes Aliens are coming to harvest our souls to be used for energy.....seriously my uncle told me and hes huge into ufos..he got me into it...lol

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The media discovered how high their ratings get when they talk about aliens and UFO because it is such a controversial subject. Now they are putting up inconclusive UFO reports so people get all excited and talk about it on the internet and spread the report around and get 100000000000's of hits on their websites. Then they rake in the money.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxBenBen
Yes Aliens are coming to harvest our souls to be used for energy.....seriously my uncle told me and hes huge into ufos..he got me into it...lol

Yeah? thats the next matrix movie...serious

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
forget the trolls, i believe he has a point. more and more we are seeing very clear visuals of large UFOS hovering over cities. as though it was meant to get us used to the idea.

Thanx brah....because we are ready = more ratings
What say ye ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join