It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the energy weapon used for 9/11 also used to break off huge ice shelfs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I was wondering about the ice shelf's that have been breaking off, after reading the article by Adm. James G. Stavridis, NATO’s supreme allied commander, who said rising temperatures in coming years will open the region to natural resource exploration and could create a “zone of conflict,” according to the British newspaper, The Guardian.

Link to Story

As far as I am aware the IPCC's concepts were proven to be false! this being the case is Adm J G Stavridis just out of touch or is he trying to get some mileage from a dying concept?

Ice Event 1

Ice event 2

ice event 3

Ice event 4

ice event 5

Ice event 6

So back to my point! To break off these ice shelf's would require huge explosions, where as if you used the same energy weapon used for 9/11 you would be able to cut through the ice, like a hot knife through butter!

We know that the Earth is actually about to go into a mini or full ice age. Great Info on the coming Ice Age yet our governments and the UN are still pushing global warming that will have totally the opposite effect to what is really coming.

I can only assume that the situation is far worse than they ever want s to know and that is why they are using so much dis-info to ensure no one knows the truth, or even if they do, no one can separate out the truth from the dis-information.

And now we have a broken Gulf Stream! as discussed by Dr Zangari and supported by the ongoing imaging.

new topics

join