It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea - Documentaries and Inside Footage (North Korea Desperately in Need of Forced Regime Cha

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

If left on their own devices I don't believe they will ever sort themselves out. I don't believe the people have nearly enough power to do so. They wouldn't have to move to South Korea, after taking down all NK government infrastructure then all you would need to do is put someone trustworthy in charge (LOL like that always works.. at least the chances are they would be better than the Kim dynasty) and try to get the country going again.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

But who cares enough to get engaged in something like that? Were the US/West to get engaged in a regime change in North Korea than they would have more than marginal obligation to fund the rebuilding of a country that has not had investment in basic infrastructure in decades. Not only can we not afford it, but it is none of our business. Sure they have nukes, but they have not shown any serious desire to use them.

If there is a problem in North Korea that needs international intervention, let the Chinese and/or Japanese deal with it. Why would anyone care if either one of those countries invaded North Korea tomorrow and occupied it? Why don't the two of them just split it, each taking half?

Either way, its none of our (or anyone elses) business

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

I thought that it was quite commonly known that NK wishes harm on America? They teach the kids from an early age to hate the US. Watch the first documentary embedded and you will see exactly what I mean. Honestly. They have posters in NK saying something along the lines of (paraphrased) - "When we get nuclear weapons we shall wipe our great enemy America off the planet" .
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
I thought that it was quite commonly known that NK wishes harm on America?

Here's one way to see it: My neighbour wishes harm on me, Thats none of my Business, thats his problem. Im not going to go over and try to force him to change his mind.

I will only start becoming active once his hatred turns into action. If we go for the attacking stance we will have most of the world against us. But if we are attacked first, then we are in a defensive-stance and then we`d have more support. (This is why some theorize 9/11 was a fake "they attacked first"). But even then I wouldnt waste much money - neither military money - on them.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

True, but what if NK staged a false flag attack claiming it was America? I'm sure there would be plenty of country's willing to hop on the American hate train?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Time will tell whats going to happen. Im pretty sure the U.S. Forces are watching the situation closely. I dont think NKs military might is such that we have too much to worry about. Im more concerned about the welfare of my fellow NK humans than about their military power. Do you really think little Kim is a danger?
edit on 27-10-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Yeah me too definitely. Although I do think he could be a danger if he started scheming against the US with other countries who hate the states. I'm sure there is a lot more than NK alone

I had a dream about NK once after watching a documentary about them. In the dream millions of Korean soldiers (A lot without military training) were marching over what I presume was the border between north and south Korea. What follows with that I'm sure you can imagine. Not that I'm claiming this dream to be prophetic, It was a lot more likely influenced by the fact that I had watched a rather disturbing documentary about NK prior to sleeping

A few times when I have gone shaman mode Kim II has become involved briefly. But then again NK has always been in my thoughts. I guess a lot of it is the secrecy of it all, It really gets my mind going!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Yeah me too definitely. Although I do think he could be a danger if he started scheming against the US with other countries who hate the states. I'm sure there is a lot more than NK alone

Currently its probably Iran, North Korea, Syria, Libya and Venezuela that hate the states the most. Not-so-Incidentally these are also the countries with the currently greatest restrictions in freedom.

A few times when I have gone shaman mode Kim II has become involved briefly. But then again NK has always been in my thoughts. I guess a lot of it is the secrecy of it all, It really gets my mind going!

Dig into it some more. Uncover stuff. Publish it. Hardly anyone is taking the time to look into it.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

That is a very good idea and I have thought about posting some of the stuff I experience here on ATS. The problem is, although I don't really have a reputation here I don't want to taint my credibility by posting some mad stuff that I've seen on my spiritual expeditions. There seems to have been a lot of made up stuff in that area recently

Although I have no problem u2u messaging you next time I go on a little mind wandering

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

edit on 27-10-2010 by lucid eyes because: wrong thread

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

No reason not to add your thoughts anyway

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The government of North Korea, having been shown entirely incompetent in providing a decent standard of living for its citizens has been doing what incompetent governments have been doing forever and that is blame others.

I have faith in the people of North Korea and don't believe that the vast majority of them would support a war effort against any other country. These are not foolish folks, they are not haters. They know their government sucks.

The US is obviously looking into the situation seriously and has been for decades. So are the Chinese and Japanese as are obviously the South Koreans. This is an Asian problem. Its in their backyard and they need to deal with it to the extent that it needs to be dealt with. This regime will die on the vine, at which time the entire world should move in to assist the North Koreans, but not until that happens. Other than economic sanctions and diplomatic efforts the US should play no other role.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join