It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is no one talking about real solutions for Americas problems?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

It's exactly what they do and they can with a million person army of intelligence. There is only about 400 million people in the US which becomes manageable with that much intelligence. So they keep just enough people comfortable as to not cross the line. That's why people are doing nothing. I wish something could happen to wake more people. I was happy with the American dream

----------Jessica---------------

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
In sharp contrast to those on the left who claim that the US poses the greatest threat to its people and the rest of the world, conservatives believe that America is a strong but fragile liberal democracy, whose longstanding traditions and documents must be revered and preserved. America, they argue, is the most enduring constitutional democracy in the history of the world. With the highest standards of living and most diverse citizens whom live together.
Though not all agree on all topics, it is the ability to exercise free speech that allows conclusions to be drawn. However, when those of power undermine the process, it is our duty to speak up, but that doesn't mean our voices will be heard. Much like when you were a child, and you were caught with your hand in the cookie jar, what did you do, fess up, or point the finger for someone else to take the blame? And that is exactly what ALL political persons do, they point the finger at someone else to prevent any truth, or any resolutions to be implemented.
No matter the view, or opinion, we certainly are living in some troublesome times~

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Here's the solution to America's problems:

1) Lower the minimum age for US President to 24
2) Set the maximum age for representatives in Congress and Senate to 42

The wisdom of the Old Age is valuable, but the ideology doesn't represent the times.
edit on 27-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Or is it the fact that all Politicians are aliens and they want to take over our planet to consume the natural resources? Thus ridding of a species that can't think for themselves?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Rotten4u
In sharp contrast to those on the left who claim that the US poses the greatest threat to its people and the rest of the world, conservatives believe that America is a strong but fragile liberal democracy, whose longstanding traditions and documents must be revered and preserved. America, they argue, is the most enduring constitutional democracy in the history of the world. With the highest standards of living and most diverse citizens whom live together.
Though not all agree on all topics, it is the ability to exercise free speech that allows conclusions to be drawn. However, when those of power undermine the process, it is our duty to speak up, but that doesn't mean our voices will be heard. Much like when you were a child, and you were caught with your hand in the cookie jar, what did you do, fess up, or point the finger for someone else to take the blame? And that is exactly what ALL political persons do, they point the finger at someone else to prevent any truth, or any resolutions to be implemented.
No matter the view, or opinion, we certainly are living in some troublesome times~

The U.S.Government does in fact pose the greatest threat to it's people.

I am nowhere near a lefty.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well I voted for Ron Paul, so don't blame me. He had real solutions and the msm wouldn't give him a fair interview before the election. After the election, they started to take him seriously. I think the PTB had the msm muzzled. We have to get rid of the Federal Reserve and follow our constitution. We need to get rid of career politicians and make them all have to get by on a small pension and the same health insurance the common worker in America has to use.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BigTimeCheater

Agreed, was trying to identify with the readers the basic differences though, the conservatives of today don't hold true to the "code" of yesterday~

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Well the main issue seems to be the money.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Isnt it always? And where might you think the money is gonna come from? Tax payers maybe? [sarcasm]

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2Rotten4u

Isnt it always? And where might you think the money is gonna come from? Tax payers maybe? [sarcasm]

Reorganization / Consolidation // Simplification

I don't think they'll go for it though
edit on 28-10-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join