It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ATTACKS: Fourth Hostage Faces Beheading

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Submitted by: sanctum Article by: Valhall
A video has been released which contains images of a Pakistani man, bearing credentials of employment with Halliburton's Kellog Brown and Root, being held hostage. The group is threatening to behead him within 3 days unless prisoners are released from several Iraqi prisons, including the now infamous Abu Ghraib.

The video was broadcast by the Arab TV station Al-Arabiya. The "countdown" , as stated by the three masked men in the video, was initiated with the airing of the tape. The clarification may be due to the ambiguity surrounding when exactly the 72 hours began for three Turkish hostages who were seen in a video yesterday. Sources state they believe these hostages were taken on the 24th, which could mean they have already been executed.

AN armed group has taken a Pakistani man hostage and is threatening to behead him unless prisoners are released in Iraq.

Insurgents Threaten to Kill Pakistani

Related News

ABC News

[edit on 6-27-2004 by Valhall]

[edit on 6-27-2004 by Valhall]

[edit on 28-6-2004 by Banshee]

[edit on 6-28-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I will be upgrading this as soon as I get a mod to change it to an ATSNN submission.

by the way, ding dong...why didn't you do that? lol.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
i wonder if he had some kinda communications device on him

and the u.s. are locating him

a tracking implant on marines is a good idea
so if they get captured we know where they are?

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
There is a report on the marine hostage here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

out of respect for this individual, let's keep the comments separate....okay?

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Know what I think we should do? I think we need to make a video of our own, showing us with their prisoners in good condition. We tell them that if they behead their prisoner, then all of the people they wanted released get shot.

I hate to think of stooping to their level, but alas, it seems as though that's just about the only option left. They understand one thing, FORCE, and I KNOW we can give it to them. When they realize that all they are going to get out of us is more of thier brethren killed, maybe, just MAYBE, they might stop this ignorant crap.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
we should line up all 600 of the guantanamo prisoners then tell them for each one of ours you its 5 of yours that will get their attention. its the only response these terrorists understand.

[edit on 27-6-2004 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Why don't we release whom ever they want with bio tracable markers or better yet some uncurable disease. What is the problem here? We're dealing with animals they need to pull out the stops and realize we're in a WAR.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
You would think after all these attempts, that they'd get the point that this tactic simply isn't going to work.....

You can't let it work, even once...or then you're a slave to it thereafter. We know this, but apparently they haven't got the sense to figure this one out yet....

It's like ramming your head against a brick wall a couple times, coming out of it with concussions, but you try again, just hoping the result will be different....

The word "duh" comes to mind.....

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Should we be involved in a war with whom ever? I don't know.
Are we responding with war against those responsible for the 9-11 attacks?
I don't think so.
Are there possible links between the 9-11 attack and those we are at war with? Maybe.
Are Good Americans loosing their lives in this war for political and economic reasons? Possibly/Probably.
Should we do everything in our power to vindicate our lost troops and civilians? Definitely
Should we go after those responsible for the 9-11 attacks and obliterate them and their sympathizers from the face of the earth? DEFININTLY

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I second that motion. Now we just need national support.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
You would think after all these attempts, that they'd get the point that this tactic simply isn't going to work.....

You can't let it work, even once...or then you're a slave to it thereafter. We know this, but apparently they haven't got the sense to figure this one out yet....

It's like ramming your head against a brick wall a couple times, coming out of it with concussions, but you try again, just hoping the result will be different....

The word "duh" comes to mind.....

i think its more like they trying to open a bank vault with a hammer, only chipping the door. no concussions on them so far whreas we are losing good people.

new topics

top topics

join