It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White orbs in the sky?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by in2delite

i really couldn't tell you, every sighting seems to be different, looks kind of a foo fighter type, but could just be glare or something(sorry even though i started a tread about orbs i still must remain skeptical, its my nature, although i do believe, in what though, well ant we all trying to find out.

with the cycle of the moon and it position in the sky that you took that pic between 9 and 11pm maybe, guessing.

reply to post by Nventual

that sounds logical, were they there before you took the picture?
edit on 27-10-2010 by quantumdragon because: reply to

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by deanyo
reply to post by took red pill

Umm have you tried with differnt types of cameras? and I assume its a digital camera? not film?

The first two were taken with a new "complicated" (digital) camera that I don't know how to use. The light was low, & it refuses to take a low light picture until it does all kinds of adjusting. So I was standing there holding the button down until it finally took the picture. I think that is probably why the edges are so fuzzy, on the first one, because I couldn't hold it perfectly still while waiting for it to take the picture.

The last one was taken with an old digital camera that gets all kinds of this stuff. I think the shuttle speed must be perfect for it. The new one doesn't get much opaque stuff, it mostly has to be really bright like the first two pictures.

Originally posted by quantumdragon

does it make a hissing sound?

No, I didn't hear any sound at all.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by quantumdragonno

not a satellite. i've seen that before. this is totally different. moves fast all different directions at once..stops.. i've seen like a flash or thrust of light. it blinks but not like a plane or helicopter. i've seen many at once and two moving towards each other and then separate.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by powercypher7

i had to ask thanks.

Originally posted by took red pill

No, I didn't hear any sound at all.

then it may not be ball lighting then.
edit on 27-10-2010 by quantumdragon because: quote reply

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by quantumdragon

the movement of the objects on a very clear starry night points in a different direction

top topics

<< 1   >>

join