It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galaxian, The Secret of Man, by Robert Rice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
There are three really cool features of this book, imho.

One is, the omniscient, third party role of the reader, isn't left without explanation, as is always the case in books (except when told from the first person), since the story is being told and witnessed by the collective unconscious and consiousness, via some sort of non-localized domain of perception shared by the HEB's, who themselves are the story tellers. As a literary technique, this is pretty cool. Most stories leave this "miracle" of the frame of reference, unspoken and assumed, but at the back of your mind you're left wondering how you came to have this omniscient POV in the story, and it's implausability is noticed by the unconscious.

Two - the Lucid Dreaming technology Max and friends use and further develop to generate a portal into this domain, will be further developed as a central theme in the story, to the nth degree, the unrelenting aim being to cause the reader to himself experience his/her first forray into the domain of lucid dreaming, themselves, and this will be achieved, somehow, before they finish the first book, and many people tend to read before bed, so the Lucid Dream instructions imbedded in the book ought to increase the likelihood for Lucid Dreaming by the reader or at the very least, precipitate a major increase in dream memory retention in the morning and throughout the day.

Three - The entire aim or intent of the book, and the various dialogues which ensue between the characters, and between the main characters, the young people, and their teachers at school, and their HEB's, will be to explore various paradigms, worldviews or mental models, allowing the reader himself to embark on a quest for self realization, and this will be done in an "ecological" way, to use a term of NLP (neurolinguistic programming), always reminding the reader in subtle ways, that they are entirely free to try on or discard the ideas being presented as they wish, and need not consider anything being presented in this fictional story as "the truth". That too will be a big part of "the great truth" or the Word of Truth (WOT), at least from the POV of the "light side", which will be founded in the first principal of love and freedom.

I will of course also need to address, for the fundamentalists who might get the wrong impression, the notion of Biblical distortion or "heresy", by continually bringing back to awareness and understanding, that this is a fictional story which employs truths wherever they may be found, including the Bible. There is nothing wrong with that, and metaphysical and theological understanding surely is in need of new, fresh challels of communication, in order to even be considered, so in that sense, the fundies ought to be pleased with the aim here, to re-aquaint young people with the great wisdom and great work of the ages, which is theirs alone to realize in the fullness of time and history. I am here to simply try to remind people, of the extraordinary heights and depths of their true nature as children of a loving God.

If I can stick with it, and get a good editor, I think it might be a hit, we'll see, but it's such a tall order! Oh well. Go big or go home was always my motto, and I would like to take this story and world all the way, to the Max!

You never know - could a mere book operate as a vehicle by which the reader can generate a new realm of possibility for themselves and through them, others? Why not.

Best Regards,

Rob Rice
aka NAM
October 2, 2011
Timespace Proximity to OmegaPoint: Any day now.

edit on 2-10-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Cont'd

After relaying, almost ver batim, the letter he'd typed to Andrew, there was silence, and then the birds outside the window, from Grampa's old oak tree suddenly started up a great chatter, before taking wing and flying off in a bustling of features, chirping excitedly to one another in a language only they understood, then moving off as a flock in unison, like a squadron of fighter jets, swooping upward and then turning, their wistles and chattering fading on the wind as if they were setting off to spread the good news, or to give warning - as Carl just sat there, also silent, absorbing and weighing every detail of what he'd just heard.

"Carl? Are you alright?" Max asked.

"My good son, I mean my boy, forgive me, my FRIEND - you did it!" Carl Exclaimed, reaching for Max's hand, and then pumping his arm and elbow to the shoulder. "The holies of holies, you were there. Do you realize Max what this means?"

"Actually no Carl, I don't exactly, what DOES it mean?" Max asked, aware that he'd just crossed his arms somewhat defensively when he asked it. Carl, noting Max's body language, got up, moved around the table to ruffle Max's hair, pat him on the back, and then hug him, as if he was a heroic athlete who'd just won the state championship. "Max! What this means is....

END OF CHAPTER

Galaxian The Secret of Man - Chapter Five

Above The Milky Way

Our free-floating point of God-like awareness, having visited our heart's beloved, Earth, now hovers directly above the slowly turning "whirlpool" of over two trillion individual suns (for God-like awareness, instantaneous travel in 4D spacetime is nothing to be concerned with) although no one's going "down the drain" so to speak, at least not at the moment.

Beneath our omniscent and loving gaze and enveloped as always within the cosmic "hug" of our loving arms, a great river of life flows through countless worlds (in truth they are all accounted for, with not one missing), while the remainder, although not teeming with life in the terrestrial, Earthlike sense, nevertheless abide, each and every one, in a vareity of gaseous, metallic, and geological expressions of planetary "experience" yes, even an apparently lifeless rocky world or a giant ball of gas contains enfolded within itself, all manner of informed experience within the Akashic Record, including not the least of which is their mutually supportive and interdependant relationship with those planets who DO sustain living biospheres whether those living worlds reside within their own particular solar system or not ie: each serves it's own creative purpose in the grand scheme of things don't kid yourself otherwise.

Behold the flow of life! Observe it's mighty flow!

Because of this flowing swirling whirlpool of starry life nourishing its roots, it is also a living Tree of Life, in every possible manifestation (bloom) and configuration (branching) one might imagine, unless you are God, for whom, as I myself have been patiently reminded, time and time again, absolutely everything, from every conceivable angle and perspective, occurs as an immediate and direct experience.

On this tree's "branches" hang innermerable (in truth, 2,135,789,534,689 +/- 1) stars and (about five times that many) planets, long and short-tailed comets, asteroid belts of varying magnitude and degrees of chunkiness, gaseous fogs, and all the usual stuff (I'm not here to impress you). In fact, taken as a whole, it is not at all unlike a Christmas tree in the living room of a Human-Person's home, all lit up and tinseled, with each bulb, and each light, artistically placed just right and with the most loving care, and the gifts, yes, the gifts (how could we ever forget!) placed (also lovingly) under it's many branches (just wait til you see what Earth has in store this year!), all the way to the good 'ol (trusted and true) angel, perched atop it's apex, "Hello" [smiles] (hey if I can't emote in the telling of this story, then I cannot communicate effectively).

It is this magnificent Galactic domain then that we call our home "may thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven". By "our" of course I could mean anyone, from a HEB on the planet Apex (yours truly), to a Zepher on Ormus Prime, to a Human-Person on Planet Earth, and for quite some time, TOO LONG, by far much too long to be perfectly honest (in truth I can't be anything otherwise) we've all been feeling a bit anxious, a little bit (ok, more than a "bit" truth be told) "on edge", as if in sympathetic pain and anguish over a heartache that we (or most of us) cannot accurately pinpoint; We just know or KNEW, deep down in our innermost heart of hearts, that something wasn't (isn't) right, not right at all. To borrow language from a human science fiction creative "film" called "Star Wars" (been there done that got the t-shirt, as Max likes to say) we, the beings of light and love, we have all of us, to a one, become painfullly aware as if in sympathetic pain and anguish over a heartache that we (or most of us) cannot accurately pinpoint, that something is awry; We just know or KNEW, deep down in our innermost heart of hearts, that something wasn't (isn't) right, not right at all! To borrow language from a human science fiction creative "film" called "Star Wars" (been there done that got the t-shirt, as Max likes to say) we, the beings of light and love, we have all of us, to a one, become painfully aware of a "disturbance in the force" (George Lucas can't sue ME for copywrite protection where I sit now LOL!).

As "The Old One", you could say that "I've been around the block" (or in this case, the "pool") on more than one occasion. I thought I'd seen and heard it all. Not much actually surprises me any more, that is until Max and his friends did what would ordinarily be considered, by human resources alone, to be utterly impossible. I had nothing to do with it by my WOTAR I swear! And they say you can't teach an "old dog" new tricks, ha, but this Old One, I tell you when it happened (happens), when the eventuality came (comes) about, the scales fell, and fall again, from my eyes (and no I'm not reptillian that's just a figure of speech). I'll never look at anything the same way again, and by that I can speak for us all.

It was a game changer. It forever altered, as such things tend to do, the whole frame of reference, and by God it set things right again When it occured. "You" could probably hear and I certainly know you could and can FEEL the collective sigh of relief eminating from the Milky Way Galaxy, clear across to the far end of The Great Wall, yes it was that far reaching and significant. Oh of course I knew SOMEthing was going to happen, things of course had to come to a head at some point along the way, but this particular reframe in the VFR (valid frame of reference) took even me by surprise and I'm a real stickler for fine details as you will surely come to see.

What was it? What happened, you ask?

I'm more of a historian then a story teller and all good stories tell themselves. Plus, it's just no fun if there's no surprise, Max taught me that, God love him.

What, do you think at this particular timespace proximity to OmegaPoint that I was going to "spill the beans"?! Ha, how little you know if you would think such a thing were even possible! To presume that I am writing this account, after the fact, is an absurd oversight on your part, and just who do you think YOU are to make any such demands upon me the one charged with the responsibility to accurately and authentically record such events as these? Furthermore, by the virtue of the fact that we, you and I, are both equally "constrained" by the first principal of love and freedom, the one above all (may his love endure forever) demands, in no uncertain terms, that our relationship, like that of mine with Max Bauer, retains it's unconditional and unwavering committment to the utmost integrity of the Word of Truth, and IN truth, there is simply no such thing as time to begin with.

Therefore, how can I possibly relay the effects of every cause some of which have not yet occured through this unfolding storyline, this history, until such point as those very causes have come to pass? Oh you may of course protest, and to no avail, in suggesting that by my speaking in the past tense regarding a VFR altering event of far reaching implication and signifiance involving Max Bauer and friends that "changed everything" for us all, that I already know the outcome and am witholding it from you, but of course you'd be sadly mistaken. As the character "Yoda" in "Star Wars" would say, "you have much to learn my young Jedi!" Read on, my brother or sister as the case may be, listen, and learn, and hey don't just take my WOTAR for it either. Listen first and foremost to your own heart, and use your own evaluative discernment. When the time comes, as it inevitably does for us all, you too may look back with fondness perhaps even a feeling of great relief, and you won't know precisely how and when it happened either, only that the entire story of your own life has yet to be told, and then, precisely at that very moment, and no sooner, or later, you will surely remember this predicament, this dilemma I am in, and you too may then come to realize (and re-cognize) precisely why it is that only in mutual discovery, and mutual sharing (koinonia), is any story (his story) even possible to begin with!

Therefore, to the Akashic Record let us now, through THIS eternally unfolding present moment, turn together, because while I may already be well aware of certain inexorable effects from causes, I have yet to discover, with you, those initial causes and the particular how and why of their unfoldment absent which any such outcome(s) in the fullness of time and history, would be utterly impossible and worse still utterly meaningless to even begin with!

Dramatic Historical Interlude offered, in all humility and truth, by:
Sam I Am, a.k.a. The Old One
WOTAR - Awaiting Authentication
Gergorian Earthdate: August 21st, 2012
Time-Space Proximity to Omegapoint: .1897 Aeon (still lots of time no worries)

edit on 7-10-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
sorry for the repetition screwup in paragraph six of the last post - had trouble copying in the text, saw a problem and tried to edit it but didn't see what happened in the copy/paste.

Hey it's just a work in progress, as is everything, I'm sure you won't hold it against me.

New installment / chapter

"Kingdoms and Empires" coming soon...

<< 1   >>

join