It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Eugene Podkletnov Anti-Gravity Scientist gives Rare Interview

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
I know this has to do with the thread, but it still feel like we're deviating a bit.... So what data could Noever have acquired that was so startling?

Perhaps proof of this

The book presents new concepts in the study of gravitation. A new equation for the gravitational force is introduced, which is the correct interpretation of Kepler's third law and which has been verified experimentally to very high precision. The equation is F = a.A, or force = acceleration Area. The book also presents equations for the sequential distances of the planets from the sun and of satellites from the centers of Jupiter, Saturn, and Uranus, with correlation coefficients upwards of 0.99, concluding that gravitation is quantized. A simple and useful equation for eccentricity is presented as the ratio of the sum of perturbations to the gravitational force of the sun. It is shown that Kepler's second law is not a general law; i.e., equal areas are swept in approximately equal intervals of time only near aphelion and perihelion. There is now confusion between the concepts of "force" and "energy." In the last chapter of the book, new units are introduced to clarify the two concepts. Any equation containing "mass" relates to the concept of "energy". Force is independent of mass.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Just wondering if this guy Eugene has a website of his own as I tried on google but it does not bring up
anything

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
What is needed is people to reproduce his findings. He mentioned he could reproduce the effect without superconductors. What would be great was if he created a detailed plan on how everyone could build a device to reproduce the effect.

A mercury manometer isn't that affected by magnetic fields? Can't it be that the spinning of the disc compresses air?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falfa

What is needed is people to reproduce his findings. He mentioned he could reproduce the effect without superconductors. What would be great was if he created a detailed plan on how everyone could build a device to reproduce the effect.

A mercury manometer isn't that affected by magnetic fields? Can't it be that the spinning of the disc compresses air?

I thinkk here he probably is talking about some other device. On wikipedia, it says that others using could not replicate his results with superconductors and he himself cannot replicate it every single time.

Mercury manometer is quite a good instrument to measure differntial pressure and is not affected by magnetic fields. According to Eugene the projected area above the disc surface is at a lower pressure than the surrounding. A flat rotating disc can disturb the air but not exactly compress it.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

In all fairness, when it was attempted to be reproduced they consulted him, but did not follow his original design specs exactly. I cannot recall what it was, but I think it was a different superconductor.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I think the superconductors composition was different actually. He only gave them what materials made up the superconductor but not the ratios that he used in his experiments.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Genome scans have turned up single nucleotide polymorphisms associated with different responses to treatment, but efforts to uncover the mechanism have drawn a blank

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
if you know who to ask, you might be able to purchase a working model from someone.

Scary stuff will have to find out more about the unlimited energy and power to destroy the planet as you put it, but some inklings to that effect have become apparent to me from my preliminary results.

Sudbury Ontario Canada... home of the world's largest nickel deposit and cobalt mines. It was only 15 years ago that scientists figures out that the Sudbury basin so rich in exotic minerals was actually an asteroid impact site. In other words they are literally mining the asteroid.

Today few people talk about the properties of Cobalt... a blue metal... but back 'in those days' there was talk about making a cobalt bomb. A doomsday device.

The Cobalt Bomb is capable of wiping out life on earth. It explodes and emits long-lasting and lethal gamma radiation, the most energetic radiation in the electromagnetic spectrum. Has the Cobalt Bomb been constructed? If it has, then it is part of a classified arsenal of weapons, but who would want to unleash a weapon of such destructive power that none who inhabit the earth would survive?

www.rense.com...

Cobalt... A blue reflective metal We have all seen the Cobalt Blue on vases etc..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16cb30dac2a5.jpg[/atsimg]

All through history there is talk of a stone of immense power. It is referred to in the Bible, Moray's "Swedish Stone" that made his free energy device work, the "Purple stone" of the NAZI Vril society that was the secret power of the NAZI saucers... and even Stargate SG1 with the mysterious metal Naquada...

All stories to be sure but I would like to find out what this Cobalt can do..

Anti-Gravity tech destructive? Well turn on a strong enough field generator in the middle of a city... levitate everything then turn it off SPLAT

Change the Earths' gravity enough and knock us out of orbit. That would be destructive IMO

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

The Cobalt Bomb is capable of wiping out life on earth. It explodes and emits long-lasting and lethal gamma radiation, the most energetic radiation in the electromagnetic spectrum. Has the Cobalt Bomb been constructed? If it has, then it is part of a classified arsenal of weapons, but who would want to unleash a weapon of such destructive power that none who inhabit the earth would survive?

Cobalt salting of the nuclear weapons does not add to the yield---they are not any more explosive, just heavier. The idea was that the radioactive products from the activated cobalt-60 created from the nuclear explosion will make the fallout worse. But you still need just as many nuclear weapons as before.

Cobalt bombs turn out to be unnecessary. All modern (post-test-ban-treaty) strategic thermonuclear multi-stage weapons (i.e. weaponry of the big-5 US/Russia/China/France/UK) are extremely dirty.

Upon serious investigation it turns out that one cannot make any radiological nuclear weapon worse than how they already are.

A large fraction of the yield from modern thermonuclear weapons come actually from the fast fission of the U-238 tamper. The fusion fuel provides sufficient neutrons to split most of the U-238 with high efficiency (e.g. 80% vs Hiroshima, which was 2% efficient). 500kt of worth fission waste products is extraordinarily nasty. Substituting cobalt for U-238 doesn't make it worse; the war criming works better keeping the U-238 and no cobalt.

edit on 31-10-2010 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2010 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Mr Podkletnov said something that contradicts the theory of General Relativity. In video 3, he says that the speed of gravity waves are 64 times greater than the speed of light.

This goes against the theory of General Relativity. Anything that moves faster than light can send a signal to the past and create logical paradoxes.

Anyone knows anything about this?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Another site on the Podkletnov Experiment

This one is in German

Das Podkletnov-Experiment
www.borderlands.de...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Impulse Gravity Generator Based on Charged YBa_2Cu_3O_[7-y] Superconductor with Composite Crystal Structure

Authors: Evgeny Podkletnov, Giovanni Modanese

xxx.lanl.gov...

Experimental Results on Podkletnov's
Impulse Gravity Generator

www.rialian.com...
edit on 3-11-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Z, I think I found enough info for some one to re create the experiment. Or at least use it as the framework of a new experiment using non superconductors, considering the Podkletnov said that very similar results can be achieved. Its a long read and pretty tough. But I'm pretty certain its legitimate data regarding his research!

One of the spheres had a thin superconducting coating ofY Ba2Cu3O7−y obtained by plasma spraying using a “Plasmatech 3000S” installation.This sphere could be charged to high voltage using a high voltage generator similar to that of Van de Graaf.

The second sphere could be moved along the axis of the chamber, the distance between the spheres varying from 250 to 2000mm.Spheres with a diameter from 250 to 500mm were used in the experiment.It was possible to fill the chamber with helium vapours or to create rough vacuum using a rotary pump.The walls of the chamber were made of non- conducting plastic composite material, with a big quartz glass window along one of the walls which allowed to observe the shape, the trajectory and the colour of the discharge.

In order to protect the environment and the computer network from static electricity and powerful electromagnetic pulses, the chamber could be shielded by a Faraday cage with cell dimensions of 2.0× 2.0cm and a rubber-plastic film material absorbing ultra high frequency (UHF) radiation. The superconducting sphere was kept at a temperature between 40 and 80K, which was achieved by injecting liquid helium or liquid nitrogen through a quartz tube inside the volume of the superconducting sphere before the charging began.The inside volume of the chamber was evacuated or filled with helium in order to avoid the condensation of moisture and different gases on the superconducting sphere.

The temperature of the superconductor was measured using a standard thermocouple for low temperature measurements and was typically around 55-60K.Given the good heat conductivity of the superconductor, we estimated that the temperature difference in the ceramic did not exceed 1K.

Impulse Gravity Generator...... Composite Crystal Structure

I wanted to skip ahead to the conclusion of the paper because it's very telling.

Conclusions: The experimental apparatus has shown that an impulse of gravitational-like force freely propagating through different physical media can be generated by a dual layered YBCO HTSC under pulsed electric current.The impulse propagates parallel to the direction of the discharge and orthogonal to the surface of the HTSC. The intensity of the impulse has been found to increase with increasing discharge energy, and to depend on the chemical composition and structure of the HTSC and on its internal magnetic state.In a typical measurement, the mechanical energy imparted by the impulse to a pendulum of mass 18.5g was between 4· 10−4J and 23· 10−4J (Table 1).

From the theoretical point of view, we understand the effect as the result of an anomalous interaction between a special class of gravitational vacuum fluctuations and the macroscopic wave function of the superconductor.This interaction is locally activated when the product of the pairs densityρ and its second derivativeρ′′ is sufficiently large. The sign ofρ′′ must furthermore be positive.These conditions can be satisfied in the presence of intense transport current and magnetic flux penetration. Attempts of scientists to control gravity have been present for a long time and in the future these efforts will almost certainly become more prominent.

Albert Einstein spent the 26 last years of his life trying to integrate gravity with the other laws of physics and the entire scientific community remains intrigued with the problem of gravity ever since.However, since our knowledge of gravity is poor in comparison to that of the other fundamental forces, we are unable to control it in any fundamental way.We are therefore left with the option of carrying out experiments based on new theories, on scientific intuition and careful analysis of previous results.This work indicates that a kind of artificial gravity can be generated using the unique properties of superconducting ceramic materials and a combination of electric and magnetic forces.

Its ok if you don't understand what exactly the results mean in the conclusion. To try and simplify, it means that there was a measurable mechanical force applied to an object that weighed 18.5 grams. The reason this is important is because a mechanical force was detected over a vacuum, meaning empty space, using the anomalous interactions between the superconductive materials and a combination of electric and magnetic forces. That means that 'antigravity' tech (gravity modification) is entering the realms of reality... it's just being kept right beneath the surface.

I love antigravity. And I love that with this knowledge the potential of man made antigrav tech is almost a certainty. Podkletnov, Modanese, Ning Li, TT Brown, Nikola Tesla, even Boyd Bushman, these people are true pioneers. I hope they get to continue their research into this awesome field of science.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Nasa : Prospects for Breakthrough Propulsion From Physics, Glenn Research Center

Pages 4 through seven are worth taking a read over.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bilb_o
Well maybe John Lear is right about anti-gravity. Maybe that's just because they have it all figured out already.

No I dont think the universities have ventured into this field and some who have in the past are no longer into it.
The faculty members who did venture into it have been given some other portfolio.
There is not a single faculty member as of presnt into this field anywhere in the world

I was going to remark that I find this shocking, but on second thought, not so much. I'm convinced that a good deal of research is ongoing, yet under wraps.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfie

I was going to remark that I find this shocking, but on second thought, not so much. I'm convinced that a good deal of research is ongoing, yet under wraps.

May well be under wraps, as this field has tech spinoffs in material science. uranium enrichment comes to mind.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Why doesn't he demonstrate it instead of talking about it?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

There is no such thing as "antigravity" merely gravity. Perhaps people should speak of gravitation in terms of a mass-acceleration in a given vector direction to emphasize this point. Nobody speaks of "anti-electromagnetism" like that, either.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by quantum_flux

Because certain technologies that he, according to his word, may have tested could potentially have planet busting implications. Meaning, say for example that he produced a public demonstration of his impulse gravity generator along with all of the scientific data to back it up. Then lets assume he puts this video on youtube, or releases it to the media machine. Now the entire planet has access to a machine that has serious potential to be used as a weapon.

If what Podkletnov, tells us is true (which I personally choose to believe is true), via his interview, and his published papers, with out knowing what one is doing or someone with intentions wicked enough, could use gravity modification to destroy. Hell thats not such a far stretch of the imagination, is it? Even the US has expressed keen interest in this field of research and have even sponsored scientists and physicists
themselves!

So without getting into the nitty gritty details, it's not that hard to see why a scientist like Podkletnov wouldn't want to demonstrate his experiments in the eye of the public. The risks outweigh the rewards.

On another not, Podkletnov has himself stated that the scientific world has many pitfalls when it comes to breakthrough technologies. These pitfalls are magnified times about 100 when you're discussing technology that may break several of the accepted Laws of Physics. How can science explain that to the people, right? How would the modern academia of physics react once factual data exists that proves one or several of Newton's Laws can be broken? They wouldn't react well, and Podkletnov knows this. The scientific community never accepts anything with open arms, it has to be proven, and proven, and proven, and proven for them to even consider that it's a scientific possibility. And after they realize that something may be possible, it will take another hundred years before it's recognized as a scientific fact.

I think that should answer your question sufficiently. Simply put: Podkletnov doesn't want to be crucified by the scientific community at large, and his work is kept under close watch by several world powers.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by quantum_flux

Your right! This technology is mis-identified with the term 'anti gravity'. A terminology that would fit better, that Podkletnov uses is 'gravity modification'.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join