It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi all, Long time viewer.....new member...well sorta of...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Long time reader/lurker semi new member as I had a membership a couple of years ago, went inactive and can't correctly remember the user name/email LOL!!!!.

Little bit about me.....

Nationality; American, Oklahoma
Relgion: Protestant Christianity Semi Evangelical/Semi Fundamentalist
Political Affliliation: Independent- Conservative on most issues
Education BA Political Science

Basic positions on popular subjects here...

NWO: Probably, not sure who, how, and when it works out..
Aliens: Maybe....Maybe not
personally lean strongly towards the whole Alien/UFO thing is demonic
9/11: Osama and gang did it,
Moon Landing: We went....not sure what was found though and is possibly being covered up.
JFK: Official story....Ha no way....
OKC bomibing: Likely whole truth not told

Hobbies/Interests Oklahoma Football!!!! Scuba Diving, Sky Diving, going to the shooting range, Karate, history, current events, military science and national security affairs, family, church activities/bible study, particularily prophecy and end times study..which I beleive are very close, although I am not too dogmatic about how they will unfold.

Interested in alot of the topics that are discussed here. If you have questions let me know.
edit on 24-10-2010 by SrWingCommander because: forgot some stuff before I hit enter...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
hi srwingcomander, hope to see you around, im learning alot here just wish i could remember all of it lol

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Welcome back.

Rough day for your Boomer Sooners.

I used to be a lot like you when it came to political alignment. Now, well it has become impossible to describe, as I am all over the map on so many issues.

Have fun!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ace High

Yes hoping for a possible rematch in the Big XII. Too many mistakes on the field, but Missouri was just much better then many had thought.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

Good luck in the championship game. I am a Florida fan so this year has been a little rough. Although I do enjoy cheering for former Florida player, and future Heisman winner Cam Newton.

Anyway, hope you enjoy ATS. Looking forward to some insightful conversations with you.

Also, if you are a music fan, check out the band in my signature line.

top topics

join