It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

horrors in uganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
did a quick search didn't find this, i'm assuming this is where it goes, if not please move.

wow. that's all i can say. here in the states it's just an everday thing for people, especially here in the southern states to deal with this, buit i NEVER in my wildest dreams thought they could get this bad.

foxnews- blood sucking horror

anyone who has spent time in the woods, or running a lawn mower has gotten them, when it's bad, we just usually rub some gas, diesel, turpentine, or bleach on the affected area for a couple of days and they die. to see, that in this day and age, something so miniscule and easily treated can possibly become this bad, is just insane.
200 dead, 20,000 sick, in just two months... **shakes head**

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofast

i've decided i need to clarify, before someone starts nitpicking. here, they're not generally called jiggers, mostly they're called chiggers, with a "ch", redbugs or harvest mites. but it's the same thing.

also i decided to include a link to one of the haiti cholera threads

abovetopsecret.com

update on the cholera outbreak in haiti, as of this morning. 10/24

foxnews.com

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
For some odd reason, one thing keeps coming to my mind.
These plagues and outbreaks doesn't seem too natural, although a Cholera was expected in Haiti. Somewhat I would keep my toes on guard, simply because it does fit in the category of "culling" of the poorest.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

i've thought the same thing. there's long been a theory that the world governments are ready to cull, and reduce world population. they just haven't had the opportunity. perhaps with all these disasters, it's a little easier for them to "slip something in the water", so to speak. cholera was expected in haiti. mites, insects and parasites have always affected people... but.. it just seems a little much. like i said, a bleach bath will generally kill jiggers. you can buy bleach at the store for as low as a dollar a gallon. just a couple of gallons would be eough to saturate the infected areas of dozens of people, imo. why isn't it being done?

top topics

join