It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAJESTYTWELVE HOTT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
www.hourofthetime.com... (i have) just read this, i think your gonna like it... (my edit is in brackets, didnt mean to put "just read this")

[edit on 27-6-2004 by ThePunisher]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I am so sorry, my friend, but really! LOL

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
As A scottish Freemason I can tell you that the website only contains the Saltire and no other flag. The link to the website that you show has been altered.

Gerard O'Donnell

P/M 1316 Dunedin Caritas

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
What an absolutely nutty site...and the "if the link doesn't work click here" link to the Grand Lodge of Scotland is a set up page with a link to the GL of Scotland's real site. Look in the address line. The real page doesn't have that link at all.

It' cracks me up that all these posts keep reappearing about how the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Knights of Columbus, the Rotary Club or the _________________ (fill in the blank) group is out to take over the world. I can't speak for evey single Masonic group in the world, but it's been my experience in over 15 years of being a Mason that we can't get our own members to even come to Lodge meetings....how in the WORLD could we take over the world? I say let the Boy Scouts do it... they'd have a heck of a lot better chance that us poor ol' guys running around in Masonic aprons helping out our Brothers, our Widows our Orphans...and (heaven forbid) giving $$$ to Shrine Hospitals to (gasp) actually help crippled and burned CHILDREN. Now THAT'S Satanic any way you read it.

Speaking of reading...how about posting something worth our while or actually getting a hobby. I think my Brother Masons would agree with me....but then again, they would because they're in on the conspiracy too, right? Sheesh...

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Considering he bases his entire theory on the MJ12 documents (mostly) you can't believe it. Any guy who creates a theory that he claims is true based on documents considered suspect at best is a guy who isn't really trying to find out the truth but rather warp his world view into a working mythology that he can accept.

MJ-12 is not something to base theories on, it's like basing you're hatred of jews on the protocols of zion.

Spiderj

PS Of course I don't mean you specifically.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
MJ-12 is not something to base theories on, it's like basing you're hatred of jews on the protocols of zion.

Too easy.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Too easy

Was that directed at me? If so, please don't hold back let's see how easy it is.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Ah, Cooper. This is seriously old material (1997) and has been debunked numerous times. Cooper seems to have been on quite a head trip.

You're probably not familiar with this, but this was the same person/group who went around telling people that they had all the secret information on what the Illuminati was gong to do and the scenario for the next few years went like this: Clinton was going to suddenly declare martial law and then start tossing people into boxcars and shipping them off to military camp. And Hillary would become the president after Clinton.

As with all of these sites we've seen, it's making a lot of ridiculous conclusions based on chaining together a lot of unassociated information.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Let me guess, without reading the site, another Anti-Masonic thread?? pfft please. Just looked on the site and that is the biggest piece of anti-masonic crap i have ever read. The illuminati was created in the 18th century and was destoryed within 15 years, so how can they still be out there?
if they find it hard to work together for 15 years, im worried to see how it worked for centuries. Freemasonry is a secret society and has nothing to do with any new world order, secondly i would like to see all the sources for the claims that he has made.

Illuminati and freemasonry are two different things. Illuminati was a cult that had new ideas about how to rule the world, failed to get their point across and fell apart with 15 years. Freemasonry is a brotherhood that is open to all men age 21, 18 in some cases, and do not plan on taking over the world or changing how the world is ran.

But hey, i was against freemasonry once, but then i actually bothered to go and see a real one. You will find out that they are the most polite,friendly and the most approachable people on this planet, hell the masons i met cracked jokes about taking over the world and find all anti-masonic information entertaining
. I was planning to join at 18, but i have to wait till im 21. He was a nice man and said that i can feel free to come back when the time is right

Now to all the people who think masons are children of satan, child killers,etc, go to your local masonic temple and speak to one.

[edit on 27-6-2004 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Please, I meant nothing personal toward you.

Its just that you set that up for an easy follow-up. Such as: what then should we base our hatred of the Jews?

Again, I am not implying anything. I merely noticed a potential, albeit sardonic, response.

I apologize if I offended you.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Again, I am not implying anything. I merely noticed a potential, albeit sardonic, response.

Not at all I was just curious to see if this was going to turn into one of those POZ are real arguments.

As for me, I am Jewish and think it's silly for anyone to hate me for that fact alone, get to know me as a person, trust me I'll give you a better reason than that to hate me.

Spiderj

[edit on 6/27/2004 by Spiderj]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Yet again, we have a poor person who is delusional and he/she has spent a long time posting his views on the Great World Conspiracy, deep yawn...... .
I would suggest Sir/ Madam that you get a life, seek medical help and get a job that is not so demanding. In the UK we had a Government that closed many of the mental hospitals and allowed sick people to live in the community. The result was that many sick people were left without proper medical help. Often these people can been seen talking to bus stops and roming the streets of Britain aimlessly.

I am sure that this poor person will say that all the Freemasons are just a part of the GWC and that he alone knows the truth. The world is a great world and every day is an adventure.

Brother Gerard.

[edit on 27-6-2004 by Gerard]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I actually read about the first 30% of that...well, okay, I scanned through it. Here's my favorite lines:

Art Bell is a Freemason. He is a member of the Illuminati.

I'm telling you, Punisher, you're getting better and betterwith your Internet searches.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
William Cooper wrote the pages about Majestic -12 on this site. it exists probably not like that but their is documents that prove its existence.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
He admits it quite freely, DTOM. He had David Icke (icky?) on one night, and he started off with an accusation that Art was a Mason, and a 32 degree at late (shudder) and Art said: Yes, and?

Long silence... to Icky that is a great insult... the the rest of us, with more than two brain cells to rub together, consider it the honor that it is...

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by theron dunn
He admits it quite freely, DTOM.

Oh, man, Art Bell is a Mason!? Wow, I feel like the scales have been lifted from my eyes. I've always noticed, when I listen to him, that he's very compassionate toward even his wackiest phone-in people. I heard someone call in talking about how sound waves can cause crystals to levitate, and Art (Bro. Art, I guess) said that the caller seemed very clever to have done so much research, and maybe he'd be well served to look at a future in engineering. That is, he turned this guy's weakness (maybe believing a little too much silliness, and obsessively learning about this silliness) into a strength. I think he should be made a 33rd, and I hope the appropriate Supreme Council 33 degree will consider it.

[edit on 27-6-2004 by AlexKennedy]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by theron dunn
He admits it quite freely, DTOM. He had David Icke (icky?) on one night, and he started off with an accusation that Art was a Mason, and a 32 degree at late (shudder) and Art said: Yes, and?

Long silence... to Icky that is a great insult... the the rest of us, with more than two brain cells to rub together, consider it the honor that it is...

As I posted those lines, I wondered if it might be true. That's the trouble with those rabble-rouser sites. Those kernels of truth are there, you just don't know where.
And, thanks for sharing that fact.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Actually, Illuminati did recruit Masons and ex-Masons:

Its members, drawn primarily from Masons and former Masons, pledged obedience to their superiors,

Also, they didn't collapse by themselves, the Bavarian government (now Germany) expelled them, as well as the Masons:

In 1784, the Bavarian government banned all secret societies, the Illuminati as well as the Freemasons. The structure of the Illuminati soon collapsed, but while it was in existence many influential intellectuals and progressive politicians were members.

...probably the "source" of all the Illuminati conspiracy theories. Now, the thing isn't that the Illuminati couldn't exist more than 10 years, they could've very well have gone underground, but that a small government banned them from their own land. Is this organization supposed to govern the world today?

Anyway, their background is rather interesting. Check this out:

Adam Weishaupt was known to be a great friend of a merchant known only as 'Kolmer'. Kolmer was greatly travelled and knew much about the middle eastern esoteric traditions in the occult, the Kabalah, and alchemy coming from Ancient Egypt and Persia. Some researchers claim that Kolmer was none other than 'Altomas', a man admired and mentioned by Cagliostro, court magician to Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette, who was heavily involved in the French Revolution). Whoever he was, he brought a great deal of influence upon Weishaupt, reputedly teaching him an ancient form of gnosticism called 'Manichaeanism' or 'Mandauanism'- the basis of Weishaupt's order. Secret Societies based on the principle of Manichaeanism had been calling themselves 'the illuminati' since before the 3rd century AD.

And:

but the only documented fact of this is that the Order adopted the Persian calendar.

So, there is still a debate about this stuff, hmm...

Read it all here:

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join