US may have riots / revolts, but for most, America is Evolving

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hello ATS.

I am forever seeing Euro riots here, Asian Riots there, Revolt after revolt after revolt... while America - the so called Home of the Brave, Land of the Free - endures warfare across the sea and a hard pressed battle at that.

Economies are crumbling, Banking systems are scrambling, Fortunes are being lost, Properties are being stolen, Politics is getting more agressive, even downright oppressive. Then you have wikileaks exposing war crimes after war crimes after war crimes... all the while America continuing the fine (genocidal) fight for the faith...

Americans, while appearing to be fearful, or apathetic, actually are waiting for the outcome. They know a plan has been hatched, which inevitably includes them in the outcome - so why get all up in arms over the rest of the world's problems?

I'm an American, who has gone past the symptoms of soul retching shock of the betrayal my government has enacted against me, to realise the game has expanded. America had to fall, and the 8th king shall raise it's beastly head briefly, to the amazement and domination of all...

Actually, People are going to be so awe inspired, they will actually start worshiping this new incomming government.

All will be a utopia for most - especially Americans, who will watch thier country blossom into something not expected, which the world will exclaim with joy - "OH, BUT WHO CAN DO IT LIKE YOU?!"

Americans understand that the embryo that was the country America, is finally hatching...

Those who know what's comming are fleeing. Those who trust that all will be well are watching. And those who fight against this inevitable change are dying, because it is GOD who is manipulating the theater of this world... and He has prophesied long in advance about the things aproaching, telling us "See that you won't yourself be amazed!"

The slogan "God Bless America" at this point can now be fully understood.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

OK, tell us what you think will actually happen to America without all the Biblical references and mystery talk.

Plain talk...not that religious gibberish.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
Folks it would appear that we have a new shadow government. I received this email from a friend that is involved. I have included it on here for the purpose of either confirming or debunking it.

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States: www.abovetopsecret.com...
My first thread was on this topic: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Another tread covered it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Tim Turner of RAP has 30 metric tonnes of Gold: www.abovetopsecret.com...

October 21, 2010
Notification for Public Release our New Documentation
To Whom It May Concern:
We welcome you to the Republic of the united States of America. The link above is for your review and consideration as you are looking into becoming a part of the re-inhabited Republic of the united States of America. We at the Republic are showing the People that they are the true fourth branch of government. Our goal and intention is to give the power back to the People. We need you (The People) to understand the difference of a Republic and a Democracy.

Included in this package are the following documents:

This Cover letter
Declaration of Sovereign Rights held by Indigenous Power
This is a document you would sign
Definitions are to be printed as a back page on this document
Declaration of Independence July, 4th 1776 - Circa 2010
This is a document you would sign in the open are below
Jural Covenant of Office for Republic state Settlement (Optional sign)
This document is if you wish to be a part of the following
Assembly
Jury
Explanation for Declaration of Sovereign Rights held by Indigenous Power
Explanation of Declaration of Independence
Explanation for the Jural Covenant of Office

Please sign the three documents and fax them to (949) 419-2623 or scan them and send them to join@republicoftheunitedstates.org.

Once your information is checked into the system, you will be receiving information on how you may receive your very own Republic identification cards. This will come to you via the email information that you have provided.

Thank you and May God bless you,

The Republic of the untied States of America

Media Relations: (269) 978-5630
Fax: (949) 416-2623
Email: info@republicoftheunitedstates.org
How to Sign up On-Line: republicoftheunitedstates.org...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------

So ATS lets do what we do best!

Maybe something like this ?.

Still a wee bit too much bible babble for my taste,but maybe a start.
edit on 23-10-2010 by chiponbothshoulders because: Missed something

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Good thing God is on America's side. lol

Sounds like the same insane and delusional crap that spawned the whole "divine providence" junk that gave the U.S. founding fathers the "right" to plunder and pillage an entire continent. But I COULD be misreading something here.

Jokes

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Tell us what we didn't know here.
America is not a Christian nation and the people like the could pets they are would always worship their masters.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

OK, tell us what you think will actually happen to America without all the Biblical references and mystery talk.

If you use the bible as a historical tool, instead of a religious idea, then when prophesy that has progessively been fulfilled over the millenia continues to progress towards fulfillment it then becomes a guide into the motives and intent of the Man who Created us.

Leaving religion outside of this conversation is important for you to understand the moves being made.

Daniel, of the book of Daniel, had a dream of a human shaped figure made of different metals, with the feet of this statue actually mixing the former metal of iron with clay - the end game of that instance. Read it in the book of Daniel for more detail. Then understand what occurs after the 'dream' was interpereted.

That 'dream' coincides directly with the book of Revelation and it's 'visions' The beast that was, then was not, then was again shall rise up, and the authority of the Dragon shall for a time be given to it, and it shall indeed be an eigth king (as the metalic layers of the statue in Daniel only showed 7 kingdoms)

Reading what the 'vision' relays from that point will give you insight as to the outcome of what's happening now.

But, if you don't wish to do that, just referrence what I've stated in my OP, it pretty much sums it up.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Yes. I did say Man who created us.

Second Line.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

lol, Naaa... What I'm talking about has nothing to do with that gag.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Funny thing about visions.......just enough detail to make you wonder but never enough to definitively know...just like palm readers.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by no1elsebuttme

lol, you aren't too far off my firend. There are more Free Masons behind this plot than one can fathom here in America.

Actually... has anyone ever wondered how many Free Masons there are here in America? Anyone got any solid figures on that?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

Originally posted by whaaa

If you use the bible as a historical tool, instead of a religious idea, then when prophesy that has progessively been fulfilled over the millenia continues to progress towards fulfillment it then becomes a guide into the motives and intent of the Man who Created us.

Leaving religion outside of this conversation is important for you to understand the moves being made.

Daniel, of the book of Daniel, had a dream of a human shaped figure made of different metals, with the feet of this statue actually mixing the former metal of iron with clay - the end game of that instance. Read it in the book of Daniel for more detail. Then understand what occurs after the 'dream' was interpereted.

That 'dream' coincides directly with the book of Revelation and it's 'visions' The beast that was, then was not, then was again shall rise up, and the authority of the Dragon shall for a time be given to it, and it shall indeed be an eigth king (as the metalic layers of the statue in Daniel only showed 7 kingdoms)

Reading what the 'vision' relays from that point will give you insight as to the outcome of what's happening now.

But, if you don't wish to do that, just referrence what I've stated in my OP, it pretty much sums it up.

Nevermind...I should have know better than to expect plain talk from a zealot trying to impress us with their interpretation of the Bible.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Zealot? lmao.

Whaaa, you made a funny! so, you're whole intent was to all this time try to troll and then use immaturity to make yourself gleem with righteousness, right?

heh, a whoopi cushion would have been funnier.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Look into it more closely,and learn what they are talking about.

It may not be exactly it,it may be getting passed off as BS by most.

But they are going about it the right way if it actually is true.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
From the Masonic Minute:

A more accurate description (if we are focusing on the principles that framed our nation’s founding) is that we are a Masonic nation.

The United States of America was founded during the age of Voliaire and Franklin, Diderot and Russeau. The United States of America, from a historical perspective, is a Nation founded by Enlightenment philosophers and their adherents…not by Christians. They may have been mostly Christian…but those ideas were kept to the individual. The ideas of the Enlightenment, one-man-one-vote, representative government, clearly defined powers and checks-and-balances, budgets and accountability, trial by jury, free expression, clear and respectful debate, the rule of law over all men…none of these are religious principles, they were Masonic in context at the time, and from them our nation was founded.

Again, I am certain that many (if not most) of our founders were Christian. But what denomination? Did they follow the Pope in Rome? Anglicans? Lutherans? Puritains? Probably many others as well. But it was not the holy book that bound them together to form this political union…it was political ideas based in Freemasonry!

Masonic America should condemn the idea that scripture created America. Men created America. Thinking men who respected differences and united themselves around political principles that allowed each of them to worship as they saw fit…these are the men who created America. These men used (even though some of them may not have known it) Masonic principles to establish the greatest nation that this earth has ever seen!

Why would we let our Masonic legacy fall to religious competition or the immature and sophomoric platitudes of the guy who would claim “My God can kick your God’s ASS!!”?!?

Why would we ignore the Anti-Masonic (and frankly, Anti-American) sentiment of those who would elevate one religion over the other where politics is concerned? Have we forgotten our obligations? Do we have no courage to decry the idiocy that is permeating our national discourse?

No Jew, Muslim or Buddhist is ever less of an American than I am simply because I am a Christian. On the contrary, anybody who claims to be more American because of their faith is anti-American, and anti-Masonic.

Our nation was based in reason and our founders thoroughly considered the role that religion should play in politics - a minimal one. We have opening prayers at the beginning of Congressional sessions because no man should ever embark upon any great or noble undertaking without first invoking the blessings of God. This is an appropriate expression of Masonic thought and teachings. We added “under God” to our pledge AFTER we survived a Civil War, WWI, the Great Depression and WWII. And even then, we only added those words to distinguish us from the Atheist Communists - Not to establish this as a religious or Christian nation! Again, Masonry permeates all aspects of American government, and American government is designed to prevent religion from permeating the same.

And there ya go ... sort of backs what I posted in my OP, huh?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'm still extrememly curious to find out if anyone has a solid count of Free Masons here in America.

I can't seem to locate anything on the subject.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

They have masonic lodges all over the country.

It is very dangerous to look into these too closely,I have been told....

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Masonry? Freemasons are not bad at all! A lot of them do good work and if the U.S. does collapse then it is not the fault of Masons.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

It's a wonderful time to be alive in America and I've waited 40 years for this time. I can finally lift up my head and see the changes starting to happen before my eyes. God is great, and let every person who follows the selfish ways of their own desires be ashamed, for the time of divine law has come.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Actually, the statue represented in the book of Daniel represents the march of World Powers from Babylon's time to today.

The vision was actually given to King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, which was the conquering Nation over Isreal at the time. Daniel was the only sage to be able to interperate the King's dream, which he gave as follows:

Daniel tells Nebuchadnezzar that he dreamed of a large, brilliant statue or idol standing before him. This statue had a head made of fine gold, a chest and arms of silver, a belly of brass, legs of iron, and feet made partly of iron and partly of clay.

the statue is said to represent the following kingdoms:

The gold head - Babylon
The silver breast and arms - Medo-Persia
The copper belly and thighs - Greece
The iron legs - Rome and later, its political descendant,
The feet partly of iron and partly of molded clay - the Anglo-American World Power

respectively, the march of World Powers are as follows:

Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, and the Anglo-American World Power. 7 Kings.

The reference in the book of Revelations pertaining to the 'Beast that was, then was not, then is again' refers to the United Nations, - 'an eigth king'.

The Eigth King Rises!.... you can take this information to the bank people, for it's golden!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

Masonry? Freemasons are not bad at all! A lot of them do good work and if the U.S. does collapse then it is not the fault of Masons.

And it's Free Masons being guided by God who are the pawns moving things along...

Everything I have posted here is the truth as it exists my good people.

Logic, and science at it's fore - with NO RELIGION ATTACHED...

The End. Thanks for your attention. Now you are no longer ignorant. Well... Not ignorant, just a little more educated lol.
edit on 24-10-2010 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join