It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witch Burning in Africa (Extremely Disturbing Video)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I asked and you did a poor job at answering,
I am talking about today.

Lyncing as horrible as it is/was, was not an exclusive punishment for witchcraft.

I asked if you knew of any westernized missionaries that in 2010 promotes witch craft?

There actually might be a few wacky demented people out there that hold these beliefs, I could Google it myself I guess.

The average Christian in America may not like neo paganism or may find Wicca wrong, but they wouldn't burn you alive for it.

IN fact I have been to many Churches that are very opened minded, they keep transforming with the times, I know Christians that practice Buddhism and I am an alternative Christian meaning I follow the Philosophy of Christ and study other religions as well as mysticism,
edit on 043131p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I wanted to add that Tifozi made a wonderful post on the subject,

If one thinks superstition is exclusive to Christianity, your mistaken Buddhism shamanism, Hinduism, Islam, Native American beliefs all include cleansing rituals, and demons, and positive or negative energy, heaven and hell.

edit on 053131p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

You use the Bible against Christians? Boy, someone has no life. And it's called the NT dude, the whole point of JESUS dying on the cross for our sins, it is not our job to do such things and it even says so in the bible. We're supposed to LOVE the wicked, but hate the sin. Just like we hate our own sin. I'm not jumping on here and saying WOAH BELIEVE OR ELSE! It's your life, but gosh, at least be respectful. I know plenty of atheists and wiccans, heck my husband is an atheist, but they're still respectful to all religions or beliefs.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by plipu

People are going to be critical one way or another. Epically when it comes to religion. So you need to look out for that.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Wolfenz

I asked and you did a poor job at answering,
I am talking about today.

Lyncing as horrible as it is/was, was not an exclusive punishment for witchcraft.

I asked if you knew of any westernized missionaries that in 2010 promotes witch craft?

There actually might be a few wacky demented people out there that hold these beliefs, I could Google it myself I guess.

The average Christian in America may not like neo paganism or may find Wicca wrong, but they wouldn't burn you alive for it.

IN fact I have been to many Churches that are very opened minded, they keep transforming with the times, I know Christians that practice Buddhism and I am an alternative Christian meaning I follow the Philosophy of Christ and study other religions as well as mysticism,
edit on 043131p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

You Wrote

Do you know many, if any, missionaries from the west that support witch burning?

Not Answering you did aPoor Job of not Explaing You did not Say Now 2010 or Then You said ANY!! Be more Specific Please... and you didnt say Today!! Look back at your Posts..

Yes it was For Witch Craft just besides Racial Issue you need to start look at the History of Voodoo in the Deep Bayou South ... Lynching was also the Cause of Voodoo Witchcraft

Heres an example

Read and Learn

Lynching in the New South: Georgia and Virginia, 1880-1930
books.google.com...=onepage&q=Voodoo%20Lynching&f=false

another Lynching Imitation

October 22, 2010 05:00 PM
Klan lynching Halloween display is Missouri man's show of 'white pride'

By David Neiwert (with Video)

crooksandliars.com...

I have no Religious Preference but im no Atheist either as i Study All kinds of Region and !
Christianity In my Personal Opinion is a Delusional Sense of Paganism

Main god Yahwah Lesser Gods the 12 Archangels / Jesus 12 Disciples
all with Virtues and Attributes

The Father The Son The Holy Ghost !

Witch Craft Shamanism is the Neutral Arts in Practice of Nature & The Spirit World ...

What i don't get about Christians is ! They Pray & believe a Deceased Love One to be their Guardian So that watch over them in which is basically the Holy Ghost Invoking the Spirit kind of way! but thats OK..

its Like When Moses and The Pharaoh (Ramses ? ) Thew Down their Staffs and and Both Became Snakes
and Battled Yet No one Mentions in the Bible How the Pharaohs Staff became a Snake but it Could be that Both can are Scientifically Explained of Stiffening a Snake to be a rod Magic & Science LOL
but if a Person that did the same Miracles that Jesus did he would be considered a Witch.. in Today's Society

Well its Halloween and im Building a Pyre and im going to Dress in Animal Skins and Put on my Mask !
Just like my Ancestors Celt & Native American! !
and Beat My Drum !

Short version

ohhh Witchy !

Killing Joke - The Death and Resurrection Show Lyrics Dec 8 2009

Its Funny Native American Pow Wows and Irish Mumming are so similar but Oceans Apart
edit on 31-10-2010 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

here is an online book I think you might enjoy,

books.google.com... FNebb49jsWE&hl=en&ei=dGXNTP7jDMeDngeP7-HfDw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CCYQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Shamanism: an encyclopedia of world beliefs, practices, and culture,

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Wow! That's some resource! Thank you.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Wolfenz

here is an online book I think you might enjoy,

books.google.com... FNebb49jsWE&hl=en&ei=dGXNTP7jDMeDngeP7-HfDw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CCYQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Shamanism: an encyclopedia of world beliefs, practices, and culture,

Thanks for the Link

Jesus Occupations Carpenter Witchery Shamanism maybe Buddhism One of the 3 or all
Healer A Lecturer , Group Leader , and a Caterer! Wine Fish Bread ohh i forgot the Imitation of Sacrificial Cannibalism Ritual ! You Know Wine - Blood Bread- Flesh More like Paganism ,
The Ritual of Northern Europe's and Pre Colombian Alter Sacrifice .. Cannibalism care to Explain to me
why there is a Imitation of Cannibalism of Jesus or is it in a sense Pretending to Consume Jesus to be more like Jesus ? I know of the Tradition of your First Kill in Hunting Game eating the Flesh of the Hunted RAW just moments after its Killed ! Heart Mostly So whats the Deal of The Last Supper! on Cannibalism?
from this Transubstantiation
Communion ohh
Dont forget that the Major Christian Holidays are Mix with Pagan Holidays X-mass and Easter, Ash Wednesday tho I could be Wrong .. Holidays like May Day SAMHAIN aka Halloween

Wiccian & Pagan Holidays
www.wicca.com...

Easter
www.religioustolerance.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I just had a Scarry thought about the Wafer of Transubstantiation !

what if its People I mean Real People !

I have Recently Watched The movie called Soylent Green Sorry i I Failed to Resist!

Something to think about on your next Communion

I do not understand this Part in Christianity

as Christians has had in the Past Accused Pagans & Witches
Kill Children and Animals well.. Animals they did is the past Especially May Day but it was No different in Slaughtering for a Feast to Consume ...

For The Political ==
No One hasn't Mentioned the Paganism of the Cremation Of Care (Human Sacrifice) Dressed in Robes Bohemian Grove ! !
in which Politicians Famed Businessmen and World Leaders Come together !

Yet Some Members of the BG! are Deep Southern Christians !

Care to Explain Stormdancer777 well your Thoughts Anyways

edit on 3-11-2010 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
These are obviously horrible images, however I think its very strange that those burning people are not really screaming, they only scream a little when they are being hit with sticks. At the end of the video one can see a man with his legs burning and just sitting with his legs on fire but he is not even screaming, try to do the same at home and you will see how hard you will scream ... its very strange, its as if they are under influence of something.
Its ridiculous to think that the Catholic Church AD 2010, the Bible and Jesus agree with something like this, just ridiculous. Some comments are as ridiculous as the event itself, sorry but its my opinion. Some people claim that Judaism is better than Christianity, while the only difference between Judaism and Christianity is the fact that Christians believe that Jesus is the Messiah. Jews are the ones who still live according to the Old Testament, not the Christians. What did Jesus say we should do when someone hurts you ? What did he say about stoning ? What did Jesus say we should do to our enemies ? etc etc etc ... The Word of God is one thing, the actions of man are another thing. Judaism, Christianity and Islam were never meant to be separate religions, its the world and man that separated it.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
How did that gal handle them flames like warm water?....she just sat there, with her body in flames then her legs and didnt even move like it wasent sh*t.....

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join