It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witch Burning in Africa (Extremely Disturbing Video)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I've only one thing to say in regards to this video & that is...

Welcome to human nature

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Originally posted by catgtr33

reply to post by catgtr33

Forgive me but what I said may not have correlated completely with my beliefs as I was in shock after watching this video. I believe we are all gods

Strange you should make a statement like that, I think we are more powerful than we know, but we are trapped in this fragile human form until we have learned some valuable lessons, I know that there is more than this waiting for us on our journey, but we shall all see when we come to crossing that bridge.

What I believe seems to correlate a lot with what you are saying. I would like to add that I think people like Jesus Christ and other religious figures and profits are merely people who have beem reincarnated more times than most people and have developed a wider picture of "The game".

Whats strange about my post?

Lol You may be right, but I don't believe will truly know these things until we have reached our spiritual potential! I'm from the UK too...A big HI from the steel city!
& on that note I'm off to bed in a few mins as seen as it's 12:28am been on lectures for the last 3 daysand I have a study hangover! :S

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Watching this made me feel sick to my stomach, and quite sad. The fact that this still goes on in this day and age bewilders me. Every on-looker in this video should be found, and set on fire. Do it in front of all of Kenya, broadcast it for all the people to see. Hang sign's around their necks that say THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS, and then set them on fire using a slow burning fuel, such a diesel.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

reply to post by catgtr33

Forgive me but what I said may not have correlated completely with my beliefs as I was in shock after watching this video. I believe we are all gods

Strange you should make a statement like that, I think we are more powerful than we know, but we are trapped in this fragile human form until we have learned some valuable lessons, I know that there is more than this waiting for us on our journey, but we shall all see when we come to crossing that bridge.

What I believe seems to correlate a lot with what you are saying. I would like to add that I think people like Jesus Christ and other religious figures and profits are merely people who have beem reincarnated more times than most people and have developed a wider picture of "The game".

Whats strange about my post?

Lol You may be right, but I don't believe will truly know these things until we have reached our spiritual potential! I'm from the UK too...A big HI from the steel city!
& on that note I'm off to bed in a few mins as seen as it's 12:28am been on lectures for the last 3 daysand I have a study hangover! :S

Haha true, we can only ponder. My mates from Sheffield and I'm from Walsall - Birmingham originally but Hi from Hastings - 1066 country

Thanks for your input,

-Tech

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This is crazy, it makes me very sick.
How can people do that and just sit and watch another human burn and actually beat them at the same time

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Oh my god! I only watched about ten seconds and that is all I was able to handle. This is why I hate the way people twist these religions around to give them an excuse to do such evil terrible things. I'm not sure what else I can say.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This is not something I would ever condone, and I am a Christian. I have no idea which pseudo-Christians could take credit for such a horrendous act, but cert5ainly not any of us who place our faith in Christ and reject any earthly religions, doctrines or dogma.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 21stCenturySchizoidFan
This is not something I would ever condone, and I am a Christian. I have no idea which pseudo-Christians could take credit for such a horrendous act, but cert5ainly not any of us who place our faith in Christ and reject any earthly religions, doctrines or dogma.

I agree with you that TRUE believers of Christ would never commit or condone acts like this. Only people who have warped Christianity and tailored it to their own sick inhumane beliefs.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I messaged you!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Thank you for saying that.
I was really thinking about a serious freak out. Actually I may still have one anyway, this video is so disturbing.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 21stCenturySchizoidFan

I don't blame you, this video made me extremely emotional. I only watched it once at the time of posting this thread and it still has no problem animating itself in my head... I can picture pretty much any part of that video relatively clearly although I don't want too...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
if they are witches then they deserved every single beating and every single burn. sometimes that's the only way to deal with witches and get them to stop the evil they are doing to other people. they commune with satan and his evil army and cause an untold amount of harm. i wish that on every witch, warlock and sorcerer on earth. if they are guilty then i consider that an act of self defense.
edit on 25-10-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)

I would consider myself somewhat of a British Shaman. I have visions, I meditate, I take mind altering substances and I play around with things like Chi. Does this make me a sorcerer, witch or warlock and therefore do I deserve this inhumane treatment?

Just for the record, I am probably one of the nicest people you will ever meet in person. I am full of life and love (Not the devil) and after observing your post I appear more tolerant of other people and their beliefs.

Do you think I should be burnt?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I saw the video. I'm not disturbed.
But then again i have no emotions =\

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Puff! I wish I got paid!
Sorry buddy. God is forever. He is above time.
Study Judaism and become enlightened to the Truth!

Of course you wish you got paid... no surprise there
You know why money is green right?
And I did study judaism and no, I did not become enlightened

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Wow. I am pretty surprised at the linking of an angry mob burning people to modern day Christianity, out of nothing. I searched the video page, and everything else I could find and it said nothing about the mob being a bunch of Christians.... Someone even mentioned this was why missionaries should not be sent out... On what are these comments based? Fact, or a predisposed prejudice toward Christianity? I know African, South American, Russian, and American missionaries, and they sure dont teach mobs to burn "witches", they teach to love fellow Human Beings in the name of Jesus Christ and share the Gospel. I want you to understand that there are true Christ followers, and then the yahoos (personal experience here) that wear a crucifix around their neck because they are in sales, and they think it gives people a false sense of confidence about them and they will make more $$ as a result.
This happening is very tragic, especialy how these folks were beaten while being burned. I have been in many 3rd world countries, and most of them were islamic. If I had to guess outright, I would say the crowd has a much higher chance of being either muslim, or whatever local superstition/diety worship in Kenya is prescribed to than Christians. Christians do not put witches to death anymore, and they do not beat and burn people anymore - as in it hasnt been done for hundreds of years because Christians woke up and put a stop to it. Muslims do still burn, beat, execute, and murder, especially heretics, witches, and criminals, ect. I have seen Sharia Law firsthand, and if you want to complain about Christians being hypocrites or full of it, wait until you get a load of Sharia. If you were to go to the countries I have been to and complain about islam like you do Christianity, you would be executed within HOURS, and if you had a family, youd be LUCKY if they got to live, and if they were allowed to live, they would be forced to watch your execution.
I am not trying to rile anyone up, I am just giving you my first hand experiences on what religion would be best to "put the blame on" rationally vs kneejerk reactions to blaming Christians for some random unrelated act. Also, those folks in Africa live Tribal lifestyles unlike us, and we never think about that. Tribal divisions can be just as deep as religious divisions in their world. Mass murders in Africa have been caused by Tribal rivalries.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Why is money green? "go"? You need to speak up like a big boy now! Judaism to me is truth. Not a Sunday morning ride to Church or a typical lunch at McDonalds.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11

i reckon you'll get people coming in and saying "but they could of done anything" excusing these acts, but it is inexcusable, thank you for reminding me how sick and twisted this world really is.

lol we call our selves civilized, what a joke.

This is actually indirect evidence that our world is changing for the good.

Why?

Some people believe that the future is getting worse and the world is going to crap. The UN is useless, there is rampant corruption and everything seems to be backwards.

But I would like to point out, that before in our history, would this story be told??

It would have never seen the light of day.

Now because we have the internet, because we have cameras, because some are educated, we can actually change these things.

Most people could not comprehend the horrors of the inquisition, the crusades, the killing devices we are implemented under the law in some cases.

This is still happening but not as much (in my opinion) There are a lot more people on the earth now and because we are slowing creating watch dog organizations, these things are slowly changing.

But now because humans proliferate the globe, it may seem to some that world is going to hell in a hand basket. I do not see this as the case.

Use all these organizations for what they are worth. Is there corruption? Of course. But eventually the things that were provided from freedom, will allow us all to make the earth a better place.

I think the decision is, do we want to go through a lot of suffering before we change, or as a species can we look to the future now and plan for the future, to make it a better place.

So far in history, we have been a species that looks for only today. That is going to need to change.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by pkpuck
This is down right outrageous, it makes me sick at heart to think how anyone can do that to someone else, why are kids dieing because there not being fed, why are a few people robbing us dry? it all gets exposed in media but nothing ever bloody changes, when are we going to do something about the self obsessed scum thats scripting this # for fun?

direbolocal

I totally agree with you. The problem is... what can people like you and more actually do about anything that matters in the world?.. Short of projecting positive energy or actually going over there and causing more harm and bloodshed to stop it... violence and ignorance are a vicious re-occurring cycle.
edit on 23-10-2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

Positivity is a great start and can start change.

But we have to use the organizations that exist today and were created for this purpose. I know a lot of people believe the UN is a corrupt organization and useless except for NWO purposes, but we need to use the organizations that have been created in order to change these things.

They are changing slowly because we as a species need to have bad things happen to ourselves before we take action. So many people sit in comfort and do nothing, because it does not effect them directly.

There will come a day, when watch dog organizations are built around everything.

Its true today that most laws and organizations are here (even religion) because it was originally used to protect or to make things better. Some because of corruption, have their meanings change and some are not being used effectively, but this will change for the better over time, just like it feels its changing for the worse.

It does make a difference to talk about it, to be positive and to look for change So keep doing it. The more you do, and do things yourself, the quicker things will change.

Or should we all wait until the witch burners come to burn us all?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
...These people are animals... And not because they are black.... but because they are completely ignorant of what it is to be human.... They should be eliminated.... start over and teach the young what it is to be human....

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join