It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Bank Robbery In History?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

The Biggest Bank Robbery In History? More Quantitative Easing = Backdoor Bailouts For The Big Banks Without Having To Go Through Congress

The U.S. Federal Reserve is getting ready to conduct another gigantic bailout of the big banks, but this time virtually nobody in the mainstream media will use the term "bailout" and the American people are going to get a lot less upset about it. You see, one lesson that was learned during the last round of bank bailouts was that the American people really, really do not like it when the U.S. Congress votes to give money to the big banks. So this time, the financial "powers that be" have figured out a way around that. Instead of going through the massive headache of dealing with the U.S. Congress, the Federal Reserve is simply going to print money and give it directly to the banks. To be more precise, the Federal Reserve is going to use a procedure known as "quantitative easing" to print money out of thin air in order to purchase large quantities of "troubled assets" (such as mortgage-backed securities) from the biggest U.S. banks at well above market price. Some are already openly wondering if this next round of quantitative easing is going to be the biggest bank robbery in history. Most Americans won't understand these "backdoor bailouts" well enough to get upset about them, but that doesn't mean that they won't be just as bad (or even worse) than the last round of bailouts. In the end, all of the inflation that this new round of quantitative easing is going to cause is going to be a "hidden tax" on all of us.

These new backdoor bailouts are going to work something like this....

Link
edit on 23-10-2010 by The Reader because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
QE= Quite Easy.....

Great thread, and in weeks to come will grow and grow, as the pieces fall into place, and it will be known, wether they want it known, or not....

SNF's to you OP

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The Reader

I feel sorry for Americans, at least people are talking about revolution now..

That is great.

I'm sure the protests against the elite will hit the streets soon.

Millions protested against the elites already in Europe, America needs to take a stand, you are more powerful than the government, don't forget, and stop falling for representative crap, that is how they control you using one person.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by The Reader

I feel sorry for Americans, at least people are talking about revolution now..

That is great.

I'm sure the protests against the elite will hit the streets soon.

Millions protested against the elites already in Europe,

and how did that turn out? did they have any success? Or just a tantrum?

you are more powerful than the government, don't forget, and stop falling for representative crap, that is how they control you using one person.

So, our entire system of government should be scrapped fro mob rule?
edit on 23-10-2010 by justadood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

No, your entire system should be scrapped for justice.

Second line.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Second line.

I wish to question what you experience to be justice? How would this justice of yours be administered? Under the rule of law? Through a strict framework set into place by the very people who allow that law to be administered?

Its already there, just has been convoluted and tweaked by inherently nefarious forces, Man's insatiable appetite to always rule over Men.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Second line.

right, and you think this 'justice' will be meted out by, what?

mob rule?

ancient elders up on the hill?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The biggest bunch of homo-sexuals in history are about to get ploughed.

Bend over fags.

My daughter hates you.

Fuc*inG A-Holes

NO honor

DIE DIE DIE
edit on 31-10-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join