It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

K-2 Herbal Incense

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Has anyone heard about the new legal drugs that people are using to smoke and get high? Apparently its sold as an incense and has the same high feeling that you get from smoking marijuana. Has anyone tried this or do you know if its safe?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
here is a good place to start, if its not on here, i wonder if the thing even exists:

www.erowid.org

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I've heard of it, but as a possible regular user of th real thing, that stuff sucks. Also heard that it nay be linked to causing health problems like migraine headaches in users, don't have a link with me I'm on a mobile. Anyway, the real stuff never causes these issues. Get my drift.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Yea I ordered about 100 bucks worth of herbal incense from Apex this summer. Probably the best incense for a lower price. I think they raised the prices slightly, and also came out with a new stronger type "Skunk MkIII" lol. From my experience, the Fusion blend gave me a extremely euphoric high for a few hours at least. But the more you do it, you develop a tolerance. I'd probably still pick some dank bud over herbal incense, but if you can't get any weed it's ok. If you vaporize the pure synthetic cannabinoid, such as JWH-018, the high has been compared to MDMA. But you can OD pretty easily off it. I never tried K2 since I heard it's not that great compared to other sellers, plus they use acetone in their chemical process which isn't very safe. Apex Incense uses alcohol and it's very safe.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dirty_underground

Yea , they were selling it in the head-shops here around Tulsa . But , big brother was trying to get it banned , last I heard . Said it was being bought mainly by teenagers .

Don't really know if it's still being sold though .

Guy got arrested a couple years back out on the toll-road , for possession . Turns out it was these types of natural herbs . Sued their ass and won big $$$ .

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I'm pretty sure it's legal in all states. Lets remember alot of things are legal that are worse for you than weed. Not necessarily this herbal incense but. Try Datura for example. Some of the horror stories of people who've tripped on it are unbearably bizarre. Apart from people dying from overdosing on it (which is easy), I've heard of kids who've cut off their dicks with garden shears, chopped off their testicles and flushed them down the toilet. Gone into states of psychosis for weeks to years or permanent.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Damn ! That's totally bizarre .

Never heard of that particular product , is it natural or synthetic ?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
reply to post by okbmd

I'm pretty sure it's legal in all states.

It's banned in Mississippi. The ban went into effect either in July or August, because too many kids were ending up in the emergency room after consumption.

Lets remember alot of things are legal that are worse for you than weed. Not necessarily this herbal incense but. Try Datura for example. Some of the horror stories of people who've tripped on it are unbearably bizarre. Apart from people dying from overdosing on it (which is easy), I've heard of kids who've cut off their dicks with garden shears, chopped off their testicles and flushed them down the toilet. Gone into states of psychosis for weeks to years or permanent.

Hopefully people who are considering trying something like this will research it before doing so. As you mentioned, lots of things are bad for you, so better to be informed before taking the leap.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Datura? It's a genus of multiple species of flowering plants. Angels Trumpet as well is a closely related genus (they're part of the nightshade family). The plants contain a number of alkaloids that are deadly toxins, but induce a state of delirium. The difference is when on hallucinogens, you can generally tell the different between what's a hallucination and what's "real". A delirient puts you into a state where you can no longer discern between realities, and virtually anything can happen.

People report smoking invisible endless cigarettes, having the feeling of falling into a void zone on the ground, having deep conversations with people that really aren't there. One example is a guy who drank a tea brew of Datura; after he did so he didn't remember ever actually tripping. What he remembered vividly was having a party at his house for 3 days afterwards. Then shortly after, he woke up and in a lessened state, realized he'd been alone the entire time. Another story is a kid who drank some of the tea one night. For that night he would go show up at random friends/people's houses asking for food and talking about things that made no sense. 2 years later and he was still in a state if psychosis, constantly wandering like a vagabond to peoples houses. He's supposed to be missing now.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This stuff is actually more dangerous than the real thing, which is relatively benign. Now that's what ya call a "common sense drug policy."

-TheAssoc.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
i get mine from threelittlesecrets.com its not the k2 brand but ithink its better. its called funky monkey. it is waaaaay cheaper than k2. they are very accomodating and ship it fast.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Gee,I'm glad I'm not addicted to getting high to the point that I have to find something legal to get buzzed on,instead of admitting there may be a problem.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Don't know of much out there other than ayahausca that I've not enjoyed more than once, but I up and discovered that nothing, absolutely nothing, gets me higher than meditation and I never wake up feeling lightly poisoned or dirty.

I still smoke some mugwort now and then tho. Sometimes I just want to smoke something, even though I've not ever been a smoker.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Yes and let's just say that it's not worth your time.

Cheaper and more potent but can produce scary hallucinations.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Darwin's Head Stash seems to be a safer option with marshmallow plant and apple juice listed among the ingredients (among others, which seem all-natural).

Regardless, there's nothing better to get high off of than life itself.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

Then why are you here?

To perpetuate a "Holier than thou" attitude?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

It is chemically enhanced crap, don't smoke it! synthetic cannabinoids

top topics

join