It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"HOT" Spots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Here's a little something I found while surfing. Nothing shocking unless you start adding up the budget numbers for bases that seem to be far from fully operational. Check out the Davy Crockett link about halfway down, and what is up with the Nuclear Fuel Services?

www.brook.edu...

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
nice find. the davy crocket nuclear device was recently under discussion here on this ATS thread mini nukes

and what did you mean "what is up with the Nuclear Fuel Services?" what specifically catches your eye about it being strange?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Nuclear fuel probably just refers to the nuclear reactors on the navys carriers and subs.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What I thought was odd, was the "UNKNOWN" quantity of on-site nuclear material. Whereas all these other locations have recorded amounts. That listing just seemed very concise vs. the rest.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   
This is all we need in this days and age for some crack pot to get there hands on some of this material and make a dirty bomb.Lets hope the sites where this stuff is stored have tight security.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Just curious but does the US government has the right to shut down sites that are endangering our national security or if secret info has been posted? and anyone who visits these sites can expect some surveillances done on them they will trace your computer find out who you are and see What you could possibly be doing on these sites.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I shouldn't be talking about this but I've heard stories of threads on RATS getting taken off the internet because of the goverment. But as long as they trace your computer but not watch what your doing I don't think they need a warrant. But thats were 3rd Ecelon comes in. You never know they were watching.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
yes i believe an RATS post containing F15 plans was taken down or i could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It probably wasn't the F-15 since those have been around since the 80s and this site began in what the late 90's unless it was an upgrade.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
could have been like an f15e or something the f15 has been upgraded many times search rats and you can find the thread about it and simon starts tlking about it

top topics

join