It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aircraft crashes after crocodile on board escapes and sparks panic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Aircraft crashes after crocodile on board escapes and sparks panic

www.telegraph.co.uk

The plane was on a routine flight from the capital, Kinshasa, to the regional airport at Bandundu when the incident unfolded, on August 25.

It crashed into a house just a few hundred feet from its destination. The occupants of the property were outside at the time.

According to the inquiry report and the testimony of the only survivor, the crash happened because of a panic sparked by the escape of a crocodile hidden in a sports bag.

One of the passengers had hidden the animal, which he planned to sell, in a big sports bag, from which the reptile escaped as the plane began its descent
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.datelinezero.com

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Alright Im having a hard time believing this but it seems legit. A lone survivor apparently relayed the bizarre tale to investigators.

The crocodile survived the crash, only to be dispatched with a blow from a machete. Remind me never ever to bring a crocodile on a plane trip. It also says :`One of the passengers had hidden the animal, which he planned to sell, in a big sports bag, from which the reptile escaped as the plane began its descent into Bandundu. ` hmmm Just very strange .

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

This makes a change from Snakes!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Around the block

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Still a crazy headline though!

Peace
edit on 23-10-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
from what i am hearing, the passengers had moved to the front of the light aircraft causing an imbalance in the centre of gravity and the aircraft flipped over causing a stall and depart, will have to see if customs will do a bag check next time," is that a croc in your bag sir ?" lol

Wee Mad

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Culdeeson

We gotta get this mother ****ing crocodile off this mother ****ing plane!

crazy story, thanks for killing everyone with your supreme foresight and intelligence, croc man.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well, at least the guy who tried to sell the poor animal died in a horrible horrible accident. Especially if he just planned on selling it when it wasn't supposed to be there. Although I'm pissed someone killed the crocodile.

My sympathy goes out to the other victims though. I'm sorry you guys died for a fool.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
im a pilot.
weight and balence is very important.
this is why.
weight suddenly shifts to the front, plane dives to the ground. weight shifts to the back plane noses up, then dives to the ground.

new topics

top topics

join