It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some aliens are pretty dumb

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Nope it was definately Bananas.

2nd

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
"Often times on both sides of the belief aisle, yu see people saying something to the effect of "I'm pretty sure any aliens capable of travelling trillions of miles would be smart enough to...". My answer to that is Why?"

Well, brother, the truth is that alien, as you want to talk them, are not dumb. They have things far beyond our imagination. Not only technology. Well, why they come here. Because they come to give us knowledge of the truth. There have been many greats who have come to give us knowledge of the truth, but we just don't want it. History is a reference to what i said. Alien want to give us knowledge to help us for whats coming. They know the stage we are in. Most of the people in our civilization don't know what stage we are in. Aliens have compassion to us, just that we keep sending bombs to them if they come. They come in peace, to help us. They travel every far, just to give us knowledge of the truth. Very few people are those , who alien go to, and give knowledge to. Not all people are ready for the knowledge.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by themiddlepaths

Where did you get this above information? i mean about aliens coming to visit us and what not...Also if you were to go back in time like say 300 years ago i tihnk all the knowledge we would ahve would be useless....we would be completely stupid as to how to survive in a time like that and if you were to put into practice the knowledge you did know you would proabbly be killed or burned alive for being a witch/wizard

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well brother, Good reference. But knowledge, you don't turn stupid. Knowledge is the key. You just have the wrong concept of knowledge. The knowledge im talking about is the knowledge not from school, but from the universe. If you don't believe. Then you may. Everybody has a right. But im just talking about the truth. Like the saying goes, you want the truth, you can't handle the truth. All this knowledge comes from the absolute. No where else.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Believing in something has nothing to do with reality...what your saying sounds like religion

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
You said it yourself, believing is not truth, KNOWING is truth. If you brother dont want to believe, then dont believe in the word. Experiment for yourselfs, have your own experience, and then you will stop believing, and start knowing.

INVERENCIAL PEACE TO ALL!!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join