It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Aliens Wash the Probe Between Examinations in Abduction Cases?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The title of this thread may be a little crass - well, it's very crass. However, it does raise a valid question.

There's a real polarity of hygiene practices reported in alien abduction cases I read about. One thing that seems to run throughout peoples' experiences - if they have a memory of it - is the concept of some sort of medical examination.

Some examinations are reported to take place in white, bright, sterile environments, others are reported to take place in dingy, fusty, dark places. Some abductees report that they have had to have sex with other abductees against their will (via mind control).

If aliens exist, do they care about transmission of viruses or bacteria between human subjects?

Are there any reported cases of abductees being infected with viruses, such as AIDS or Herpes, etc., during their experiences? Situations where they would not have picked it up in their normal ways of living their lives?

Can anyone share an experience?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think your on to something here.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
No i cant share my experience,i have to go to the clinic and get treated for AIDS(Alien induced delusional Syndrome)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stellify

Heh, I was about 1 second from hitting the Alert button since thats all I came in to do seeing the title... but after reading your post I think ill respond by saying.

There have been a number of cases where abductes mention getting secondary complaints after such experiences. I dont know the cases specifically but some have gotten odd shaped rashs, rings of welts or warts in areas that they were examined, patches of dry skin etc. So who knows, I wouldnt say a high tech medical room wouldnt suffer from some form of 'Opps I forgot to wash' moments, I dont believe aliens are in any way infallible.

Also they might be deliberately infecting people with mild diseases for what ever reason to see what might or might not occur, and latter curing them.

The only one I can remember was where a male had a device placed over his bits and pieces and latter developed a ring of warts around where the edge of the device had sat. Cant remember anymore than that about that case sorry.

Edit:- oh and by the way 'Probe' hardly helps lifts the thread much, since when was the last time an abducte even used that term, and would a needle to the side of the head or the thorax be considered a 'probe' in the manner your alluding to... I mean using that term in the direction your pushing it makes it sound like your trying to take the piss, rather than being serious.

edit on 23-10-2010 by BigfootNZ because: meep

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Call me a germ freak...but that's one of the things I would really worry about if I was abducted.

I would ask them to spray the probe down. You just dont know where those things have been.

There's a serious question behind the crass mental image - I'm really interested in the fact that if aliens do exist, do they give a damn about spreading disease?

And yes - I loved the AIDS joke!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I would imagine that they would be concerned with cross contamination from their subjects and would sterilize the probe before they use it again.

I have never seen, met or talked to an alien but I am pretty sure they might be a tad bit smarter then us to a certain degree.

We need a spokes person who will be in charge of communicating with aliens if they ever choose to come out............oh wait we already do lol.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

Thanks Bigfoot - I am really interested in the idea that disease may be deliberately spread rather than just accidentally.

Many abduction sites state that people generally are left with lingering sickness and ailments after an abduction.

If they are real, I wonder if there is purpose behind this, or if it's just like missionaries heading into Amazonian tribes and infecting them with germs their immune systems cant handle.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
When my cat got a shot the Vet. swabbed the injection point with alcohol. When the Vet checked her temp (anal), she put the thermometer in some type of sterile solution....

So, what I'm saying is YES.

( Vet = Aliens

Cat = Us )
edit on 23-10-2010 by Signals because: classified

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Who would be believed in the first place?

Try telling your significant other you've been abducted and probed, then try telling them that's how you gave them herpes.

Surely if an alien race can navigate space and find this planet they have the knowledge of sterilization.

If your ever abducted be sure to look around for the jar of blue liquid with tools submerged in it. I'm sure it's like your local barbershop.
edit on 23-10-2010 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

Who would be believed in the first place?

Try telling your significant other you've been abducted and probed, then try telling them that's how you gave them herpes.

Surely if an alien race can navigate space and find this planet they have the knowledge of sterilization.

Sorry - I just spat tea over the keyboard there.

I hope I never have to cover that off with my hubby...but if I do, that one is in the arsenal of crazy excuses.

They may have the technology, but would they care to use it? Would it matter to them if they spread a few germs between subjects?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Star and flag for original thinking.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Now this idea has got me googling...there's some interesting concepts raised about the rise of the HIV virus.

Below is a direct lift from a website I found. It raised some interesting ideas. It's easier to read it on the link rather than how I have posted it here! Dont know what has happened to the formatting.

www.abduct.com...

The AIDS-ET Connection Hypothesis is a new, unifying scientific concept, which logically and simply explains and unifies the known facts relating to HIV/AIDS and Ufology (the study of Unidentified flying objects). Like any hypothesis, it is in the least well established stage of scientific knowledge, and provides a guideline for further study, investigation, and possible modification. HIVs are Human Immuno Deficiency Viruses. After infection they replicate primarily in specific cells of the human immune system, especially T-4 lymphocytes, and by eventually killing these cells thereby weaken the immune system. When the immune system is weakened enough multiple opportunistic infections occur, due to attack by a variety of otherwise medically uncommon microorganisms. The resultant disease conditions are collectively termed Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome or AIDS. Although appropriate medical treatment may be very helpful concerning delaying the onset of and reducing the severity of AIDS, AIDS is commonly considered an eventually lethal disease. HIV is present in all the body fluids of infected persons. Infection is commonly spread by transfer of virus in body fluids, especially blood and semen. After infection there is a variable latent asymptomatic period of about on average 10 years, during which in the absence of laboratory tests infected persons will not know they are both infected and infectious. Infection can occur in utero, by passage through the birth canal or by nursing. Infected newborns usually die of AIDS within a few years. www.abduct.com/features/f34.php

Be interested in your thoughts.
edit on 23-10-2010 by stellify because: Screwed up inclusion of external text - sorry!

MOD EDIT & NOTE.
Snipped excessive copy and paste. Please read: Posting work written by others.

Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 15% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL.

edit on October 23rd 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thanks Kandinsky - you called me original...my partner usually just calls me weird.

Many thanks.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

There was a study posted recently linking the explosion in allergies now to being so clean we are eliminating our natural defenses. The cleaner you are, the more often you will get sick because as you clean you create bacteria that is so resistant it is ten times as bad as it would have been.

If getting sick from an Alien Probe is causing you worry, you might want to rethink this logically. Is your fear of germs reaching the point it is something more than a personality quirk.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

You have got to be kidding me. Nothing more to say.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Was this because of the Hills and Walton.
Don't believe everything you have heard about Alien probing.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
hmmm, i always thought of aliens as intelligent and advanced but you guys make them sound like a bunch of sadistic pervert rapists and intravenous needle sharing probing weirdos.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Just a thought, but what if some of the abducted are just carriers, to germinate an anti virus.
You know,,, like we use chicken eggs to grow anti virus's.
I don't know,,, but do any of you feel,,, special now, I hear that people abducted are taken more than once some times, is that to collect the anti virus?

Just conceder yourself as a vaccine grower. Just a Thought

edit on 31-10-2010 by guohua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join