It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Shadow caught on Surveillance Camera Follows Man

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

This is all that we can come up with in the paranormal this weekend? REALLY???

What happened to all the juicy stuff?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Its a slater/slug/worm on the lens.

Case closed.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Sorry - it doesnt look like a bug or a caterpillar...

It just looks very fake.

Am I wrong?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Ok my friends, I just ran across this and it is worth a look I think. This is from a surveillance camera watching someones front yard. This unusual shadow appears at the 1:57 mark on the right hand of the screen. It sits there for awhile with nothing really happening until around the 4:42 mark when a car comes down the road. It seems to illuminate maybe? So then nothing again until the owner comes out at around the 8:34 mark. That's when it gets real interesting as it seems to follow him.

So, I suggest if you dont want to watch the whole thing because it is like 10 min. or so, to watch the key mark times I gave you. I wont say my opinion yet, because I'd lke to hear what you think.

I also suggest watching it full screen if you can

edit on 23-10-2010 by onehuman because: note added

Is fake. Maybe the shadow has the ability to bend light. Apparently, the angle of his shadow being cast is off comparing to the gates as well as to the man, and the car. Second, the shadow is off focus. Notice the depth of view in the video is very deep. Pretty much everything is in focus. Yet, this the so-called shadow man looks too blurry to even think of it as part of the frame.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It starts out looking like a moth on the lense but at the end it looks like someone stepping down some stairs or something. If it was a shadow man why would it need to step down from something.

I cant say for definate what it is so im not even going to make an attempt at it.

Thanks for posting it though.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA....I noticed something too funny. When the man walked over to the shadow, it seems that the shadow was in front of him. In fact the shadow seems like it is inside the gate. Look at the size of the shadow, it literally stretched from one sidewalk to the other. You are looking at 10f wide of a 2 lane road. Whoever thinks the clip is real should be deserved to be laughed at hard, really hard.....

edit on 24-10-2010 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

Misunderstanding.

Aint no thing but a chicken wing on a string

edit on 24/10/10 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal
reply to post by ChiForce

Im sorry i must have missed something here.

Why are you aiming this at me? and what exactly are you trying to say?

All you did was point out whats in the video. Do you have a reason for doing so?

Sorry, I wasn't aiming at you...
Just the original post....

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
if it's not a bug on the camera then i call hoax/fake, didn't anybody see when the man was walking along the fence you can see right through him! I'm talking about as he's coming out of the house. and when the shadow followed him into the house it looked like a shadow of him exactly walking towards the house. Am I the only one that can see it. LOL>good try though

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jziegler

lmao!

Now you mention it you can see the car through him. I never noticed i was to busy looking at the shadow.

What a crock.

Well spotted

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

I never watch what they tell you to watch otherwise you can't call them out. Very poor editing on their part.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jziegler

Ive been duped by the powers of misdirection again

Not the first time and probably wont be the last.

I'll have to try and remember this little lesson in the future.

I may also have hundreds of vids on youtube that need a second look

edit on 24/10/10 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

lmao, just send me a u2u with them i'll check them out for ya. lol.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
looks like the man came out cause he saw it on camera and tried to investigate. too bad he didnt look at the actual camera lens and spot the BUG that was on it.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
A bug on a concave lens perhaps, explain the off lens shape change.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
When the shadow first appeared I thought that it was probably just someone standing off camera, but then I noticed how, at 4:48 when the car passed by, the shadow didn't move, even though if someone was standing there (to me, it seems like) it probably should have when the headlights hit it.

It's around 8:55 that kind of started to worry me, though, because up until now I was willing to believe it, but if you notice how you can't see the man's legs through the shadow when he steps into it?

I mean, it could be anything. I dont really know what it is, but I dont think it was a bug. It just seemed like it was edited in or something at the end, where you could sort of see like, a more blurry/out-of-focus area after it passed over the grass? I dunno. It looked like it was walking down stairs, too.. someone sitting on the roof? but that doesn't really seem consistant with the lighting, so...
edit on 10/28/2010 by SFlowers because: I sounded pretentious..

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
Funny how it seems to react to the man though!
edit on 23-10-2010 by pirhanna because: additional sentence

yeah, and when the man walks back in it looks like the "shadow" is walking too xD standing up and walks innside the house xD

is this man still alive ?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If the bug was on the lens, the lens could have a light shade for outdoor use that would prevent oncoming traffic from causing a flare on the lens at night. The shade would be invisible on the viewing monitor, and the shadow shape would be preserved. Ultimately I think it's a bug.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join