It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Cartel Has Booked The Entire Taj Mahal Hotel, Over 750 rooms, all banquets, restaurants.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

....The NCPA, where the President is expected to meet representatives from the business community, has also been entirely booked.

The officer said, “Obama’s contingent is huge. There are two jumbo jets coming along with Air Force One, which will be flanked by security jets. There will be 30 to 40 secret service agents, who will arrive before him. The President’s convoy has 45 cars, including the Lincoln Continental in which the President travels.”

Since Obama will stay in a hotel that is on sea front, elaborate coastal security arrangements have been made by the US Navy in consonance with the Indian Navy and the Coast Guard. “There will be US naval ships, along with Indian vessels , patrolling the sea till about 330-km from the shore. This is to negate the possibility of a missile being fired from a distance,” the officer said.

The President will be accompanied by his chefs, not because he would not like to savour Indian cuisine, but to ensure his food is not spiked.

US President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama are scheduled to land in Mumbai on November 6.

economictimes.indiatimes.com...

As tent cities go up all over America. Yes, this is a political hit piece. Fits nicely in the "US Political Madness" Forum. Any questions?

Cause it IS madness. And just representative of the reason so many people can't stand government any more. His Majesty Obama.

Yeah. Come on. Show me Bush's lavishness. Cause I'll say the exact same damn thing.

IT SUCKS.
edit on Sat Oct 23rd 2010 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

It looks as if Obama is about to Put up His Tent where He will Meet His End.
. - www.biblegateway.com... which means that all who are voting are voting for Nothing.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
GOT IT!!

This Thread is talking about something big happening in the next two weeks and that everyone should be prepared. AHA!! Obama knows what is coming and he's getting outta' dodge. He's hiding on the other freak'n side of the world in a country that he's comfortable with.

Wonder if Yellowstone is going to blow?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Umm, I think not on the Yellowstone part of that FF. He's supposedly there for the economic summit. Which makes absolutely no sense, seeing as he just wasted millions of taxpayer dollars getting and staying there in the first place. Oh, the irony.

Personally, I think he's going there to accidentally lose the biscuit like Clinton did, and give up our nuclear codes to a Muslim nation. Mission accomplished.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
GOT IT!!

This Thread is talking about something big happening in the next two weeks and that everyone should be prepared. AHA!! Obama knows what is coming and he's getting outta' dodge. He's hiding on the other freak'n side of the world in a country that he's comfortable with.

Wonder if Yellowstone is going to blow?

I guess one of the posters in the aforementioned thread talked about some kind of drill that is going to take place in some port city.
edit on 2-11-2010 by order in chaos because: content revision

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

US to spend $200 MILLION PER DAY on Obama's Mumbai visit

The US would be spending a whopping $200 million (Rs. 900 crore approx) per day on President Barack Obama's visit to the city.

"The huge amount of around $200 million would be spent on security, stay and other aspects of the Presidential visit," a top official of the Maharashtra Government privy to the arrangements for the high-profile visit said.

About 3,000 people including Secret Service agents, US government officials and journalists would accompany the President. Several officials from the White House and US security agencies are already here for the past one week with helicopters, a ship and high-end security instruments.

"Except for personnel providing immediate security to the President, the US officials may not be allowed to carry weapons. The state police is competent to take care of the security measures and they would be piloting the Presidential convoy," the official said on condition of anonymity.

www.ndtv.com...

As a follow up to this story, this is just over the top. :shk:

I had no idea it was going to cost THIS much. I thought maybe a few million.

Yup, this country deserves what it gets. And it ain't gonna be good.

Didn't ONE single person involved with the planning of this ever turn to Obama and say "Sir, this trip may cost over a half billion dollars. It is too much."

????

edit on Tue Nov 2nd 2010 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
lol, told ya!

both hands in the americans pocket!

that is way too much!

that would even disgust me!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Chump Change for an administration that has spent and plans to spend trillions they don't have.

Well, at least it is change we can believe in now.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Lets try to look at the positive side of all of this...

Imagine how completely wonderful life must be for anyone who gets to travel with the Obama administration. The comfort, security, extravagance, opulence, incredible locations, dining, exclusive parties, celebrities, top live entertainers and entertainment... and more... All absolutely FREE!

Imagine how cool that would be.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It is interesting that so many have conveniently managed to be away for the midterm elections. It is being reported that Hillary Clinton, during her trip to Malaysia, received a call from Obama expressing his envy that he is not away for this election. Clinton expressed that Dems will stay the course and continue to push "their" agenda. TPTB are determined not to be hindered by possible Republican majority in House and maybe the Senate. If Republicans are not successful in taking the Senate, Obama will have time to do more damage. Does anyone have a list of names that will be accompanying him on this trip to India? 8,000 people? This number is beyond comprehension. Reminds me of the movie "2012" when elites were receiving notices via text messages that the "end" is here.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I work near the Taj. It is very horrific, the way the traffic is jammed. Incidentally the whole area is a no go area. Except for about 600 staff in the Taj, the rest of the Taj has been given an off. Obama lands on the day when it is India's biggest festival. All the security people have their leaves cancelled. The coast guard is mounting a 24 hour vigil from yesterday

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
When did India become a Muslim nation? It is 65% hindu, 15% muslims, 4% christians, 12% buddhist and remaining other religion and atheists

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
I feel like all presidents take these kinds of entourages with them. If Obama didn't have all the secret service agents, all the taste testers and personal chefs, the navy, etc, he'd probably be assassinated. Not even a joke... like literally, he would almost certainly be assassinated without the security. Same with George W, Clinton, Bush 1, and all other presidents in this age... the time of sitting in a roofless convertible and going through a crowded parade is done. This isn't him being extravagant and 'royalty', it's what he has to do to make this trip.

I made this comment in a parallel thread, but here it is again -- when GWB went to a fairly secure and friendly UK (which is also very close to the US), his entourage numbered 700 people. I'm sure that the affair was pretty expensive (London is quite an expensive city), too, except nobody paid attention -- until now.

OK, so now POTUS goes to a distant country in immediate vicinity of terrorist power centers. So the troop is now 3000 people vs 700. Seems like a normal scaling to me.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
daniel's Timeline - Nov. 8 begins 7 yr trib

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nowshining

Whatever the costs, I think the stakes are pretty high?

The $12 billion 126 x new fifth gen' fighter jets, plus new transport planes/support/weaponry deal the USA and Russia (and previously France and Sweden and Eurofighter (UK/Germany...) are all competing in. In October India announced they had decided to go with Russia's jets and transport planes, but simultaneously appeared to leave some wiggle room about loose ends and details needing to be sorted out.

Russia's Prime Minsiter, Medvedev, visits in December (23rd?), but I think India have had issues with previous Russian aerospace deals going awry (cost escalating post sign-off), so perhaps Obama will be attempting to reassure India to do a Walmart 'one-stop-shop' route - although buying USA made not Chinese made, of course....

My suspicion is that this may turn out to be a defining moment in establishing how lonely, or not, the USA may become in defending the continuance of US dollar reserve status and forthcoming military challenges from BRIC... adversaries over the next decade or so?

I think most people would say go do whatever you have to do to win back that $12 billion jets deal, maintain intelligence and influence on their nuclear activities, secure a key strategic alliance inside BRIC and coincidentally the second largest nation on earth, especially if it may halt or slow any moves by the other BRIC nations to remove the USAs hold on default reserve currency status (before the USA has found a way out of the existing recession)...?

Hence massive effort I think?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by vneil
When did India become a Muslim nation? It is 65% hindu, 15% muslims, 4% christians, 12% buddhist and remaining other religion and atheists

After reading certain posts on Obama's India visit I wasn't surprised at this, as according to some people here Hotel Taj and Taj Mahal are the same.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Unsourced rumor. Try again.

Here at ATS, you should strive to deny ignorance, not grab it the moment it walks in the door, bear hug it, and never let go.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join