It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Body Asks UN To 'End Israeli Occupation'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Deputy FM slams synod call to 'end Israeli occupation'

Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon commented on a statement issued by the Synod of Bishops of the Middle East, which called the international community to "end the Israeli occupation," saying that "Israel regretted the comments."

"It seems that the important synod has turned into a forum for political assaults on Israel with the very best Arab propaganda. The synod has been taken captive by an anti-Israeli majority," said Ayalon, adding that "the language used by some of the archbishops is particularly appalling."

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
For many many years now I have understood and believe that the nation in existance and known as Israel is not the Israel of the New Testament Church. It is a phony construct of men.

I know this because we are taught that the Christian Jerusalem is the Jeruslaem which is above and the mother of us all.

What the Jerusalem in existance today is....is Ishmael..and we are of Issac. In Issac shall thy seed be called.

There is no holy city here on earth...none. This takes care of Rome, Mecca, Jerusalem, Salt Lake city or any other city or Utopia claimed by men. All of these so called Holy cities are of Ishmael and we are of Issac.

This is all I need to know about the workings of men.

What you have in Rome and Jerusalem is two groups of Pharisees jockying for two phony positions. You have Judiac Pharisees (Jerusalem) and Hellenic Pharisees (Rome) Which Pharisee do you want..they are both Pharisees and both of Ishmael.

Ironically Mecca too is of Ishmael. You have two distinctively Ishmaelite groups fighting against each other. Muslims and Jews. A third Ishmaelite Pharissiac group getting inbetween them. They are all of Ishmael and not Issac. You dont have to be particularly smart or intelligent to realize this.

All you have to do is know what is said by the Two Covenants in Galatians Chapter 4. About the Two Brothers Issac and Ishmael..that these two brothers are the two covenants..the olde covenant and the new covenant.

Nonetheless,...Rome, Jerusalem, and Mecca are all of Issac.

Oh and in case you havent figured it out...most of our politicians and leaders are teaching and pushing Ishmaelite doctrine. Politicis, Rome, Jerusalem, and Mecca are a perfect fit together in bed. Because they are all of Ishmael. They are financing public education so as to further teach Ishmaelite doctrine across the board.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

Or it could be because the pope isn't really an ex-nazis at all.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So if all the fighting is over settlements, who in the hell would want to live where thousands (millions?) dont want you. Where your family might get blown up by a bomb at the grocery store. This makes zero sense.

A serious question: Who would invest!? Where is the money coming from!? Lunacy!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

You stated that the Constitution had the separation of church and state written in it.

Beat around the bush all you want, but you are wrong.

-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.-

Now highlight that portion in between the dashes, press ctrl+f and type in seperation.

Tell me when you find it.

Have fun.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

you are absolutly correct; the phrase "seperation of church and state' was in a letter written by Thomas Jefferson to the Danbury Baptists Association in 1802, 15 years after the Constitution was written.The first amendment ensures congress doesn't establish a mandatory religion, that citizens must pracitice, also it ensures citizens can FREELY practice whatever religion he or she wishes.

edit on 24-10-2010 by Skeptron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
the eternal truth is and nobody on earth can change it is that we will all die. think about it, in the future you will cease to exist on earth. it's reality, hard and cold. so when i see idiots who chose this life for the next, who smile in their tuxedos like they're going to live forever, like they're untouchable i see a sad and ignorant person.

and the vatican is right, you can't use Gods name to demolish someones home and hold people prisoners. in a biblical sense God has fullfilled His promise to them. israel exists, plain and simple. now they are being greedy and taking more than what was given to them. in the end it'll be their downfall and they'll drag the world down with them.

nothing can change that fact since it has been prophesied. let the thieves and killers continue in their path, just don't join them. God sees the whole picture we just see a slice. if you step back you'll see what im talking about.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
First off let me give a huge S+F to the OP for finding this gem and sparking a highly intellectual discussion.

The Vatican is the seat of highest authority in our world as a head of the United Nations and the centralized power force in the world. It has held this position since its control over the Holy Roman Empire and when the empire broke apart leading to the Dark Ages the church retained its power as the main source for finances, banking and authority in the Christian realm. This power has never really left the world and has instead subverted the structures of our financial, political and religious institutions.

While it holds an observer status with the United Nations it has been permitted to cross the lines which observer states are not permitted to cross thus this gives them a higher authority over fellow observers and the member states themselves. Why would any nation voluntarily hand over their authority to a foreign religious power? Because they were never in true opposition from the beginning, the historical cooperation between the Vatican and Islamic nations has long been kept secret since the Church’s single issue was always to centralize global power.

They knew to forever hold global power they must be at times willing to concede some authority to other regimes until the point they are required whether by foreign nations or natural disasters to return to the Vatican to receive support financially and/or morally. Forever enslaving every nation to them and their authority and our current world is no different.

Their recent open opposition to Israel is shocking when taking a look from a outsiders view point but when you combine historical fact and modern knowledge you are given a view of this world which alters the views we hold. The Vatican has sole authority over the governance of every nation but is it really the church or is the church just a tool for organization by separate groups dispersed throughout the world holding secret membership and using the Vatican as an organizing mechanism until one day when they can subvert all nations after requiring them all to become slaves to the Vatican.

When the Vatican turned against Israel all bets are off as the new power shift will begin with the world turning against Israel and the Arabs believing that the world is in fact siding with them. This will lead to a regional war between the Hebrews and the Arabs which will create a multinational refugee crisis and a global economic collapse which will push the world into the arms of the United Nations to solve the problem once and for all.

The United Nations is controlled by the Vatican which in turn will make the final decision to remove Israel ‘the state’ and make it into a zone controlled by the United Nations hence controlled by the Vatican once again.

The new Roman Empire will arise as this new United Nations zone will be expanded to all regional nations such as Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Israel, Gaza, Palestine and Sinai Peninsula. It will be under de facto Vatican rule under the guise of halting a new World War from arising. It will presumably be absorbed by the European Union after the people of the world begin to fear the United Nations and its occupation.

At this time to control the hostility of the region the European Union will be guaranteed new supreme authority of the member states as civil unrest spreads throughout Europe as Christian, Jews and Muslims fight about the turmoil in the area, this will lead the heads of state through Europe to call on the EU to prevent another World War.

The European Union will become the new Rome and the unofficial capital will be located in the Vatican with Brussels being the official capital. This will last until the point when tptb turn against the Vatican and bring it to its knees. They will then call for the unity of all Abrahamic religions when the Muslim immigrants newly introduced to the west begin mass riots and religious fighting.

It will be seen as the way to end the bloodshed and bring unity and the three official centers of the world power will be; Washington(military), London(financial) and Rome(religious). After this point I am not sure so I will end but that is just my prediction after years of reading prophecy and the secret societies.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
i think its pretty cool that someone at least asks the U.N to do something. Nobody owns land, it is not holy on any ground, Israel is just using it as an excuse to grow thier terrority, they hunger for power.

Enough blood has been spilled and i sadly say i do not think we have seen the last of it, only more in the years to come.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Thanks to all who have posted, and contributed to this discussion.

While we all may not see eye to eye, its refreshing to read the civil discourse and thoughts of the members.
Very refreshing.

I have had this in the back of my mind since the OP, along with other critical facts. As time allows I hope to get it all off my mind and into the thread, as well as respond to the posts.

An alien observing the United Nations' debates, reading its resolutions, and walking its halls could well conclude that a principal purpose of the world body is to censure a tiny country called Israel.

Beginning in the late 1960's, the full weight of the UN was gradually but deliberately turned against the country it had conceived by General Assembly resolution a mere two decades earlier. The campaign to demonize and delegitimize Israel in every UN and international forum was initiated by the Arab states together with the Soviet Union, and supported by what has become known as an "automatic majority" of Third World member states......

.......None of this means Israel should be above the law. Every country, including every democracy, commits human rights violations, and states should be held to account accordingly, both domestically and internationally. Yet Israel does have the right to be treated equally under the law. The UN Charter and the rules of natural justice demand no less. It is legitimate for UN bodies to criticize Israel, but not when they do do so unfairly, selectively, massively, sometimes exclusively, and always obsessively

www.unwatch.org...

edit on 25-10-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

I mispoke in my post above and meant to say that Rome, Jerusalem, and Mecca are of Ishmael..not of Issac. Most politicians are of Ishmael and are trying to force an Ishmaelite position on the public and the world.

The constant attempt by Rome and even our government is to make us Ishmaelites..of the bondwoman and her son.

To create a world where the bondwoman and her son shall be heir with the son of the freewoman. This is the purpose of Utopia thinking and planning. To make the bondwoman and her son, Ishmael, heir with the son of the free woman, Issac. This is the purpose of multiculturalism/diversity..to place Ishmaelilte peoples everywhere and in particular in government offices such that those of Issac are hardly to be found anywhere.

There is no separation of church and state under such an doctrine. The religion being practiced by government privily and in secret with such an church is an Occult religion. And Occult is the method and religion practiced by most man made governments.

Occult--hidden, concealed,..even esoteric..from those it intends to control or rule. This is also a definition of feudalism

Rome is Occult, as is Jerusalem, as is Mecca. And it is clear that our government here in America is in bed with all three of them. Has been for many many years.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I dont think it is cool that the someone asks the UN to do something. The UN has been a phony baloney organization from the begining. Very ineffective in almost everything it has tried to do. The number of peoples killed across the globe since the founding of the UN would astonish anyone knowing the numbers. More peoples than were killed in WW2. And in times of peace. This is how ineffective the UN is in anything it touches.

What a scam the UN is.

They need to be kicked out of New York and sent to open offices in Antartica. Take all their corruption and partying peoples there to set up house.

There is no such instruction in the Bible for a church to operate in secret as does Rome. Rome has done this all through out her history. Thus clearly telling the observer that Rome is not following the template of a New Testament Church. Rome is following the template of another kind of church. A church involved in Occult religoin.
You dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure this out. And Rome is not the only Church operating in this manner...there are others.

Most peoples would have no idea how much moneys and time have been spent by the United Nations on religious studies in order to work the world towards a one world religion. They are still studying this possibility.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Thanks for clearing that up OT.
I did notice, but since you and I have an understanding I was still pondering what you wrere trying to say.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The United Nations is a front group that the public gets to see for the Occult groups operating behind the scenes. The United Nations is blue lodge. Once I understood what the pyramid on its side is in the meditation room and the method by which the UN constantly operates it became clear.

The UN is also pushing a Ishmaelite doctrine. A one world doctrine of men ..the traditions of men.

The UN has never had the best interests of the United States or her peoples in mind. Whenever I detect a leader..particularly our own..kissing up to the UN I get very very wary and concerned.

While I am not particularly a Bush fan..I do agree with their stance that the UN is not to be trusted. So too with this fellow Bolton who is a former ambassador.

I also believe former Ambassador to the UN Andrew Young, during the Jimmy Carter years, knew or found this out..how anti American the UN was. He is under orders not to tell or write books about it but I believe he knows and is alarmed.

I am also saying that this world as it is presented to the public is not what it actually is or appears. These are only public appearances..for public consumption. There is something else going on behind the scenes ..known only by a few insiders. There is nothing new about this method of operation. It is the standard world system of operation. It is however..Occult in its nature and operation. Known only by a few insiders. and against the will of the public.

The media ..all of it.. is part of this deception to keep people off guard and these world policies allowed to slip through unchallenged and without competition. The media is the shills for this one world system. So too is public education financed by an Ishmaelite government. To groom the next generation of gullible, easily led, controllable, malleable, guaranteed voters.

This is the basis for the very frequent double standard we see in politics and public policy. It is becoming more clear and apparent as time goes by. IT cannot be hidden anymore as it loots and pillages the public purse towards total engineered collapse.

Orangetom

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Palestinians threaten to break treaty they have never honored

WTF I thought Israel never honored that treaty, hence Israel continue the settlement expansion, and settlement activities from the time the treaty was signed, till now. What kind of offensive head line is that?

Infact, when the treaty was signed, Israel doubled its settlement activities, it is only when Palestinians turned in to violence and killing of the occupiers, that the Zionist terrorists gave Gaza back to the Palestinians. Now the Zionist terrorists are continuing their BS expansion towards Fatah controlled areas, but not towards Gaza.

Since Gaza is fighting the aggression with any means necessary, the Zionist terrorists have imprisoned the whole Gazan population, punishing even women and children for their corrupt agenda, and US is as guilty every step of the way.

edit on 25-10-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I am also saying that this world as it is presented to the public is not what it actually is or appears. These are only public appearances..for public consumption. There is something else going on behind the scenes ..known only by a few insiders. There is nothing new about this method of operation. It is the standard world system of operation. It is however..Occult in its nature and operation. Known only by a few insiders. and against the will of the public.

I have been exploring this other world, and get closer all the time to understanding it. I have discovered a way to entice those entities out to play, to in part reveal themselves, and have started to get an idea of their personalities which are manevolent but aren't dictatorial as they can not interfere with freewill.

This is why they rely on humans manipulating humans to create the grand deception.

I am still a good ways away from publishing my studies on them, and haven't come to any conclusions as of yet.

It is slightly unnerving interacting with them, and requires a tremendous expenditure of energy to do so, really an intense change in your own vibrational frequency to tune in to theirs.

They are disembodied, but will take up residence in 'dead' things from nature.

Once I feel more comfortable with my level of understanding of them, and their real purpose, I will publish it in a gray area thread.

I have to be honest, I don't really want to know what the world that they are hiding from us is, I am convinced of one thing, and that it is going to be shockingly unsettling.

I also worry in acknowledging it that it will cede additional or total power to these entities, and that this illusion we have been manipulated to create, might actually have been manipulated and created as a defense against them or to otherwise counter or partially overcome this hidden but real world.

This is a little off topic, and a bit beyond the pale, but I really admire your posts and level of knowledge and wanted to touch on that briefly for what it might be worth to you.

You can U2U me if you have any additional questions.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

*buzzer sound*

Wrong. Seperation of church and state is not in the Constitution.

Please try again.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Sorry, you are incorrect, the 1st Amendment has the separation of church and state.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Establishment Clause of the First Amendment

The Establishment Clause of the First Amendment refers to the first of several pronouncements in the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, stating that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion".

Together with the Free Exercise Clause ("... or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"), these two clauses make up what are commonly said as the "religion clauses" of the First Amendment.

The establishment clause has generally been interpreted to prohibit 1) the establishment of a national religion by Congress, or 2) the preference of one religion over another.

The first approach is called the "separation" or "no aid" interpretation, while the second approach is called the "non-preferential" or "accommodation" interpretation.

The accommodation interpretation prohibits Congress from preferring one religion over another, but does not prohibit the government's entry into religious domain to make accommodations in order to achieve the purposes of the Free Exercise Clause.

The clause itself was seen as a reaction to the Church of England, established as the official church of England and some of the colonies, during the colonial era.

As I said earlier, it is too bad the United Nations charter says nothing, in regards to this effect.

Unless you're stating the 1st Amendment is not a part of the U.S. Constitution?

I have to wonder if you're even American and if you are or are not where you get your information because any law-abiding citizen knows the Constitution inside and out, if they are intelligent people, and I think you need to go back to school.
edit on 10/23/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight To The Post.

The Constitution does not have a separation of church and state clause. It says that congress shall make no law regarding the establishment of religion, nor prohibit the free practice thereof. What that means is that while religion may be had within the halls of government, government may not interfere with any religion to prohibit or declare a national religion. It means "hands off ! " government. Religion is to be free and unsuppressed.
edit on 25-10-2010 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I have been exploring this other world, and get closer all the time to understanding it. I have discovered a way to entice those entities out to play, to in part reveal themselves, and have started to get an idea of their personalities which are manevolent but aren't dictatorial as they can not interfere with freewill.

Yes. I agree with what you have posted here though it may seem strange to most reading this.

This is why they rely on humans manipulating humans to create the grand deception.

yes..this is not new..it is very ancient and the grand deception has been tried many times and continues.

It is slightly unnerving interacting with them, and requires a tremendous expenditure of energy to do so, really an intense change in your own vibrational frequency to tune in to theirs.

Yes..agree here. This explains a reference to your handle or name on ATS.

They are disembodied, but will take up residence in 'dead' things from nature.

Indeed. This statement covers alot of ground..very much so.

I have to be honest, I don't really want to know what the world that they are hiding from us is, I am convinced of one thing, and that it is going to be shockingly unsettling.

agree here..very much.

I also worry in acknowledging it that it will cede additional or total power to these entities, and that this illusion we have been manipulated to create, might actually have been manipulated and created as a defense against them or to otherwise counter or partially overcome this hidden but real world.

There is a certain level of truth to what you are stating here..though some would phrase it in a different manner.

This is a little off topic, and a bit beyond the pale, but I really admire your posts and level of knowledge and wanted to touch on that briefly for what it might be worth to you.

It is indeed. However..I believe the Vatican has been aware of this other side or pale if you prefer and for a long long time. I also think there are others who are also aware of it..and are themselves anti Rome. These competitors get thier instructions from the same source as does Rome.

As they say themselves...Ordo Ob Chao. Order from Chaos. Create the chaos such that the new order can be created on the other side of the chaos.

Deus Meumque Juis. God is my right. What I want is god. This is Demigod..here on earth.

Hope this helps.
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

S&F

I see the Holy War brewing more each day. The Pope has set the stage. This is very informative! Great work!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
HMmm I have a Bone to pick with all those scumbags hope they are xpecting a surprise!
Sad but true what goes on behind close doors with eyes wide shut!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Thank you.

Looks like this issue is still brewing....

The Vatican vs the ‘Zionist Tsunami’

The January edition of La Civiltà Cattolica – the most authoritative magazine of the Jesuits, printed under the supervision of the Vatican – opens with an editorial about Palestinian refugees. Adopting the Arab propagandist word Nakba, it declares they are a consequence of “ethnic cleansing” by Israel. The journal also supports anti-Israeli historian Ilan Pappe, and falsely proclaims that “the Zionists were cleverly able to exploit the Western sense of guilt for the Shoah to lay the foundations of their own state.”
www.jpost.com...

The Vatican’s teachings have a direct influence on 1.166 billion people. To understand its new mood about Israel, one has only to read what happened in the special synod on the Middle East, hosted in Rome. Nothing was said about Islamist persecution of Christians; indeed, every effort was made to show the Catholic Church sympathetic to Muslim grievances, especially against “Zionism” – a word evoked as a symbol of evil.

Archbishop Edmond Farhat – the official representative of Vatican politics – proclaimed that the ultimate cause of all the evils in the Middle East is that “foreign body” which is Israel: “The Middle Eastern situation today is like a living organ that has been subject to a graft it cannot assimilate and which has no specialists capable of healing it”.

edit on 28-2-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join