It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Body Asks UN To 'End Israeli Occupation'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Missing link here is that the Federal Reserve is also owned by Vatican through the Bank of England.

Otherwise, who would care what Vatican says? When trillions of dollars are owned under the control of Vatican, the power should be enormous.

Don't talk about it, William Cooper has paid price for that.

Alex Jones will never delve into this subject otherwise he will be gone the next day.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Without the Christian US the Zionist regime, nor Israel would exist that long, because their oppression and aggression + inhumane treatment of the aborigines of the occupied land will never be forgotten, nor forgiven.

No justice, no peace.

Once the American people wake up and stop their corrupt government forcefully, you will see the result.

Peres: Israel needs US for existence

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Largely the U.S. has backed Israel.
President Obama has departed from that stance...

Regrettably, it has become clear that he is perhaps the most hostile U.S. President that Israel has ever faced.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

In the end Israel's fate does not lie in the hands of the U.S.

Thats my opinion based on history, and scriptures...however I am not one to debate the topic. I just dont.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

US just recently agreed to send billions of more aids to Israel, even though Israel rejected to stop Settlement expansions as requested by US.

It seems the US will never stop its support, maybe because the Christian Zionist + Jewish Zionist of US leadership wants the prophecy to be completed so Jesus comes back.

What do you think>?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Well since you asked....
I dont have the typical thought when it comes to the "Zionist" power stucture many think is in operation. In fact what I believe is quite complicated....

You see here it is in a nutshell. Either providence watches over Israel, or it does not. The U.S. is surely the military seat of power in the world. However it has been that Israel has benefitted from the U.S, and greatly I might add....if need be they will be strong on their own. Its my opinion that God is the providence over Israel. Again, I draw from history, and scriptures.

Yes. By design, and I do think that there are three seats of power in the world.
The military seat, which is The U.S. military. The financial seat, which is London. And the religious seat, which is The Vatican, City on Seven Hills.

I realize that the power of some Jewish influence...
And from there, its really so explosive I'd rather not say in public.

I am game for u2u though, and I will tell you what I think.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I don't get it.
Islam is conquering the entire world and people are still griping about a tiny piece of Israeli real estate.

The fact that the Vatican is speaking out tells me that strip of land is extremely vital to certain players in some way.

It isn't the land.

If it were nothing more than the land, there would have been NO reason whatsoever for the Vatican to go to the trouble of specifically DENYING that the children of Israel are the "Chosen people".

That has nothing to do with the land. That has to do with which Revelations are to be considered the Truth.

The real issue here is over who has the perfection of the Revelation of Truth; which is what is being manifested in the conflict over Jerusalem. That is, those who possess Jerusalem can be considered as having or conveying the perfection of the Revelation of Truth.

The Vatican is here repudiating the assertion (and Revelation) that the Jews are the "Chosen people" because such a Revelation specifically threatens the assertion of the Christians that THEY possess the perfection of the Revelation of Truth. In other words, the Christians are specifically claiming to be the heirs of the Promise made to the children of Israel because they have accepted Jesus as the messiah; while, interestingly enough, turning the Doctrine that he taught upside down with the Satanic doctrines of the Pharisee Paul.

And of course, the ultimate consequences of this is that the Muslim religious 'authorities' should also be expected to stake their claim to the perfection of the Revelation of Truth.

In other words, the likely response of the Muslim religious 'authorities' to this statement by the Vatican is to look upon it as, for all practical purposes, the declaration of Christian supremacy over the issue of Jerusalem.

There is, however, a 'problem' here.

The response of the Muslims, as conveyed in the Book of Zechariah is not likely to be merely a statement.

It is almost as if the Vatican is specifically INVITING a full-scale military attack upon Jerusalem.

Michael

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Abbas welcomes Vatican call to end occupation, and goes on to speak about the Seperation Wall.

"We join the Synod in their call to the international community to uphold the universal values of freedom, dignity and justice. There is a moral and legal responsibility that the international community must hold effectively to put a speedy end to the illegal Israeli occupation," the official said.

www.maannews.net...

This is going to get a lot of media coverage. Maybe not mainstream for a bit...however I do think that will come in due time. Its going to be really interesting if President Obama makes remarks concerning The Vaticans sinod.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Saying congress shall make no laws is not separation of church and state. The founders had no problem with the church, they held prayers in congress, they had a problem with things like official state religions. The words that get thrown around all the time 'separation of church and state' appear no where in the founding documents, they are a later interpretation at best.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Reports now weighing in on Israels side...

Mordechai Levi, Israel’s ambassador to the Vatican, decried Bustros’ comments and the damage they had done to strengthening ties between Israel and the Church.

The Catholic Church has for years been trying to repair its image as an institution steeped in anti-Semitism. But Bustros’ remarks make fairly clear that the Vatican remains as dedicated as ever to replacement theology - that teaching that says God has tossed aside the Jews, despite is irrevocable promises to them, and that “the Church” has instead inherited those promises.
www.israeltoday.co.il...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
More news surrounding this controversy/conspiracy....

Palestinians threaten to break treaty they have never honored

The Palestinian Authority on Saturday warned that if Israel did not start meeting its peace demands, then the Palestinians would break the so-called “Oslo Accord” that started the whole peace process.

Most in Israel responded to the news by rolling their eyes, fully aware that the Palestinians have never truly honored the Oslo Accord anyway.

“Most probably, we will abandon the Palestinian obligations that resulted from these accords because Israel is denying all agreements and keeping violating them,” declared Ahmed Majdalani, a senior member of the Palestinian Authority, told China’s Xinhua news agency.

Yasser Abed Rabbo, a top advisor to Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas, added in remarks to the London-based Arabic newspaper Al-Hayat, “Wwww.israeltoday.co.il... can’t remain committed to the agreements that were signed with Israel forever.”

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Netanyahu warns Palestinians against unilateral acts

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu urged the Palestinians on Sunday not to take unilateral steps toward statehood, saying Israel was working closely with Washington on ways to restart peace talks.

"We expect the Palestinians to fulfill their commitment to hold the direct talks. I think that any attempt to circumvent them by going to international bodies is not realistic and it will not advance the real diplomatic process," he said.

Peace talks that began in Washington on September 2 are in limbo over Palestinian demands for a freeze of Israeli construction on land they want for a state and Netanyahu's refusal to reimpose limits on building in settlements in the occupied West Bank.

The impasse has raised speculation the Palestinians might abandon negotiations with Israel and launch a diplomatic campaign to seek recognition of a Palestinian state by the United Nations or other international organizations.
www.reuters.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

PM: Gov't working with US to ensure peace talks continue

At weekly cabinet meeting, Netanyahu states intention to renew talks for long-term without further interruption, seeks to quash potential Palestinian attempt to request UN recognition of statehood.
www.jpost.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Israel to Palestinians: Talks only option

With peace talks stalled over Israeli settlement construction, Palestinians are considering sidestepping Israel by seeking U.N. Security Council recognition of a Palestinian state in the West Bank, Gaza and east Jerusalem — territories captured by the Jewish state in the 1967 Mideast war.

On Sunday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke out against such an approach.

He told his Cabinet that Israel expects the Palestinians to honor their obligation to engage in direct negotiations.

He said any attempt to sidestep negotiations "isn't realistic"
www.google.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This is amazing, a small little artcle, and it bring out the illuminaty conspiracys, i didint see any anti semite , zionist or nazy post yet, must still be early, i like reading in between the lines, but heck, why make a big thing out of not much. So what if the church decides take a side, the Vatican state wont exist in the near future, christianity has a whole has become attack by some many sides, So plz tell me how does the church control the world or is hand in hand with the illuminati, when its own existence is coming to a stop.

Oh plz refrain from the normal, you believe in cnn, or wake up budy, or what ever you guys like to add lol.

Oh, last thing, what water are you guys drinking, cause it aint the same over here

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I know eh ... the politicians are doing such a wonderful job of it

Perhaps a bunch of religous leaders could come up with a better plan than we have so far from the self serving corrupt diddies we call governments.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chett

Saying congress shall make no laws is not separation of church and state. The founders had no problem with the church, they held prayers in congress, they had a problem with things like official state religions. The words that get thrown around all the time 'separation of church and state' appear no where in the founding documents, they are a later interpretation at best.

Separation of church and state was conceived by Thomas Jefferson, one of the founding fathers, when he wrote a letter to a Baptist church stating "I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between Church & State."

The quoted text "separation of church and state" may not appear verbatim within the founding documents, but it was conceived by one of the original founding members based upon his interpretation of the 1st Amendment. I think it's safe to assume that an original founding father who largely participated in the creation of the United States, who participated in the country's independence, and who was personally involved in the creation process of the Constitution and Declaration of Independence, has a more than well-informed opinion about what amendments within the Constitution do and do not mean.
edit on 24-10-2010 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect

Missing link here is that the Federal Reserve is also owned by Vatican through the Bank of England.

Otherwise, who would care what Vatican says? When trillions of dollars are owned under the control of Vatican, the power should be enormous.

Don't talk about it, William Cooper has paid price for that.

Alex Jones will never delve into this subject otherwise he will be gone the next day.

The Federal Reserve is owned by the Secret Societies within America which is why it is a perversion.

Anything the Secret Societies touch becomes instantly corrupt, perverse, and controlled.

It is certainly modeled after the Bank of England our Federal Reserve is not necessarily owned by the Pope.

I could care less what Pope Benedict and the Vatican have to say considering he was a Nazi Youth.

His words as well as that of the Vatican are meaningless as far as I am concerned.

Alex Jones is a hack bought and paid distraction purposes of riling up individuals too stupid to lead themselves.

He talks about what he is told to talk about to drag people away from actually doing something without him.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chett

I just love how people focus on one particular comment that was a part of a complete posting.

Especially when what I said was something many people in judges robes have decided on many times over.

You are being far too literal, like the previous person, attacking words and not comprehending the meaning.

Or the spirit of the law.

Of course the original topic is about the United Nations and the Vatican interfering in Middle Eastern politics.

Not just the 1st Amendment even if I brought it up it was in regards to the U.N. needing something similar.

Thomas Jefferson had a letter written to him concerning the 1st Amendment and here is a quote from him.

Quote from : Separation of Church and State : Thomas Jefferson and the First Amendment

"I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between church and State."

Thomas Jefferson, the writer of the Declaration of Independence wrote that there, and he wrote it within the confines of legality towards both giving power to the Church, without Government, but as well limiting Church from interfering with Governmental affairs due to the history of both the Church of England and the perversion of the Vatican.

Both the Church of England and the Vatican have been known to influence and generally screw up how the world works, due to their perverse control over Government, something they have no right to, nor should they be allowed to because religion in the wrong people's hands can and will lead to severe persecution of people outside the defined and hypocritical righteousness of religions which only pervert society when and if they are not checked within a power structure.

The Crusades of the Middle Ages, or Dark Ages, as they are also know, comes to mind.

The current conflict between Christianity and Islam is only a continuation of the Crusades to this very day.

That the Vatican is yet again opening their lip-servicing mouth to interfere anywhere in the world is detrimental.

Because as much as the Vatican is proselytizing against Israel or Palestine, she is slipping a knife in everyone else's backs.

Doing exactly what she claims others should stop doing which is occupying other countries against their wills.

Chett, before you go saying anything about separation of Church and State again, please do remember.

This is about the entire topic of the thread and not one thing someone said which covered the entire topic.

Thomas Jefferson's letter to the Danbury Baptist Association of Connecticut was reiterating his intent.

In other words, Jefferson backed up his original intent of the 1st Amendment, when he wrote the legal document.

While technically, the words separation of Church and State never appear, their meaning through intent do.

Intent is the legal meaning behind the formation of a legal draft as it is more powerful because it defines all of the words.

Have a nice day.

Deny Ignorance.
edit on 10/24/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight To The Post.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

I know eh ... the politicians are doing such a wonderful job of it

Perhaps a bunch of religous leaders could come up with a better plan than we have so far from the self serving corrupt diddies we call governments.

No, I do not see religious leaders doing any better than politicians, often just as hypocritical, often just as corrupt.

Both politicians and religious leaders have their own agendas.

And usually both have the agenda to spread their power-base while screwing the downtrodden.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by arbitrarygeneraiist

Thank you for bringing that up it seems people are sometimes oblivious to the meaning of law.

As I originally said it is a shame the United Nations charter has nothing similar.

Some people do not even know what I am speaking about mentioning the charter.

Charter of the United Nations

It is very interesting reading considering in involves every country in the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join