It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roman Church Resurrects Nazi "Final Solution"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
hmmm....

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by Michael Cecil

Originally posted by defcon5
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The term for it is "Naziism".

I recommend that you do some additional research before falsely labeling people

I described the religious doctrines you referred to with the term "Naziism".

Historicism has been around since the 1500, long before the Nazi's ever existed, it dates back to the Protestant Reformation and the Counter Reformation. Nazi’s believe in Arian Superiority and ethnic cleansing, which not everyone else does simply because they disagree that that Israel is still under a covenant from God.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
Uhh, wow.. So like what the hell?
Did the Catholic church just show their true colors or what?

They covertly showed their true colors during WWII when Pope Pius XII had a secret alliance with Adolf Hitler. They also remained fairly silent on the Holocaust.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironfalcon

Originally posted by snowen20
Uhh, wow.. So like what the hell?
Did the Catholic church just show their true colors or what?

They covertly showed their true colors during WWII when Pope Pius XII had a secret alliance with Adolf Hitler. They also remained fairly silent on the Holocaust.

But did you notice the way the media handled this story?

Look at how much coverage was given to the rabbi in the Israel who said that Gentiles were no more than donkeys.

Even the director of the ADL, miraculously, objected to such a doctrine of hate; which, in fact, is a doctrine of Satan.

But, when the Roman church officially denies the Revelation that the children of Israel are the "Chosen people"--specifically contradicting the words of Jesus himself, and the Revelations in the Torah and the Prophets, as welll as the Revelations in the Quran--attention is shifted to what the implications of this statement will be upon the "peace process".

Even the IDIOTS of the Foreign Ministry of the Israel have not a CLUE as to the ultimate implications of such a Satanic doctrine; focusing, instead, on merely the "anti-Israel" aspect of the statement.

Michael

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
~source: OP link~

...the synod of bishops from the Middle East also said it hoped
a two-state solution for peace between Israel and the Palestinians
could be lifted from dream to reality
and called for peaceful conditions that would stop a
Christian exodus from the region.

remember that the prophecies tell the true believers to flee from Judea
(modern Israel now occupies the areas that Judea once was)

so if the eastern european Jews are staying in modern Israel, thats their own rope,

i think the OP thread is looking at the Vaticans' words with a distorted lens

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

a more appropriate way of interpreting the term 'chosen'...seems to me that the 12 tribes are
used as an example to the rest of humanity... and that is the meaning of 'chosen'...

but the human minds began spin & twisting the meaning of 'chosen' to priveledged or elite
instead of the 12 tribes used as a measuring stick for the rewards due or chastisements needed
that the tribal God decided

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

a more appropriate way of interpreting the term 'chosen'...seems to me that the 12 tribes are
used as an example to the rest of humanity... and that is the meaning of 'chosen'...

The children of Israel are the "Chosen people" not merely because they accepted the Revelation at Sinai; but, also, because it was through the children of Israel that Jesus, the messiah, arrived.

This is validated in the Quran.

So, by denying not merely that Jesus was the messiah--but, also, that the Doctrine of "resurrection" is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'--the Jewish religious 'authorities' of today have created quite a conundrum for themselves.

They have eliminated one of the linch pins with regards to the Revelation of the "Chosen people".

But the witless assertion that there will never be any "second coming" of Jesus is even more problematical because it specifically repudiates the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection".

In other words, even if Jesus were not the messiah, he would still return.

There will also be a "second coming" of Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Jacob, the apostles of Jesus, Mohammed and his original followers, etc. etc. etc.

This is not any "big deal".

It is merely the consequence of the Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

Of course, Paul and the Pharisees and the Nazis will also be 'raised from the dead' to live additional lives.

And, quite often, their activities in this life correspond to a great extent with their activities in their previous lives.

Although it really makes no difference, I have a sneaking suspicion that many of the Zionists in the Israel of today were Nazis in their previous lives; and they continue to be motivated by the desire to bring about the annihilation of large numbers of Jews. In this life, they may very well bring this about by an attack on Iran as well as the refusal to acknolwedge the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection", accompanied by a refusal engage in any compromise whatsoever over the city of Jerusalem.

Michael

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

Hmmm...

Maybe I jumped the gun then, I don't think my train of thought matched yours...but you did a brilliant job explaining your position.

How have you received your Biblical knowledge?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

The children of Israel are the "Chosen people" not merely because they accepted the Revelation at Sinai; but, also, because it was through the children of Israel that Jesus, the messiah, arrived.

This is validated in the Quran.

I guess I was ignored above, which is fine, I'm clearly in the minority when it comes to notions like "chosen" people!

It would still be nice to hear if anyone has info contrary to which I provided, about the "Thirteenth Tribe", Arthur Koestler's wonderful exposition of the true origins of the people currently calling themselves Jews.

It is very relavent to this issue, and certainly, someone of the OP's background should at least be familiar with the idea. Of course, it seemingly undermines one of the foundations of his father's quirky New Age hybrid amalgamation (which appears to continue it's "progress", in spite of it's history), but ignoring Koestler is probably explained by simple motives to preserve his paradigm, I suppose.

Well "Michael Cecil", is that really you? Have I missed somewhere here on ATS where you have explained this already?

JR

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
I guess I was ignored above, which is fine, I'm clearly in the minority when it comes to notions like "chosen" people!

Not at all.

I typically don't pay any attention to this forum; most of my writings being on "Conspiracies in Religions" and "Predictions and Prophecies".

It would still be nice to hear if anyone has info contrary to which I provided, about the "Thirteenth Tribe", Arthur Koestler's wonderful exposition of the true origins of the people currently calling themselves Jews.

I am aware of at least some of this; but I consider it a distraction from the fundamental issue here: that the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' have ALL turned their respective Revelations upside down and that this is what is threatening the future of human civilization.

Other information in this regard is on my website under my signature.

Mi cha el

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

Not at all.

I typically don't pay any attention to this forum; most of my writings being on "Conspiracies in Religions" and "Predictions and Prophecies".

I am aware of at least some of this; but I consider it a distraction from the fundamental issue here: that the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' have ALL turned their respective Revelations upside down and that this is what is threatening the future of human civilization.

Other information in this regard is on my website under my signature.

Mi cha el

Thanks for the clarification. I also spend time on conspiracy in religion, but from an agnostic perspective. Actually, I make an additional effort to try and look at religion from the eyes of our masters as well, which I think can make all the difference in the world. I wonder if you would agree with that?

From my studies, I tend to agree with many here on ATS, and with all due respect to the various religious "revelations", the real "threat" to the future of human civilisation probably has little to do with feuding religious authorities, who simply do their master's bidding.

After reading your blog, I would guess that you may posit "Satan" as their master. I don't think we need to go there myself. As you well know, we can lay most of the world's ills at the feet of very real people, the same people who control nearly all of the world's resources, let us call them the "elite".

And so there is some distraction going on here, using "hot button" terms like Nazi and the like, but the distraction comes not from pointing out a monstrous fallacy in the foundation of your paradigm (which you can't really address without tipping your hand?). Why not spend some time, in all fairness, on exposing the elite, and their multi-generational crimes, which have only become even more ambitious over time?

Perhaps this hits a bit too close to home, you being amongst the aristocracy yourself, but assuming you are sincere now, supposedly being somewhat removed from that world, having the ability to look back upon it at least, why sweep it under the rug, (unless you are part of the game yourself)?

Forgive me, but it seems that English aristocrats, perhaps more than any others, have their fingerprints on every form of vile thing that has come out of humanity for centuries now. From their high-handed politics, asserting power worldwide, tens-of-millions of bodies stacking up, even as their "empire" sank, to their hands deep into anything, and everything that guides / shepherds the English-speaking world. Including religion.

No, I hardly want that to sound like an "accusation", everyone is entitled to their honest beliefs anyway, but I remain highly suspicious of anyone espousing "beliefs" that seemingly fit in quite well with the elite plan for enslaving the rest of us. I suppose this might be a bit too controversial for this thread, but you are the one who invoked the inflammatory word "Nazi" after all.

I for one am going to call a spade a spade, and when I see what looks like the ugly elite agenda rearing it's head, I'm going to mention it. I hope others will see what I'm seeing here too.

Well, so glad to have you here on ATS, Mi cha el!

JR

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
"Boohoo someone said jews are not the chosen peoples, boohoo i call antisemitism"

woahaha im amazed to see the number of zionists increasing

Actualy , it gave me a good laugh, keep the good work guys

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBethPerhaps this hits a bit too close to home, you being amongst the aristocracy yourself

I have NO idea whatsoever who in blue blazes you 'think' I am.

I am not now, nor have I ever been part of any "aristocracy".

Other statements you make suggest that you really do not have a clue as to the meaning of my writings.

But I get this kind of response quite often.

My focus is on the Revelations and their immediate and long term implications.

Mi cha el

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I am not now, nor have I ever been part of any "aristocracy".

Fair enough, you are saying that you are NOT "thee" Michael Cecil then. Obviously you could hardly be unfamiliar with the "real" him, if you have chosen his name for yours here on ATS, but perhaps this is just a dodge, further clarification would simply reveal that you consider your "family" to be the aristocrats, and not you. But it's your business I suppose.

Either way, you have again skipped a critical item. This thread seems to assert the idea that the Vatican's recent statement regarding the "Chosen" literally has the potential to be a global game-changer. Perhaps this is a good observation. If so, then how could Koestler's momentous and controversial findings, decades ago, hold any less potential? Well, certainly, he was not the Vatican, otherwise, who knows what would have happened by now, but his assertions are seemingly at considerable odds with one of the foundations of your paradigm, your outlook on religious revelations.

Again, Arthur Koestler, himself a Jew, discovered that HIS heritage, the heritage most especially of the Ashkenazim (92% of world Jewry), had no direct connection to the Abrahamic promises, made to those ancient peoples who lived thousands of years ago.

Because Zionism essentially relies upon an ancient biblical claim that supposedly ties to peoples TODAY claiming to be Jews, I would submit that the issue becomes critical. Perhaps even more so because US "chirstianity" has been hood-winked into supporting this erroneous "theology", and it is a huge part of the continuing support for the fraud.

The Jews of today, who have spent the better part of the last century displacing the long settled inhabitants of Palestine, have literally turned the world on it's head. The Middle East remains at the center of major contention, and it probably would not be otherwise. Even now, millions of lives hang in the balance, because all prefer to turn a blind-eye to the truth, in favor of holding to their various mythologies, and agendas.

When politicians and religionists of various stripes continue to perpetuate this vile Zionist myth of the "chosen", as it directly relates to claims in Palestine, then they are logically playing a role in this bloody game started by the elite, who have harnessed Zionism as a centerpiece in their plan to bring the world to it's knees.

And that's where we should all "get angry". If killing millions in the mid-east isn't quite enough to elicit outrage, then perhaps the realization that our collective enslavement is in the works, perhaps THAT should rile us, and get some of us to start spreading the message, and calling out the liars and the grossly misinformed.

JR

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join