It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The apocalypse is NOW

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Thread title reminded me of Angel. One of the best parts of dialogue that I remember :

ANGEL : Yeah, hell's on earth. Holland manners tried to sell me that line 3 years ago.
LINDSEY : Did you ever prove him wrong?
ANGEL : All how you look at the glass. You know, Lindsey, we can philosophize all night. Hell... (chuckles) We could do it forever, huh? I don't need to eat, sleep, drink.(sits) How about you?
LINDSEY : (grins) That's what I like to see... the Angel of yore. Takes no prisoners, suffers no fools. How 'bout this? It's here. It's been here all along. Underneath. You're just too damn stupid to see it.
ANGEL : (leans forward) See what?
LINDSEY : The apocalypse, man. You're soaking in it.
SPIKE : I've seen an apocalypse or two in my time. I'd know if one was under my nose.
LINDSEY : Not an apocalypse. THE apocalypse. What'd you think, a gong was gonna sound? Time to jump on your horses and fight the big fight? Starting pistol went off a long time ago, boys. You're playing for the bad guys. Every day you sit behind your desk and you learn a little more how to accept the world the way it is. Well, here's the rub... heroes don't do that. Heroes don't accept the world the way it is. They fight it.

edit on 12-8-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by yoesse
The Apocalypse is NOW.

Just my opinion though.

This is the

New World (War III) Order.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Now.
Now.
Now.
What is wrong with now unless you think about it?
There is only ever something wrong in another time.
Something wrong happened yesterday or something is going to happen in the future that could be wrong. But what is wrong with right now? Unless you think about it.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a·poc·a·lypse   [uh-pok-uh-lips]

noun

-a prophetic revelation, especially concerning a cataclysm in which the forces of good permanently triumph over the forces of evil.

Now would be a good time! The rise of the morons has been looming on the horizon since they sucessfully got Crawford, Texas' village idiot elected President... It's time that they be defeated once and for all and logic and reason become the norm instead of the exception...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

very good you are paying attention! just so you know there will be a civil war in this country, u.s.a., don't ask me when, God never gives the day, just that it will be. you can find a path that will lift the veil. I did it thru a simple form of meditation, clear all waking thoughts and I repeated over and over "peace and love", had an out of body which ended in the tunnel so often described in the near death exp. where God is at the end. after that i have been directly connected with God. good luck!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

this era is almost done. that is why they who are in power are going to the lengths we see. they are loosing control. i have gone beyond the veil directly to the source. i have been instructed to tell as many of you that it is possible for you to do this. think of it this way beyond the veil there are lots of levels which you can explore. many forms of life out there. what would you think if you could make contact with the creator of all things. God. I did this thru a simple form of meditation. i laid down for a nap one afternoon and repeated peace and love over and over. i went out of body and ended up in the tunnel so often described in the near death exp. God was at the end. after this i have been directly connected. you can do this too. there is going to be a civil war here in the u.s.a., don't know when it will start only that it will come. we the people of this country will win. then a new era will begin.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Someone talked about Now and I will not add anything more…then...now.now.now.
Bellow is something you will not read in your usual conspiracy thread:
These deeds, this attribute in the TPTB that push you to react negatively….
Do you comprehend that this people are not responsible for it?
You can’t hold on to your negative feeling about them because they are not aware and therefore responsible.
Yes The Power That Be is like you and I
No one can do bad things in awareness. The ability to do bad things or to be bad is not freedom but an illness for it implies a lack of awareness and compassion.
So the TPTB are just opportunist and not at all better then you.
And now who is fearless?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kacou

Star and Flag if I could!!
Yes this is true. "TPTB" to a large degree are just ordinary people. They have jobs and careers, families and friends. Some are unaware that of what they do. Some are very aware. It all comes down to choices. To do right or to do wrong. To strive to become more aware or not. There are effects produced by these actions. TPTB are those that are in a position to affect huge areas of life and people and the trend is not good at the moment. It can change by a simple decision of just a few key people. I hope they are reading.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
There is only one power and it is 'now'.
Where ever 'now' is you are.
You and now are not separate, it is one.
The word apocalypse means lifting of the veil or revelation.
Now is pure with no veil.
What is wrong with right now unless you think about it?
The veil is the belief in anything else.
Only 'this' is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join