It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The apocalypse is NOW

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
They know the time is short.

The increasing pressure is clear. That more people are becoming aware is inevitable, but the knowledge is only the first step. The second is the choice.

Chaos is their friend.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by theliamo
reply to post by yoesse

There is actually a much much bigger and more loving way to see all of this you know.
Nobody need be in fear, not The powers that be nor general populace.
It's terribly tricky to get the words that are important to say when you accept this.
So I am not even going to try. Everything is okay. Remember it is the soft gentle caressing lifting of a smooth and silky veil so enjoy it. Peace be with you.

I know what you are trying to say and you speak the truth
There is no need to be in fear. However, to bring off the plan and contribute to it one must be in fear. This emotion brings ones interest inward and causes action to defend against the perceived threat. This defense, because it is not conceived of at a high level of thought is then damaging to others. Fear not and act in the greater interest of the people you love.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Yes. Most definitely.
People are waking up. If you do take a step back and observe, you will notice that some of your buds who thought your brains had jumped out of your skull, are actually feeling something is not right.
This can be attributed to more and more people awakening simultaneously or an unseen force working its magic in destroying the veil.

Can't wait for it to burn up and turn to ash.

Good point

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Amaterasu
reply to post by SaturnFX

I suggest the release of overunity to the public. THAT challenges them. The pile of gold will be worthless as it pertains to controlling others. They will still live richly - but then so will the rest of us as we might choose.

My book is free and linked through my sig.

Overunity..

sure, why not also release schematics for a midas golden touch glove, or any other mythical invention.

lemme know when you get anything from your book actually working..will be over in the corner holding my breath and sitting on a pig waiting to fly.

Turns out I have more than a book. I have my father, who was an aerospace engineer in the 50's through the 80's. I was born in 1957. My memories start about the age of one... I have a memory of my dad describing a beautiful world where cars and even houses floated, and no one needed gasoline. He tried to explain to my roughly 2 year old self (1959ish) what made things float... Then there was talk about it all being made secret and to just forget about it. He worked for a company mentioned in Dr. Paul LaViolette's book, Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion, as being involved in electrogravitics in the 50's.

In some configurations, electrogravitic devices can create overunity.

So... Don't think you have a clue, darlin'.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
A lot of people say that for centuries people have awoken and nothing will happen today. The difference today verse the past is communication is available across the world were it was not in the past. People around the world are comparing notes via the internet and I personally believe that a mass awakening is indeed happening. It was easy for the powers to control small centralized awakenings. I'm curious how they are going to control this one.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

Or the veil has a more spiritual side - e.g. people waking up to remember what they were doing here in the first place.

Maybe the whole "charade" regarding the powers that be is not of importance in comparison to the real truths behind existing at this time now.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
People are awakening, then hitting the snooze button and dozing back off. People go too far out of their comfort zone so they just go back to sleep. Cant say I blame them, and I am like it to a degree, because ignorance really is bliss. But some things you just cant really ignore and have to make a noise about.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... is an interesting twist on the Apocalypse and its literal "lifting of the veil" I had not even considered this aspect when I started the thread.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Again, just produce one of these devices...not a talk about when you were a baby and dad showed you his space ship...produce a machine that does any of that and I will both eat my words and smoke a cat at the same time.

Fantasy...its all fantasy and bad science...like those people on youtube continously trying to sell books on how to make a perpetual motion machine with magnets (you never actually see a working device that isn't hoaxed..yet people are selling books like hotcakes...funny that).

thermodynamics...aint it a bitch

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

Don't tease... It's just cruel to tease about something like this! Everyday I wake up hoping that this will be the day that the apocalypse comes, only to go to bed that night once again disappointed...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by yoesse

Don't tease... It's just cruel to tease about something like this! Everyday I wake up hoping that this will be the day that the apocalypse comes, only to go to bed that night once again disappointed...

I know, right...everyday, I read ATS, then promptly shoot my neighbors and steal their canned food...only to find out the great zombie hoards never come.

I am running out of neighbors!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I know what you mean! There seems to be something in the air that you just want it to come out in the open. Unfortunately there exist some who just want blood and claim that is the only way. Sigh.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I know jest. He is a good friend. Sad thing is,some do not and probably read your statement as gospel. Cheers!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

Great post! I agree whole heartedly. TPTB have even used the scriptures to get people to believe in physical destruction because they too know the power of collective thought has the ability to bring self fulfilling prophecy, energy and action follows thought. So even the illusions of thousands of years of religious dogma are crumbling.

People are waking up but we have a long way to go. Still it is gratifying to see the surge in people waking and peeking under the veil so to speak!
edit on 13-11-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Cheers and star indeed! Too bad your your insight is not more widely known. Life can be good.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I wonder if people in the year 1248 were discussing how the people are waking up and TPTB are nervous. heh

Maybe not but they sure were in 1776 now weren't they. Humanity takes leaps forward every so often in cycles through out our history and has periods of stagnation between those leaps. As we advance the time periods of stagnation get less. The establishment of America was a leap forward from the feudal system of the past to the idea that people can govern themselves. While it has not been perfect it is still a huge step forward from the feudal lord vassal peasant system.

Now it has kind of stagnated as the dark powers so to speak try to subtly re-establish thier feudal system through finance and economics but even though they have been somewhat successful the people have known something is wrong for a long time and are rousing from thier sleep to pull up the curtain and see what is going on.

We are preparing to take another leap forward. It might be in ten years or a hundred but it is coming. Just keep educating and the veil gets lifted higher and higher, eventually a point of tension is reached and will break and we will have great change facilitating that leap forward.
edit on 13-11-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

I dont know about the whole apocolypse happening now thing. Personally i think its hogwash but hey who knows right. However i do find interesting the analogy you used as an example. Using the rapist and drug thing is kinda odd. I wonder what a psychologist would say about this being the first thing that popped in your mind to use as a means to draw comparison to your topic? LOL

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by fizzy1
reply to post by yoesse

I dont know about the whole apocolypse happening now thing. Personally i think its hogwash but hey who knows right. However i do find interesting the analogy you used as an example. Using the rapist and drug thing is kinda odd. I wonder what a psychologist would say about this being the first thing that popped in your mind to use as a means to draw comparison to your topic? LOL

I thought the analogy was great TPTB have been raping us for a century and we did not even know it but we knew something was wrong, now we are waking up from our drug induced sleep and saying hey they are raping us...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fizzy1

Part of the veil was lifted some time ago when it was revealed that the doctor can use mind wipe drugs to render a subject unconscious yet suggestible. This is the tool being used in so many ways. Research it. The analogy was certainly not the first thought and it was well considered. The real point though is the veil is lifting, NOW.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It is heating up and this seems even more applicable today than it did a year ago. I shudder about a year from now. However, in the end I believe it will all work out and we will be looking back and saying "Can you believe it was like that in 2011?"

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join