It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS LIVE: 29: OPEN LINES!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot button topics of today.

This week on ATS Live! It is the return of the rollercoaster ride that is the

Open Lines Special

........ that means that YOU make the show with YOUR calls, YOUR topic suggestions and YOUR ideas.

In other words - if you haven't got the message yet - we want to hear from YOU on any subject you wish to discuss that is on ATS.

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

ATS Live is an entertainment show, not a cleaning product. Attempts to use ATS Live as a cleaning product may lead to items being Semperized. ATS Live takes no responsibility for any item that subsequently displays a penchant for donuts, carries a pistol and tells bad jokes. You have been warned.

We go Live from 9:00pm EST. Thats 7.00pm Mountain, 6:00pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 11AM (Sunday) Canberra

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

edit on Thu, 17 Mar 2011 09:53:20 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Lots of things happened this week. I would suspect that someone will bring it up before we do. So I have compiled a short mental list of topics just to see if anyone calls in on them.

Other than that, I did clip my toe nails and did a little shopping as well as a couple other things that have happened this week. So we can always throw that out as back up plan.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Message received Agent neformore.

Will tune in to your frequency at 00.00 BST as requested.

Code-phrase is as follows...(The Badger has the Donuts)....repeat..(The Badger has the Donuts)

As ever, be on the lookout for agents of S.P.O.O.K.T.E.R.

Cosmic...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
reply to post by neformore

Message received Agent neformore.

Will tune in to your frequency at 00.00 BST as requested.

Code-phrase is as follows...(The Badger has the Donuts)....repeat..(The Badger has the Donuts)

As ever, be on the lookout for agents of S.P.O.O.K.T.E.R.

Cosmic...

Responds with `The Magpie flys at noon` I repeat `The Magpie flys at noon`
edit on 23-10-2010 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Just over three hours to go folks. I hope you all have lots of things that you want to dicuss. It's been a busy week in the world with some pretty interesting things going on. And I like to busy during the show. Otherwise I have to actually pay attention to what's going on.

Get your tinfoil hats tied on tight.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up, looking forward to another great show, love ATS Live, everyone involved does a fantastic job, thanks also to ATS Admin for bringing this to us.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

The Marmot is in the Outhouse, I repeat, The Marmot is in the Outhouse.

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I really hope you guys talk about the drag queen alien time travelers... i mean come on, who can resist a topic like that?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Showtime less than half an hour!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
semperizing the windows so far
*beep beep*

@nef
great music so far

willl you please post the track list after the show

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hey guys.. thank you so much for squeezing me in on the show. Here is my thread that discusses the point about aliens not necessarily being super-intelligent

Some aliens are pretty dumb

top topics

join