It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with BinLaden site viewing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I have been doing research on BinLaden & AlQaeda on the internet and still compiling information for some reports I plan to do for ATS, I am into the fourth day of compiling sources,(didn't realize how MUCH info there was on this subject)

I stumbled upon this website:
www.jihadunspun.com...

While looking through I found an index to articles but when I hit them they come up as text file so it is very aggravating trying to read them.

I have been able to save as html by changing the suffix from .cfm to .html, then saving on my desktop, but was hoping an expert here could show me an easier way.

Here's the link to the article index page: www.jihadunspun.com...

I am trying to base my reports from every possible source of info including Arab sites to try and untangle the enormous web that has been spun concerning AlQaida and the War on Terror.

My wife always says there are 3 sides to a story, Our side, there side, and the truth. The truth is what I am seeking, as we all are. It looks like this could be a long and arduous journey I am embarking on, luckily I am retired and can devote alot of time on this matter.

Anyway, I don't know if I posted this in the right place so mods feel free to move if necessary, and I look forward to the experts here helping an old soldier in his quest for truth...

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
try going at those files from this direction

www.jihadunspun.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I am using Netscape 7.1, and when I go to the articles page it is set up like a file directory with the files suffixes as .cfm .

Maybe it is just my browser which does this. Just let me know if you can view the articles in your browser correctly. thank you

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
you might find this site useful - www.archive.org...

In fact i would recommend it to all ATS members for finding info, especially items which may have been removed from where they were originally posted.

new topics

top topics

join