It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Mouthpiece Charlie Rose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I like Charlie Rose. He's a darn good interviewer. Smart as a whip. Lot's of interesting guests. He is also a Bilderberg attendee, and often gets interviews with the likes of Rockefeller, Kissinger, Brzezinski, Scowcroft, etc. You can Google the many interviews he's conducted with any number of globalist luminaries, and listen to him verbally fallatiate these monsters with great abandon. It's what he does, and he's very good at it. That being said, I caught a rerun of his recent interview with Nancy Pelosi the other day, and at about 43:00 in, he just out and says that we're in a New World Order. And I realized. He's right. It's upon us. There is no denying this. We are chest deep into the murky waters, and sinking into the muck. Of course this isn't really news to those of us who have been paying attention, and his brief admission is hardly worth noting anymore, as they are pretty much out in the open at this point. But for some reason, his matter of fact delivery of this reality kind of kicked me in the pants, and reminded me that times are indeed a' changin'.

Good luck to us all. We are going to need all we can get.

www.fancast.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by erumisato

in the words of immortal technique "god overslept on the 7th, the devil crept into heavan. the new world order was born on september 11"

join