It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO on Dusseldorf - UFO ripresi su Dusseldorf nel 1995

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The following video is the full length original footage of a UFO incident referred to as the "London Landing" in a recent documentary. I have a thread on that documentary going here

Close Encounters: Proof of Alien Contact

UFO on Dusseldorf - UFO ripresi su Dusseldorf nel 1995

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Here is the 'London Landing' footage inverted, and with some other effects...

The footage is actually from Dusseldorf, Germany on October 20, 1995

I figured it was interesting enough to merit a thread on it's own

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think this piece of footage is going to be new to a lot of people Zorgon. I am going to try and figure out where they shot this footage from. It seems really, really, really high up there, almost like its filmed from the top of a sky scraper. Hopefully I can determnine the location on Google Maps.

ETA - Here is the coordinates of the Tower in the footage 51° 13′ 4″ N, 6° 45′ 42″ E for Google Maps.
According to Wikipedia, that tower stood 234.2 Meters (a little over 768 feet) before October 15th 2004, being the tallest building in Dusseldorf. Wiki Link. Hopefully this gives some perspective as to the movement of the object. The UFO seems to go straight to the top of the tower in the footage. Here is the best photo i could find of the whole area the sighting took place

edit on 23/10/10 by ziggyproductions05 because: added information about sighting location

edit on 23/10/10 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

In my opinion I think this was filmed from the top of a building adjacent to the large tower shown above. That tower served as basically an antennae for radio & tv, and there is a restraunt up there....Pretty interesting to say the least.

Mod edit: image tags corrected.
edit on 23/10/2010 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon…..

Here is an interesting discussion about this video:

UFO caught on surveillance camera

Therein, Free Spirit provides the following information:

Originally posted by free_spirit
I'm sorry for spoiling the party but all of you are wrong. See here.

The 1995 Dusseldorf Germany RC UFO Model at exhibition.

This footage was actually taken in Dusseldorf, Germany on October 20, 1995 by an
anonymous source from a building balcony. This was an exhibition on a parking lot
and the first object is a lighted RC UFO model doing maneuvers and then landing in
the parking lot. Then a chinese lantern is released as you can see going up slowly
and later getting close to the Dusseldorf Tower and passing behind.

A second chinese lantern also released is seen after approaching the tower in a more
close up view. This is an old footage that fooled many people in the 90's as the real
thing but german researchers exposed the truth of the event. The guy in the video
clearly doesn't know what he is talking about claiming this was taken in England
exposing his ignorance on this event.

Here is a copy with selected images of the original 9 minutes long footage (copy that
I have) showing the action. (Sorry for the quality of the old VHS tape.)

(click to open player in new window)

Here is the Dusseldorf Tower for reference. So now you know.

Originally posted by free_spirit
The Dusseldorf 1995 Footage Long Version.

This is a longer version of the Dusseldorf, Germany October 20, 1995 footage in
discussion.

Important Notes: All the cuts/edits were made by the original videographer.
There are 6 cuts in the footage. Seg. 7 - Seg. 12 - Seg. 39 - Min. 1:26 - Min. 3:01
and Min. 5:10 There is no original audio.

(click to open player in new window)

DIRECT LINK

media.abovetopsecret.com...

According to the original report the videographer (anonymous) was recording on a
balcony of a department or office.

At certain time (Min. 3:01) the hot air probe dissapeared from view by the balcony ceiling frame.

There is a cut in the video at seg. 12 and when resumed the time is different, more
dark as shown in these two frames.

The secong object released was a hot air probe kind of chinese lantern. It's
movements, speed and behavior is consistent with those artifacts.

Conclusion. No UFOs here, just a RC UFO model (stationed on the parking lot at
seg. 13) and hot air probes - lanterns on an exhibition. There is a flash or strobe
light between the stationed RC model and the first lantern, signaling the area of
release. At min. 1:11 cars going on the right line of the road are seen as well as
cars coming on the left line, this to clarify some doubts.

If somebody still wants to belive these are real UFOs despite the information provided
well, be my guest.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

Mod note: video tags corrected.
edit on 23/10/2010 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

well geez MMN!? Whats next? You gonna tell me Santa Claus doesnt exist either!? Now i understand why they cut the audio out and were anonymous...im contacting those documentary makers where we saw this footage and giving them an earful Zorgon...Atleast they were the ones who called the chinese lantern a probe and not me!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
You gonna tell me Santa Claus doesn't exist either!?

He can't. I already proved Santa was real and no one debunked it

PROOF That Santa Claus is REAL
www.abovetopsecret.com...

but it's too early to bump that yet

MMN says 'Chinese lanterns' hmmm

Free Spirit says 'Chinese lanterns' okay okay they are 'Chinese lanterns'

It's a CIA plot you know...

Father, Son and CIA by Harvey Weinstein

"With the first injection, the patient had some temporary hallucinations of seeing coloured Chinese lanterns.

Book

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon.....

I found the initial video quite confusing when I first saw it some time back.

However, I think Free Spirits explanation covers it off quite well.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Just read that thread... gotta love this.

Originally posted by TheWorldReallyIsThatBorin
It really is tiresome having to explain prosaic phenomena over and over again. Here goes anyway. Turn down the sound and try this for a narrative

The actual police helicopter is not in the video, only its spotlight.

It pans across the elevated highway to the darkened area. The most likely reason being to check out something that is going on in "the car park" [to use the same description as the narrator, however I don't know if it is a car park.]

At that point in the video above there is an edit, but the next thing we see is a vehicle illuminated by the spotlight switches on its headlights and drives off toward the elevated highway.

Then there is another edit and we are told (we do not see) that the "probe" travels over the highway. In fact all we see is the light move a small part of the way across the the line of the highway with vehicle tail lights appearing to pass behind it and in front of it. It is probably an illusion due to the extreme incline of the camera angle. We never actually see a continuous shot of the "probe" pass completely from one side of the highway to the other. So we are probably looking under the elevated highway.

There is another explanation for the third shot of the "probe slowly moving away" apparently over the highway. And here it is:

The camera is looking north west at the northern approaches to the Dartford Crossing. There is an elevated railway that passes over the north bound lanes (which go under the river via a tunnel) and under the south bound lanes (which go over the QEII Bridge.) Train lines do not have lighting like highways so we cannot see the elevated track.

The "probe" is a train moving away from the camera. If you look carefully it looks like some kind of headlight.

In fact in the last few seconds of the video you can see the tail lights of the car that passes under the elevated rail line disappear to the left and reappear on the right of the "probe", as the car goes under the rail line, and the train travelling there on.

Interestingly there also appears to be a lot of waste ground in the immediate vicinity where late night vehicle movements would attract the attention of police.

I can't post an image, but try these google earth coords:

51°28'26.56"N 0°15'57.22"E

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hello zorgon, just to let you know the video you posted from Youtube user alieniemisteri
is a copy of the one I uploaded to ATS Media for the thread UFO caugth on surveillance
camera by _Float_ on 23, 03, 2009 page 2. You see the fine gray vertical line to the right
of the video uploaded by alieniemisteri? It's my watermark. Also to the left of the video
the vertical blur of the frames is from my VHS tape. This guy made a copy from the ATS
Media including the information I provided plus some comments of his own. Now you know.

Also the video you posted ziggyproductions05 by Youtube user markymint is a copy of the
video I uploaded to ATS Media and he manipulated the footage in a widescreen version but
distorted the images by doing this and added some effects, check my watermark at the right
the fine gray vertical line. Now you know

ATS and ATS Media are very popular and researchers as well as fanatics check the portals
for information and references, it's not surprising that some make copies for their own benefit
or simply to spread information. It would be a good idea to make a profound serach in the ATS
archive before posting a subject to avoid duplicates or disinformation. Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit It would be a good idea to make a profound serach in the ATS
archive before posting a subject to avoid duplicates or disinformation. Have a nice day.

Yeah I noticed that... but the footage was included in the video documentary we are looking at. I even posted the link to one thread of yours that had no reply, but the other thread with the explanation did not show up even though both London and Dusseldorf were in the search. But I found some issues with ATS search I was actually going to put in the issues thread today, thanks for reminding me...

I was looking for a thread I had misplaced so I typed in three word I knew were in the title...

free thinking illness I even tried free, thinking, illness, got Zero results. I found the thread looking at my old posts and then did a search experiment

when I used 'is free thinking' in the search THEN it popped up

So it seems the keywords are not working right, or it's me

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon.....

Tried cover, but not so well. For example, when he said that was a cut and said this because the light difference, i have to say that the angle is different so the compensation of the camera create the illusion that the land is more dark, wich is not.

So he tried explain, but he cant explain this as a chinese lantern. This is ridiculous.

It is a genuine footage.

Thanks again Zorgon.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon.....

Tried cover, but not so well. For example, when he said that was a cut and said this because the light difference, i have to say that the angle is different so the compensation of the camera create the illusion that the land is more dark, wich is not.

So he tried explain, but he cant explain this as a chinese lantern. This is ridiculous.

It is a genuine footage.

Thanks again Zorgon.

There are two objects in the footage, the second one is the hot air balloon as I signaled in my
post. You claim this one is not a hot air balloon like chinese lantern in display, can you explain
what this object is in your opinion? A UFO or extraterrestial craft? Can you prove it, then
bring your evidence to be subjected to scrutiny and we may talk again.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

can you explain

Can you?

Not what you think that are, a ballon, or CL. This is just your assumption. And your guess is not better than mine.

And yes, it IS a ufo.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
reply to post by free_spirit

can you explain

Can you?

Not what you think that are, a ballon, or CL. This is just your assumption. And your guess is not better than mine.

And yes, it IS a ufo.

Actually I also believed this footage was authentic showing real UFOs, a flying saucer
and two orbs at that parking lot in Dusseldorf. I had a copy of the original tape along
with the information provided in the 90s by a friend researcher from Germany. I even
uploaded my old VHS copy to Youtube for a 2006 discussion in this forum because
the footage was wrongly posted as “Supposed video of UFO landing in London” and
I wanted to clarify the information, but at that time June 28, 2006 I still believed the
video was real UFO footage, check the 2006 thread here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

However some doubts came to my mind and I decided to contact my friend researcher
from Germany in March 2009 and he updated my information and said the investigation
found out about the RC model and the hot air balloons as well as the balcony where
the witness recorded the footage. I confirmed this information with another german
researcher that I know. I must say I was disappointed but you see they live there
and they made a research so I rely in their testimonies. I uploaded the footage
on March 2009 but this time with the updated information on the ATS Media wich
by the way internos told me how to do it and he kindly posted the correct links.
Everything is in the thread I mentioned. If you still want to believe these are UFOs
it's your privilege.

As an additional information for you, all the videos posted in this thread are copies
of the one I uploaded to ATS Media on March 2009. You see the fine vertical gray
line to the right, that's my watermark.
edit on 26-11-2010 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

top topics

join