It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Read!! Washington Post Blockbuster Confirms Worst Fears About Holder Justice Dept. Race Policy

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Don't let the Wikileaks story distract you from the truth!!

Congratulations to the editors at the Washington Post. Seventeen months after the Eric Holder Justice Department dismissed a slam-dunk case against the New Black Panther Party for voter intimidation, the Post gets around to printing a thorough vetting of the dismissal. The story is slated for Saturday’s print edition. While other media like Breitbart/The Bigs, Fox News, the Washington Times, the Weekly Standard, Pittsburgh Tribune Review, Investors Business Daily, Pajamas Media, and Drudge have had dozens of stories on the corrupt New Black Panther dismissal, the Washington Post at last is in the game.

the story is very bad news for Eric Holder. It debunks many of the myths spun by the administration. Inside DOJ sources describe deep hostility to protecting whites at Justice. DOJ sources say panther prosecutor Christian Adams never allowed his conservative views to influence his work, contradicting administration spin. And perhaps most damning of all to Holder, sources defending the administration defend the idea that whites aren’t protected by the Civil Rights laws. The latter is the blockbuster news in the Post piece.

The Post also shatters the false administration spin that only low level career lawyers had a fight among themselves: “After the Obama administration took over, high-level political appointees relayed their thoughts on the case in a stream of internal e-mails in the days leading to the dismissal.” The administration told Congress and the public a lie for over a year, and now the Washington Post even knows.

The Post has a major revelation, the first on the record confirmation of the attitude inside the Civil Rights Division that whites should not necessarily be protected by the civil rights laws:

“The Voting Rights Act was passed because people like Bull Connor were hitting people like John Lewis, not the other way around,” said one Justice Department official not authorized to speak publicly, referring to the white Alabama police commissioner who cracked down on civil rights protesters such as Lewis, now a Democratic congressman from Georgia.”

This is a startling admission. It is part and parcel of a wide hostility to protecting whites who are victims of racial discrimination, as Christopher Coates and Adams alleged all along. That admission is a major mistake for the administration and should be made well known before the upcoming election.

The Post gathers more gold:

Three Justice Department lawyers, speaking on the condition of anonymity because they feared retaliation from their supervisors, described the same tensions, among career lawyers as well as political appointees. Employees who worked on the Brown case were harassed by colleagues, they said, and some department lawyers anonymously went on legal blogs “absolutely tearing apart anybody who was involved in that case,” said one lawyer.

For the first time in any media, the Washington Post has cracked sources inside the DOJ familiar with what is going on. Kudos to the Post for flushing out more corroboration of the Adams and Coates testimony.

There is this money quote:

“There are career people who feel strongly that it is not the voting section’s job to protect white voters,” the lawyer said. “The environment is that you better toe the line of traditional civil rights ideas or you better keep quiet about it, because you will not advance, you will not receive awards and you will be ostracized.”

So the Post does what nobody has been able to do – obtain deep sourcing inside the Department confirming what Adams and Coates have been saying for months. This is a devastating piece of work by the Washington Post. This is a rare moment where the old print media has returned to the higher standards of years past, and reported facts. A week from an election, it couldn’t have come at a worse time for Eric Holder.

biggovernment.com...-184677
Three cheers to The Post. Its about time someone got to the bottom of the garbage heap. Just in time for the elections.

Share this story.
edit on 22-10-2010 by jibeho because: typo

edit on 22-10-2010 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2010 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Given that WaPo is notoriously slanted in favor of the Obama administration and the home of the staunchest liberals in "journalism" (birthplace of the journo-list), this has got to be seen as either a shot across the bow, or the tipping point at which even liberal ideologues have to say "enough is enough."

I was so surprised as I progressed through the story that I had to re-check to make sure that this was, indeed, the Post. I kept expecting the big qualification, or weaselly :but then again," that never came.

If even the WaPo editors found Holder's Justice to so morally (and legally) bankrupt to endorse publication, rather than bury or kill it, the truth must be FAR worse.

Will it go into the Whitehouse? How long before someone asks, "What did the president know, and when did he know it?"

Finally!

Look what they've done to my Country.

jw

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
There's a reason that the Obama White House is losing a slew of top personnel. Holder will probably be next on the list to be ousted, possibly followed by Obama himself. He's a one term president at best, as insiders are reporting that he is basically losing it emotionally, and unable to effectively perform his job as President/Lead puppet for the Anglo-American banking cartel. I'm thinking he was picked to fail, so he would take the heat for the financial raping we are now experiencing.

Wayne Madsen mentioned this series from a blogger named Ulsterman, who used to work inside the Obama White House, and still has connections there. This is the latest release,but they are all well worth reading.

newsflavor.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Congratulations to the editors at the Washington Post.
I second that! The MSM knows their future is at stake, maybe, just maybe, a few will get real with the public.

This is a rare moment where the old print media has returned to the higher standards of years past, and reported facts.
Crossing fingers, lol.

The Post has a major revelation, the first on the record confirmation of the attitude inside the Civil Rights Division that whites should not necessarily be protected by the civil rights laws:

Imo, the entitlement attitude is alive and well in many so called leaders. They lead with negative emotions instead of what it takes to be a real leader! This not being limited to the "Civil Rights Division", but in many groups and in the government. Sorry to burst their bubble but the law is the law, it isn't the law today but "not necessarily" tomorrow, or next Tuesday depending on their "attitude" or who they decide is not as special as others.

Employees who worked on the Brown case were harassed by colleagues, they said, and some department lawyers anonymously went on legal blogs “absolutely tearing apart anybody who was involved in that case,” said one lawyer.

When speaking up/speaking out, you better be ready to pay a price, in a way, history is repeating itself but now it seems to be different groups and individuals who are fighting for their rights for freedom of speech and equality.

The more people speak up, the less power the elites have over us.

I'm thankful to see this isn't being swept under the rug.

S&F

sl

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This could certainly explain many of the rumors floating around as of late. This case is just breaking and could end up being a debilitating blow to this administration. We love our October surprises.

With the post running with this story today, it will gain the traction that it rightfully deserves. The Spotlight is on and the roaches are running for the cracks.

Keep watching!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

interesting comment you made about wikileaks and distraction i think that was the major purpose of the recent leaks.

all of us already knew about the racism agianst whites since obamas election

its nice for the washington post to do their jobs and expose holder for what he and the rest of the left are: bigots

and bigotry and racism are synonymous

justice is suppose to be blind and finally hopefully we can get some justice here.
edit on 23-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I swear this is all related!

[www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=622742]In other news[/url]

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

This could really be IT! Even though the Post sort of whitewashed the story by not using the Muslim names of the leaders, they got the goods no one else has so far.

The ball could really start rolling from here, UNLESS there is a concerted effort to silence and discredit the sources.

I wish I could give more than 1S and !F.

Great thread!

Look what they've dome to OUR country!

jw

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
reply to post by neo96

I swear this is all related!

[www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=622742]In other news[/url]

I second that!

Here's another link....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

sl

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Shoot, we could go on forever adding links to stories on this component.

See here-EXCLUSIVE: New York Violating MOVE Act. 320,000 Votes at Stake. Amazing!!

So, this administration and states are attempting to prevent conservative votes from being tallied.

Hmmm, like I have said, this election is just the beginning.

Self reliance and responsibility, with peaceful non compliance to draconian rule.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Looks like the Civil Rights Commission is a bit miffed in its newly released Report:

Justice Department Rocked by Civil Rights Commission Report

Maybe the REAL questions will start to be asked now, and fingers begin pointing.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Thanks for the update! Brick by brick... the walls will come tumbling down...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I often wonder why it is that the further ahead we "progress" in race relations, the further behind we get.

Having spent much time studying the diversity doctrines of today, I can safely say they are the racist doctrines of yesterday dressed in new rationalizations and colors of inferiority and superiority.

Can you imagine in this day and age big fat biggots at the Justice Department claiming a race of Americans don't have the equal right under the law to voter protection. Where did we get these monsters? Why do the Universities keep churning them out? Why do we elect them and let them get away with their divide and conquer race hate nonsense?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
One more link:

newsflavor.com...

Ulsterman has been reporting leaks by a Whitehouse insider regarding this about-to-break scandal for some time.

You can see the reports on the link above. According to the insider this extends much, much further than thie Black Panther issue, serious though that already is...
edit on 28-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

top topics

join