It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interesting series of Events.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Name Changed to my own to protect the innocent.

Edrick walked home from work... it was the same path he always took.

Past the Main street intersection, over the train-tracks, past the market, and to his house.

It was only a mile... but he had holes in the soles of both shoes, and since it had been raining, his feet were soaked.

"No matter" he thought... "I'll be home soon, and I can change into some dry clothes"

Arriving at his apartment, he hurriedly changed his clothes and turned his space heater to maximum. Edrick turned on his computer, and waited for the boot cycle to finish.

"Let's see... Username... Password...."

"Ok.. let's see what's happening in the world." he said to himself.

His desktop suddenly filled the screen, he clicked on his Internet browser icon and went to "Work"

He browsed through the usual forums and sources of information for what seemed like 4 hours.... taking in any and all information, for you never know when a tid-bit of knowledge will prove useful.

"Ok... Time to take a Break" he though.

w-w-w-.-y-o-u-t-u-b-e-.-c-o-m the keyboard clacked as Edrick's fingers moved nimbly over the keys that corresponded to the well remembered web address.

"Maybe some light music to calm me down." he said to his computer screen, Half in Jest... Half Seriously.

"Hm.... this looks interesting." Edrick said as he found a guided meditation video.

"Let's see what this is all about"

*CLICK*

The screen switched to some abstract fractal pattern, that looked like a flower, but the resemblance was too passing to be correct he thought.

"Today we will be preforming a guided meditation and chakra excersise." the voice calmly spoke from the computer's speaker system.

"Ah... this should be fun" Edrick said with a Grin.

"Picture yourself filled with Amber Energy...." the voice continued.

"This ritual seems familliar" Edrick thought as the guided meditation continued.... the Memory of the Rites of the Golden dawn, Khabbala, and Hermetiscism, resurfaced in Edrick's mind..... the corners of his mouth curled into a slight grin.

"Cup your hands in front of your body, maintaining calm, deep breathing" the voice continued.

Edrick did as the Video instructed... still grinning.

The video instructed him to envision a sphere of energy cupped in his hands, he did so.

"Now, you can make the Ball of Chakra energy Larger if you wish.... make it large enough to encompass your whole body" the voice from the video suggested.

Edrick glanced briefly at the screen, with a mischievous grin.

Edrick focused his inner awareness, the ball of energy that rested in his hands Expanded at his will....

Sweeping out past the confines of his city in a fraction of a second... and past the confines of the Earth a fraction of a second later.

"Or you could make it the size of the whole earth" a noticeably shaky voice replied from the screen.

Edrick opened his eyes, Smiled the Evilest toothy grin that he could at the screen......

"It seems that my original hypothesis is correct... and what's more, they are attempting to TEST me..." Edrick thought to himself.

Edrick closed his eyes. "Let's show these guys something interesting."

The sphere of energy expanded again.... met a slight resistance at about twice the size of the earth, and continued to expand.

The voice in the video was noticeably shaken... confused... and it seemed.... yes, it was Scared.

The Ball of energy swept past the Oort cloud of the Sol system, gaining speed.

In Edrick's inner vision, he was sweeping past stars faster than he could possibly count them.... expanding the sphere of energy as far as he could manage.

"Well, this is farther than I have ever been before" he almost thought to himself.

The sphere of energy finally stopped expanding.... it's final size had it encompassing one quarter of the Milky Way Galaxy.

"This is actually tiring." he laughed to himself.

He collapsed the Sphere of energy back into the western spiral arm of the galaxy... past Arcturus... past the Oort cloud.... past all of the planets.

Edrick's concentration returned to the real world about the same time the video stopped playing, the sphere of energy dissipated.

"Time for bed" he thought.

And so he nestled under the covers and drifted off to sleep.

---

Edrick woke the next day... the birds were singing loudly in the morning sun.

"[snip] I left my window open again..." he muttered as he closed it.

"And I left the heater on all night.... that's gonna kill my electric bill."

Edrick turned on his computer again... "Once more into the breach." he chided.

"News, I think for starters"

Edrick glanced over the various topics of the day.... and then he paused for some time.... his eyes locked on a single headline:

"US spy satellite Malfunctioned last night, and will be shot down to prevent it from crashing in a habitable area"

Edrick Grinned.

-Edrick

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Wow, thankyou for that.
It's very interesting how the power of the mind, can alter things in the realm we call reality.
I'm guessing it was one of your mates that had this experience?
Do you think you could get the link to the meditation?
I would love to try it, and see just what I could unleash on the scum we call the government.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GetRadNZ

No, unfortunately I do not know what video was referred to... This story is 2 years old, actually.

-Edrick

join