It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Class Warfare possibly an agenda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Class Warfare - Possibly a tool of the NWO?

First off this post is total speculation. I have been reading some quotes and articles lately and some of these I think you can read between the lines to see what is really going on. To me it is almost like they say stuff in the open in front of the world but their messages can be interpreted in different ways or at least to me they can.

What a great way to separate people into classes once again! Wow seems to me that everything is going as planned.

"And if we don’t get some sort of voluntary National Solidarity Fund, at some point there’ll be such political pressure that Congress will start getting in the act, there’s going to be growing conflict between the classes and if people are unemployed and really hurting, hell, there could be even riots."

Zbigniew Brzezinski

If this happens we will obviously need lots of government to help us little poor sheeple deal with things. We might have to herd up the "bad guys", (the unemployed-hurting-potential rioters) to help eliminate some of this to stop the riots and madness to come etc.

I am telling you right here and right now that things like this start small to only escalate or fuel the flames somewhere else.

join