It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Randy Quaid, wife seek refugee status in Canada

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It is interesting that there has been no mention of drugs or booze. Usually the hollywood crackpot stories end up exposing drug or drinking problems. But based on all the info at this point it is all about them not paying bills, a money thing.

Its not like he's a bad actor with a coke problem. I wonder what started all of this running.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
It is interesting that there has been no mention of drugs or booze. Usually the hollywood crackpot stories end up exposing drug or drinking problems. But based on all the info at this point it is all about them not paying bills, a money thing.

Its not like he's a bad actor with a coke problem. I wonder what started all of this running.

Almost sounds like IRS troubles, doesn't it? I've heard they can be ruthless. Perhaps the house they were accused of squatting in had been seized by the IRS.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

I guess a conspiracy could be made out of any issue.

Perhaps the Quaids got their conspiracy excuse out of visiting ATS??????

Honestly, while the guy is a hoot in just about every movie he has ever made, it disturbs me that this is even being discussed on ATS. Loopy doesn't even come close to describing how I feel about these two.

Instead of seeking refuge in Canada, they should be perusing the yellow pages for psychiatrists that work on a sliding scale if money is such an issue for them at the moment.

What the hell do these people do with their money that they have to squat in a home they used to own? It saddens me that people would even care, considering the enormous amount of homeless people who actually deserve squatters rights on abandoned property some place.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Cousin Eddie could have just asked Clark for the money........

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
anyone here see that movie heath ledger was acting in when he died? The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
en.wikipedia.org...

he died before filming was complete so they had other famous actors fill his role,

i have noticed a few illuminati symbology in that film, i also noted heath ledger died just before they made all the scenes which were done in cgi or in a fantasy world,

so the actor heath ledger only got to be seen in the scenes which portray a real world and when his character ventures into the fantasy world he is dead before that filming,

some odd synchronicities,

i also pondered about how heath ledger always tried so hard to understand his role as deeply as he could... maybe he studied some of that symbology alittle to well....
edit on 10/24/10 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This is the latest from the DM.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Still locked up... despite release order: Randy Quaid and his wife remain in Canada jail

Both Canada Border Services Agency spokeswoman Shakila Manzoor and the Quaids' lawyer Brian Tsuji refused to reveal why they are still being held.

That's a weird one. Why, if you've been released, are you still in jail?
Are they that skint they're taking advantage of a free roof over their heads and some breakfast and lunch thrown in?

I wonder what his brother Dennis thinks of all this??

I wonder if Randy includes what happened to Dennis' newborn twins as an attempted "Hollywood whacker" job?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I hope Randy doesn't do anything stupid.
There's a best selling book in this if he can make it out the other side.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The Canadians can keep Randy. We just want Cousin Eddy back.

How shameful is this? It is always sad to see star burn out like this. Now we have Charlie Sheen caught up in another bad situation in NY. Again. We have got to stop throwing these clowns a bone and let them suffer their self induced fate.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I just heard about this odd story today at the barbershop, of all places. I think there's more to it than Randy and his wife simply being a couple of so-called nuts. Talk about ad hominem. And didn't Jack Nicholson say something like "I tried to warn him" in relation to the death of Health Ledger? Sounds like the Hollywood/Illuminati cat wants out of the bag real bad, and the Quaids are really in danger. Meanwhile, back to "Independence Day" on the AMC...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The "Star Whackers" group do exist. They are responsible for at least 25 high profile murders over the years. These individuals are specifically targeted because they do not follow orders and are very questioning on all matters. Hence why when you become a celeb you must be ok with them killing you. "I signed my life away" is very apprope here and means exactly what it says.

They own you completely. Remember, celebritidum nowadays is 90% allegiance and only 10% talent. You do what they say, when they say, how they say and with whom they say and if they ask you to jump you respond with "How high Massa" and if they hit you - you say "Thank you sir may I please have another". That is what being a celeb nowadays entails. Nothing else matters.

Basically if you step out of line this is how you are dealt with.
edit on 4-12-2010 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join