It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think Ive just witnessed the dumbest thing in the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Here are a few vids of our allies the Saudi Arabians, showing off their intelligence. I'm sure they cant all be this stupid, but then again, they seen to draw a pretty large crowd. Notice several people being hit by cars, as well as the destruction of property just for fun...

biertijd.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
nothing new seen crap like that plenty of times at the street races just idiots with money, that was some dumb crap but I have seen dumber. just google backflip FAIL # 2

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
thats not dumb ... dumb is for people to believe in democracy ... thats whats really dumb!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ooooohhhh...I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Never saw any vid like that one and wouldn't really want to in the future...but thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ooooohhhh...I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Never saw any vid like that one and wouldn't really want to in the future...but thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by meteoritics

That video does show some pretty stupid activities.

The video editing has got to be one of the worst examples I have seen in a long time as well. I appears like it was deliberately edited in such a way as to not show the aftermath of these "stunts". I think the aftermath is the most important part of the story.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Dumbest thing I have ever saw was a bill-changer at a toll-booth that had BRAILLE on the machine !

Talk about DUMB . And scary ...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
As another poster said this is not knew and is actually commonplace now.

You will find this activity in every country that has young males and sometimes females with money to blow and too much free time on their hands. You can also thank movies for making such stunts seem easy and safe.

Back in my day we did not call that sort of thing drifting, we called it fishtailing and doughnuts.

This happens in all countries. I would wager that you could find more videos of it happening in western countries though. I know you can find huge amounts of idiots in cars on YouTube.

Raist

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
Dumbest thing I have ever saw was a bill-changer at a toll-booth that had BRAILLE on the machine !

Talk about DUMB . And scary ...

hahaha.... I had a blind teacher that asked why there was brail on the drive thru ATM's, LOL true story...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I came here expecting to see AN ELEPHANT BUNGEE JUMPING.

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The 'Darwin Principle' comes to mind when viewing those antics.

Just goes to prove the idea that the car part responsible for most accidents is the nut behind the wheel.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hi, dumb no fans.

If you want to see some dumb moves, try to find a film named:
" Mondo cane " ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Ya it is stupid.
Kids here do it with Nissan and Mazda...
But in Saudi ?, they do it with Mercedes, Lamborghini and Ferrari.

Lot of money, and a lot of time... And this is what the do with it.
No reason to spend it on research for energy alternatives, that would counter productive.

new topics

top topics

join